Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 06:51 AM

24,360 posts, read 22,930,701 times

Advertisements

This is probably the best forum for this since it might be an exercize in psychic ability. So everybody just limit yourself to four or five very specific events you think will happen in 2013 and we'll see if anybody amazes us.
Here's mine:
1.There is a staggering shake up in power that rocks Washington DC and the White House is ripped apart by conspiracy and scandal. Its a political upheaval never before seen. It carries over to the many judicial branches of Government.
2. An early March Blizzard shuts down the East Coast.
3. A major celebrity goes completley off the deep end( Not Charlie Sheen) and Hollywood is left stinging by bad blood and hurt feelings over what is said and sides being taken.
4. A Professional Football team gets its season suspended for one year over proven allegations of cheating and a well known coach is banned for life and Superbowl wins are stripped.
5. An earthquake of 6.0 shakes Georgia and South Carolina at night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2013, 10:26 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,817,702 times
1.There is a staggering shake up in power that rocks Washington DC and the White House is ripped apart by conspiracy and scandal. Its a political upheaval never before seen. It carries over to the many judicial branches of Government.

I completely agree with this prediction -- although I think it will be even more powerful and profound than you are predicting! I think there will be civil unrest, civil disobedience and I think people are going to truly explode - I think there are going to be riots - despite the clear delineation w/factions [Dems / Repubs] there are those in the middle who are simply fed up with the great disparities - unfairness - lack of equitable distribution in far too many ways - and the underlying causes are going to be: lack of trust in our leaders and representatives; lack of transparency with our leaders and representatives; false promises made by our leaders and representatives; corruption within ALL of the branches, AND, and basic fear[s] that people have about how they are simply going to live.

2. I also think [scary however] that we are going to be hit again but in several places, one after another - the 'picture' I have in my head is sort of like the old game "Twister' - it will be so well choreographed that it will be truly scary -- if you can visualize a picture of a US map on the floor [only way I can describe it] - and something will go off in one area; as soon as our emergency rescuers get to it, another area will be hit; and then rushing to that area; and then another one - places like NY, Philly, Boston, CA, TX [because they can] -- and then, it will stop. When that happens, people will stop fighting with each other; people will stop hating each other and will finally band together and help each other out, regardless of political party and/or personal beliefs.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:31 AM

17,034 posts, read 16,232,165 times
1) I predict a long awaited medical break through will be announced (as early as Feb) that will impact thousands of people in a very positive way. I think it will be related to obesity/diabetes, possibly cancer.

2) I think there will be some shocking news in England that will bring that country closer together.

3) The East coast will experience a significant snowstorm in January.

4) Astronomers will have a major discovery to share with the world towards the beginning of the summer.

5) Towards fall, some major steps will be taken by the government regarding education.

Happy New Year everyone.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:45 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,641,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
This is probably the best forum for this since it might be an exercize in psychic ability. So everybody just limit yourself to four or five very specific events you think will happen in 2013 and we'll see if anybody amazes us.
Here's mine:
1.There is a staggering shake up in power that rocks Washington DC and the White House is ripped apart by conspiracy and scandal. Its a political upheaval never before seen. It carries over to the many judicial branches of Government..
I'd enjoy seeing that unfold! And perhaps any disruption in the government may not be as much a psychic prediction as it is a hopeful or logical one (as in it's happened before), astrologically speaking, there could not be a more likely time for the government to come crumbling apart. I'd explain specifics, but it might be to 'Greek' sounding. To put it simply, three planets are arranged in a aspect called 'finger of god', the apex planet is the one of balance and justice, karma so to speak, the other two planets are playing 'trading places' Pluto is in Saturn's sign and Saturn is in Pluto's sign. So there is double the force and focus, this pair is about government, control, structure and what is hidden, death & rebirth, legacy. All together is symbolically suggesting total upheaval in the power and structure of society and bring a new way of things that is more fair overall. All the secrets will be exposed. It's not going to be pretty, that's for sure.

I'm not too good making conscious predictions. They usually come to me at some random moment.
So let's see if I can pull something out on demand.........nope, nada.
I could use my tarot cards, those always pick up on something coming in the imeadiate future...

Old 01-01-2013, 03:01 PM

17,034 posts, read 16,232,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
I'd enjoy seeing that unfold! And perhaps any disruption in the government may not be as much a psychic prediction as it is a hopeful or logical one (as in it's happened before), astrologically speaking, there could not be a more likely time for the government to come crumbling apart. I'd explain specifics, but it might be to 'Greek' sounding. To put it simply, three planets are arranged in a aspect called 'finger of god', the apex planet is the one of balance and justice, karma so to speak, the other two planets are playing 'trading places' Pluto is in Saturn's sign and Saturn is in Pluto's sign. So there is double the force and focus, this pair is about government, control, structure and what is hidden, death & rebirth, legacy. All together is symbolically suggesting total upheaval in the power and structure of society and bring a new way of things that is more fair overall. All the secrets will be exposed. It's not going to be pretty, that's for sure.

I'm not too good making conscious predictions. They usually come to me at some random moment.
So let's see if I can pull something out on demand.........nope, nada.
I could use my tarot cards, those always pick up on something coming in the imeadiate future...
Just jot down some random thoughts and see if any of it comes true. I don't really expect to be accurate (I have no unique gift of being able to foretell the future), but it's fun to see if any of my "predictions" come close to happening - lol.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:44 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,208,483 times
I agree with the political upheaval. Perhaps people will start seeing certain members of the Republican party for the subversives that they really are.

Major astronomical events later in the year will cause quite a panic even though there's nothing to worry about.

Pat Robertson will go totally over the edge by proclaiming that he is God.

And, in the wishful thinking department........All members of the Westboro Baptist Church will be wiped from existence, no charges will be filed as it will be considered a public service.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:16 PM

15,442 posts, read 21,257,163 times
I predict that only 0.001% of all predictions made for 2013 will come close to happening and that includes this one.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:00 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,641,666 times
I had a moment to play cards...
I pulled 3 cards; Magician (is reversed), 6 of Cups (rev), Queen of Swords.
I focused on the queen and wondered who she might be, did not spend much time with that and moved to the Magician. I thought about different people of 'power'. Producers and directors of movies are magician types. Magician is ruled by Mercury, which rules both Gemini and Virgo. The magician is a can do anything sort of guy and the queen is good with words, hold her own, swords suit is associated with law and legalities.
The first family was a thought, Obama the magician with no magic, and his lawyer wife, but did not seem right.
Between these two is the reversed six of cups; an out of sync relationship, troubled waters, disharmony, reliving the past.
I went back to the queen and Hilary Clinton came to mind and looked at the magician and could see Bill in this card.
Does anyone know if Hilary has written a book about his 'affairs'?
Divorce could be suggested in the cards, but I'm not seeing it. No matter what does or does not go on in the bedroom between them, I don't think they will ever divorce. But maybe some new drama between them will come up, or the incident with the blue dress will resurface somehow....in a movie perhaps?

Old 01-02-2014, 03:43 AM

7,971 posts, read 7,314,355 times
Thought it would be interesting to look over some predictions from last year...

Old 01-02-2014, 03:49 AM

16,433 posts, read 22,126,887 times
The shake-up in Washington certainly should have happened, but the American public is too apathetic to do anything.

Last edited by Bideshi; 01-02-2014 at 04:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal