U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 07:23 PM

7,288 posts, read 11,960,897 times

Advertisements

Tell the exact circumstances at the time of the dream - what was going on in your life that day, week, and month - what you are worried about - what the major themes are in your life - then, how were you FEELING that night? And how were you feeling in the dream - what are your thoughts about the dream and the dream characters? Did you write the dream down? If so, retell it exactly as you wrote it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 09:26 AM

3,751 posts, read 6,953,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Your dream is blueprint of any TV news that you might have watched. It's nothing but scare tactics pumped into you from any screen.
You male or female? Has a lot to do with this.
When was the dream? Dreams Thursday to Friday night come true. Dreams Tuesday to Wednesday night come as opposite.
Attacks by animals, barking dogs, etc - trouble at work. If attacked by dogs - from a female co worker. Esp small ones.
You didn't get into water, did you? Water is sickness. When you swim in water, you'll get sick. If it's clean water - light sickness; if it's real dirty - heavy one. Bugs is a different story.
The rest of it - read sentence one.
I have never had a dream come true. My dream are way to crazy and strange in their settings to even be possible for them to come true. It would be cool if they did. I would love to visit a distant planet in a whole different solar system.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:19 AM

11,854 posts, read 15,185,027 times
Default Thanks for all the replies once again.

To Owlkamyst: I doubt i am being audited, But that is a good correlation with authority figures. there was some anxiety about work indeed but that had passed.

To Imcurious: It was a wild 2 months. Between hurricane Sandy out here, friends being sick physically or distressed I had a lot on my mind of course. I was busy both more on a physical level and mental level then i ever was. This is not bad however, As I tend to always be on the go and often push myself;f too hard even. I perceive that as a good way to move up in the world, And at least to a degree it has worked. That night I ended staying up late and being alone I tried to relax, playing video games on the smartphone, listening to music (Fates warning, Rush and Dream theater which is rock/metal) And of course the mind at night, At least with me becomes very active both creatively and thinking of life in every major way that applies to most individuals. One friend in particular, Who I know over 20 years got exposed to toxins after Sandy cleanup and is in a very weak state-One that i have never seen him in. One other person had some health concerns and another close friend was making very poor choices that were going to impact his life negatively. Also i have been really doting on myself about putting the cigs down, for the 5th time in my life.

To others on here-Stress certainly plays a role. the mind is like a theater, often creating things especially during sleep that can be very reflective of waking life. the Australian aborigines even believed we really lived in the dream world as opposed to the conscious one.

Last night-Slept 7 hours solid. No dreams and actually feel energized again.

You all are great, And it's why i enjoy this site so much.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:31 PM

652 posts, read 774,690 times
I dabble in remote viewing. I noticed you listened to Rush. Try listening to Dreamline by Rush. You should have some interesting dreams. I always believed that Dreamline was a remote viewing inspired song. I was trained in Jungian psychology, by definition I do not believe in symbolism. It's traditional for those trained in Jungian psychology to psychoanalyze dreams. Imagine if you were the guy "Inception" was inspired by and you said it wouldn't work. Also listen to "The Games People Play" by The Alan Parsons Project.

I am loading you up with dream material D. Scott. Let me know how your dreams are the next few nights.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister Crowley View Post
I dabble in remote viewing. I noticed you listened to Rush. Try listening to Dreamline by Rush. You should have some interesting dreams. I always believed that Dreamline was a remote viewing inspired song. I was trained in Jungian psychology, by definition I do not believe in symbolism. It's traditional for those trained in Jungian psychology to psychoanalyze dreams. Imagine if you were the guy "Inception" was inspired by and you said it wouldn't work. Also listen to "The Games People Play" by The Alan Parsons Project.

I am loading you up with dream material D. Scott. Let me know how your dreams are the next few nights.
Thanks Crowley!

Dreamline from the Roll the bones album, Very familiar with it. I am also a fan of Alan parsons and have both albums with the songs from these artists. Certainly will put them on the sound box tonight.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:29 AM

859 posts, read 567,772 times
If you saw a bad dream and you might got scared of being real. Pay a little of charity to poor people.
Then don't worry.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister Crowley View Post

Had a very lucid dream I went to my friend Alex's house, Who Was a guy i grew up with but lost touch as we became adults until getting back in contact a few years ago. His parents and 3 brothers warmly greeted me and we just began chatting and catching up and it ended there. They are all still alive and well in real life thankfully, Though other then a text or e-mail I don't really see my friend as he moved away and had a family. Certainly more pleasant then the first one I posted about though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal