U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-11-2013, 11:02 PM
 
3,590 posts, read 8,477,893 times
Reputation: 3621

Advertisements

Can someone tell me what I want most in life right now?
Rate this post positively

 
Old 02-12-2013, 06:18 AM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
14,323 posts, read 20,469,264 times
Reputation: 18436
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
Can someone tell me what I want most in life right now?
No psychic can do this, only ask you a bunch of questions in order to make some quesses.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-12-2013, 09:45 AM
 
3,590 posts, read 8,477,893 times
Reputation: 3621
Wow - you are all so mean spirited - I am really asking this question to see if a psychic on this board can guess - just one key word would confirm my belief in the paranormal - I am serious and not a pea brain -

Why do you attack right away? Does it make you feel good? What do you get out of it? Since I am such a dumb pea brain can you explain it to me or are you so great you cant spare the time?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-12-2013, 09:46 AM
 
6,665 posts, read 7,395,042 times
Reputation: 3543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
Can someone tell me what I want most in life right now?
A lower mortgage payment?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 AM
 
3,590 posts, read 8,477,893 times
Reputation: 3621
Thank you jmking - that was a good one -

Seriously though - most of the people who attacked me actually have high reputation ratings - what a crock of you-know-what that is!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 AM
 
19,922 posts, read 10,309,682 times
Reputation: 27361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
Wow - you are all so mean spirited - I am really asking this question to see if a psychic on this board can guess - just one key word would confirm my belief in the paranormal - I am serious and not a pea brain -

Why do you attack right away? Does it make you feel good? What do you get out of it? Since I am such a dumb pea brain can you explain it to me or are you so great you cant spare the time?
I don't presume you to be a pea brain at all. I just don't understand how you can expect anyone with even the most advanced psychic abilities to look at words on a computer screen, know anything about you at all, and be able to give you the kind of answer you seek.

My answer was not intended to attack. It was an attempt at humor. I apologize to you if you feel that my response was inappropriate.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-12-2013, 09:54 AM
 
3,590 posts, read 8,477,893 times
Reputation: 3621
O.K. Charley - I see

I guess it was a pretty lofty expectation - I was just throwing it out there because there is one thing in my live that is driving me crazy to achieve and I am grasping at straws to get an answer - to know if it will really happen.

I am hoping there is more to life and that the paranormal happens. It would be so depressing if there was nothing extra in life than what it is.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-12-2013, 09:58 AM
 
19,922 posts, read 10,309,682 times
Reputation: 27361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
O.K. Charley - I see

I guess it was a pretty lofty expectation - I was just throwing it out there because there is one thing in my live that is driving me crazy to achieve and I am grasping at straws to get an answer - to know if it will really happen.

I am hoping there is more to life and that the paranormal happens. It would be so depressing if there was nothing extra in life than what it is.
Six or seven years ago, I would have called myself a healthy skeptic. Over the past few years, a number of "things" (for lack of a better description) happened to me (and apparently BY me) that lead me to believe that there are definitely people who have psychic abilities and a further belief that what is considered by some to be paranormal by most people is actual considered by some to be normal.

Now I know that doesn't tell you anything about you ... but perhaps it's enough for you to at least move to that level of "healthy skepticism", and want to learn more.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-12-2013, 10:10 AM
 
3,590 posts, read 8,477,893 times
Reputation: 3621
Yes - I want to learn more - a couple of things have happened to me that I cant explain but I think this happens to everyone.

There just has to be more -
Rate this post positively
 
Old 02-12-2013, 10:25 AM
 
Location: Yellow cottage, green doors.
16,503 posts, read 14,088,243 times
Reputation: 73094
Fairfax Mom ~ Your question in your original post wasn't asking too much at all. There are plenty of people that could give you your answer just by reading your post here. I know this to be true so don't you be misled into thinking otherwise.
~rainroosty~
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top