Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 05:14 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,396,934 times

Advertisements

Have you guys ever played this game on this forum? I've seen it played before on other forums. It's fun practice for psychics.

The idea is - Psychics/Intuitives: What can you tell us about his person by looking into their eyes?

I have a few pairs of eyes I'd like you psychics to study. I'll start with this one:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2013, 05:26 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesconsinite View Post
Have you guys ever played this game on this forum? I've seen it played before on other forums. It's fun practice for psychics.

The idea is - Psychics/Intuitives: What can you tell us about his person by looking into their eyes?

I have a few pairs of eyes I'd like you psychics to study. I'll start with this one:
Well, Not a psychic but will give it a go. For some reason I get this person is a male, I sense a noisy mind, He ponders much from his past. Is in a relationship with a blonde woman and has lived in several different locations in the past few years. Is a decent person overall. I see him standing by a body of water, Likely a pier by the ocean. I pictured this in my mind.

On a surface level, He is looking at another person as is actually reflected in the photo if you look closely.

Old 03-06-2013, 01:46 AM

1,908 posts, read 2,529,605 times
I agree that it looks like a male.

I think he just took his sunglasses off after spending the day skateboarding.

Old 03-06-2013, 07:45 AM

24,606 posts, read 55,852,610 times
Isn't this more a body language thing than a psychic thing??

Old 03-06-2013, 08:09 AM

23,769 posts, read 28,904,365 times
Quote:

royalty, likely a bastard child, will cause great embarassment and shame to his family

Old 03-06-2013, 08:25 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,681,648 times
Could just be the picture but I see a negative white light. A killer or man of power.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:28 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,043,204 times
His eyes seem cold, distant and unemotional to me.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Isn't this more a body language thing than a psychic thing??

Mmmm, I think it could be both.
I just saw this thread all the time years ago, and I thought it would be fun. It was quite popular.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Well, Not a psychic but will give it a go. For some reason I get this person is a male, I sense a noisy mind, He ponders much from his past. Is in a relationship with a blonde woman and has lived in several different locations in the past few years. Is a decent person overall. I see him standing by a body of water, Likely a pier by the ocean. I pictured this in my mind.

On a surface level, He is looking at another person as is actually reflected in the photo if you look closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post
I agree that it looks like a male.

I think he just took his sunglasses off after spending the day skateboarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
royalty, likely a bastard child, will cause great embarassment and shame to his family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Could just be the picture but I see a negative white light. A killer or man of power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
His eyes seem cold, distant and unemotional to me.
1.) Yes a male.
2.) I don't know what he ponders.
3.) In a marriage with a brunette, brown-eyed woman, for about 5-6 years now.
4.) He's moved a few times. One was a big one, from one coast to the other. Can't tell you how man times he's moved though.
5.) Yes, He lives a hop, skip, and a jump from the ocean.
6.) He's in a position of power in his life. He's not a CEO of a large corporation but he's co-owner of his own company. He in a position of leadership at work.
7.) Actually, I was told by a psychic that he did kill in a past life.
8.) Well, I think he has emotions, but I know from my work with Numerology that he's a 1 Life Path. They can be fairly unemotional on the outside. But he's got an 11/2 Soul. So he's very sensitive on the inside. I sense intuitively a lot of things stemming around his dad. That's just my personal intuition though. I don't know why, but I feel like he was maybe brought up to surpress emotion, as well. His Numerology life path already depicts this tendency, but I almost feel like it was a learned/emulated behavior as well. I have no rhyme or reason for feeling that way, I just do.
9.) I, too, feel he's generally a decent human at the core.

If anyone else wants to give it a shot, go for it!

Old 03-06-2013, 12:56 PM

149 posts, read 342,356 times
Wink My eyes guess..

Quote:

Eyes of a smart male,knows what he wontsin life and goes after.Tends to have a bit of quick temper.Also can be very kind to those that he loves.Has had his share of disapointments.A smart dresser.Has alot of world views.Maybe children but not sure if currently married.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal