U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2013, 02:03 PM

12,770 posts, read 10,489,040 times

Advertisements

He speaks to us through a medium or channel for an audience. You can listen at this link, if you are interested in what he has to say. If you don't choose to believe in life outside of this planet, then you won't hear what he has to say. It's up to you.
They call him Bashar.
Audio Introduction | About
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2013, 02:28 PM

3,733 posts, read 6,955,527 times
Bashar is old news. I tried listening to this however, but even after several minutes in the alleged communication has yet to start. When will this guy just S T F U and let Bashar talk already?! I hate it when things do that just get to the point/reason we're there already!

Old 03-16-2013, 03:43 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,682,295 times
That guy has an interesting imagination. He should do what most with that literary intellectual type of capacity do, and write a book, instead of convincing ticket-buying patrons that he's channeling an interstellar message from an alien being.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:08 PM

11,547 posts, read 14,577,283 times
I have heard of Bashar, Not the first extraterrestrial "Walk-in" type of thing and won't be the last.

Many years ago, There was an incident where someone using broadcast intrusion methods interrupted a BBC program claiming to be an alien from the "Ashtar galactic command" and telling us we need to mend our warlike ways. Channeling and alien messages along with their alleged human vessels are nothing new. From the Ummo letters to Project Serpo many were later revealed to be frauds.

The WOW! Signal by far is the most intriguing that was picked up and it was by scientists.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:16 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,682,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I have heard of Bashar, Not the first extraterrestrial "Walk-in" type of thing and won't be the last.

Many years ago, There was an incident where someone using broadcast intrusion methods interrupted a BBC program claiming to be an alien from the "Ashtar galactic command" and telling us we need to mend our warlike ways. Channeling and alien messages along with their alleged human vessels are nothing new. From the Ummo letters to Project Serpo many were later revealed to be frauds.

The WOW! Signal by far is the most intriguing that was picked up and it was by scientists.
Wasn't the "WOW!" signal later explained away as being a satellite broadcast of some sort?

Old 03-16-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
Wasn't the "WOW!" signal later explained away as being a satellite broadcast of some sort?
No, It is still unsolved.

10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: The Wow! Signal | MNN - Mother Nature Network

The radio transmitters and receivers at SETI have been at it a while, And part of the FERMI paradox applies though: We are not certain that an advanced civilization would even use similar signals. They may use another method if they attempt to communicate at all. They may know of us but choose to be silent even. Also, Civilization may be of the primitive type and not have tech at all. And so the search goes on.

Old 03-19-2013, 03:24 PM

13,145 posts, read 20,412,505 times
You guys have had an alien talking to you for years here on the fourm.

Dark Matter is expensive, so if you sent me an envelope containing a crisp $100.00 bill I will impart the wisdom of the universe to you.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
You guys have had an alien talking to you for years here on the fourm.

Dark Matter is expensive, so if you sent me an envelope containing a crisp $100.00 bill I will impart the wisdom of the universe to you.
May I request 2 sample questions? Why is it I can never find 2 socks that match? And is Gary Busey an alien too or just crazy?

Old 03-19-2013, 09:25 PM

13,145 posts, read 20,412,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
May I request 2 sample questions? Why is it I can never find 2 socks that match? And is Gary Busey an alien too or just crazy?

Answer #1: The Sock Fairy. Not an E.T. per se but still a very annoying and quite common extra-dimensional being. When your species evolves enough to finally become enlightened you will stop wearing things on your bodies like us and the Sock Fairies will move on to another world where the resident naked wildlife feels the need to put stretchy cloth tubes on their feet. It will also mean no more laundry day and the virtual extinction of the fungus that is the leading cause of jock itch!

Answer #2 No, he isn't an alien... but there was an .... um... "incident" during the filming of "Predator 2" which left him... lets say " emotionally scarred". The Predators (Not just big guys in suits after all!) are very sorry and have freely given the rights for their species to appear in endless crappy "Aliens vs Predator" movies as compensation.

Last edited by Chango; 03-19-2013 at 09:56 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal