Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 07:55 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snofarmer View Post
What did they do before money?
It was called barter.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 01:30 AM

383 posts, read 641,588 times
An odd thing happened in our home. The home is 7 we bought it three years ago. Nothing unusual happening here.

Two dimes showed up in our bedroom...one my end table, heads up, one on my husbands end table, heads down. I asked him about it he had no idea where they had came from and we aren't known to even have change. I still have my dime on my side of the bed...I think he picked his up, I haven't asked him. Weird.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:50 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Maybe a closet dime slot player?

Old 03-29-2013, 12:58 PM

24,122 posts, read 32,475,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfurm View Post
An odd thing happened in our home. The home is 7 we bought it three years ago. Nothing unusual happening here.

Two dimes showed up in our bedroom...one my end table, heads up, one on my husbands end table, heads down. I asked him about it he had no idea where they had came from and we aren't known to even have change. I still have my dime on my side of the bed...I think he picked his up, I haven't asked him. Weird.
I don't personally think that the "heads up" or "heads down" position of the coin means anything.
Unless it means something to you. Does it?

Has anything new happened in your home? Seven is also a significant number.

I just spoke to a very wise, older spiritual woman several days ago who came over to my house to offer a blessing. She mentioned that all houses are haunted and have spirits. Not all cause problems. All homes have personalities. Houses try to speak to their owners.

In leaving the dimes, your house spirits got your attention. What do you think the house spirits was trying to say?

Old 03-30-2013, 01:46 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I've also heard that finding pennies can indicate the presence of a spirit.
Really? Then maybe I'm not crazy. My dad died in 2010. On the day he died, he was in the hospital. I was there with him and they were going to do a sonogram (as an inpatient) and then discharge him. But they came in and said that they were behind schedule and it could possibly be evening before they were able to get him in. They said I could either stay or they would call when he was finished and I could come and pick him up. I continued to hang out and after a while he said "You don't need to sit here and wait. Why don't you go get some work done? You might be able to make a penny or two." (I work from home). This was about 3:30 pm

So I went home. At about 5:40 pm the phone rang and it was a doctor telling me my dad had died. He had the sono, they brought him back to his room and put him in bed, and the nurse came in less than five minutes later and he was dead. Needless to say, I was in shock.

But anyway, over the next several months I would get in or out of my car and there would be a penny laying right at the driver's door on the ground. Immediately "you might be able to make a penny or two" came to mind. Each time that happened, I put the penny in a little compartment on my dash. Later it happened again, but it was a dime. So right now I have four pennies and one dime that I found in that same way after he died. Most happened within the first few months after he died and the dime was later; that one was maybe 6 months ago.

Maybe it means nothing, but I keep them anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal