Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 09:26 AM

1,289 posts, read 722,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvan View Post
What brought me to this webpage is a strange thing that happens to my granddaughter's husband. It has happened a couple times, maybe three. He wakes up and somewhere on his skin is one or two imprints that look like someome pressed a meat tenderizer on him. An imprint of squares. Completely weird. No reason has ever been found. The imprint does not match fabric on the bed nor buttons of any kind. The imprints are usually on his shoulder or waist.
something like this??

taken from the following post's link. You'll prob want to check it out. Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
This is beyond what I've ever seen or experienced, but it made me think of alien abduction stories I've heard over the years. I can't give an opinion because I don't have one. This link might be helpful; I don't know, and certainly don't want to scare anyone, but it just occurred to me:

Another Scoop Mark Reported
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2017, 02:54 PM

2 posts, read 5,913 times
I was about 8 years old and had woke from a nap after playing outside earlier. I was still laying in bed with my left arm hanging down on the side of the bed between the bed and the wall. I suddenly felt a tug on my arm. I jumped up from my bed and ran into the living room where my parents were. It was really scary because strange things happened in this house often, but when I was describing to them what had just happened we noticed that on the inside of my left wrist was a bunch of numbers and slashes. Rows of numbers and slashes written in red. It looked like ink, but my mother washed it off immediately. Wierd.... My mother says it looked like greek alphabet. I was so young I thought they were numbers.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:00 PM

813 posts, read 600,452 times
My brother had an old chevy Nova and one night when he was driving home he got very tired and ran into a ditch. For 2 days after that he had AVON imprinted on his forehead... Strange.

Old 05-20-2017, 10:54 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,567,541 times
I may have an explanation for you: insect bite. After I read your description I recalled when I had a similar raised, pale, nickle-sized spot like this. It had irregular borders which could easily appear heart shaped. Mine did not itch and it went away after a few hours. Notable also is the location you mentioned-in a thin-skinned area over wrist veins.
I have actually shooed a mosquito off my arm and seen a similar mark appear on my skin.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:26 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,012,094 times
Some years back I had a particular surgery, and it did something to me where I developed 'Pressure Urticaria' (giant hives) afterwards.

Any contact on my skin would raise hives, and if I did anything like "write" (rub) on my skin with my finger, raised letters would appear after some time and last for hours. Any contact with something that had raised symbols and such on it, could cause the same odd symbols to raise up on my skin.

This is just an autoimmune symptom, and nothing but a form of chronic HIVES. Anti-allergy pills can help keep them under control, such as Zyrtec.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:24 AM

2 posts, read 5,913 times
Thanks for your responses. However, I do know that it wasn't hives or welts from scratching. It was ink like, because we were able to wash the writing off...

Old 06-01-2017, 11:13 AM

1,863 posts, read 1,651,283 times
White patches on/near hands can sometimes be an indication of Raynaud's disease and linked to a localized circulatory issue. However, it usually happens on the fingers.
As with any perceived somatic observations - rule out organic causes first.

Old 09-29-2019, 07:10 PM

1 posts, read 2,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HolyNinja~ View Post
something like this??

taken from the following post's link. You'll prob want to check it out. Interesting.
The same mark appeared on me a week ago my coworker saw it on my back and took a picture of it and showed me it was super weird. When I went hope I checked my bed and room for something that could have left this mark and I found nothing I let it go, but today o woke up and found a perfect circle (not red) just an imprint as if i allayed my hand on something while I was napping and it left a mark but nothing was around that could possible make that mark, I want to know why this happened?

Old 09-29-2019, 08:31 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
I think the heart-shaped mark has to be something to just say to yourself it is unexplained and forget about it. It could have been anything, even something as normal as resting a hand/arm on a steering wheel cover with a pattern on it or things others have suggested. As others have said, much of what we do is done without conscious thought and until we notice something odd, we dont even think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvan
He wakes up and somewhere on his skin is one or two imprints that look like someome pressed a meat tenderizer on him.
Yes, thats a little strange and might need to be investigated more. Not exactly the kind of thing you would expect to find on your body.

They say that abductions run in families and over generations too, so it might be worthwhile to see if anyone else in his family has similar experiences of strange markings which they have not mentioned. If they have, then he might need to consider getting hypnotised to find out if he remembers more.

For those with double or triple "puncture" marks, "triangle", "scoops", bruises and other strange marks which turn up in the morning, they say that up to 1% of the population are regularly abducted and these events often leave behind evidence of physical examination. Not sure that the 6x6 inch rectangle falls into that category, but there are many claims that these smaller marks appear overnight. Thats if you believe abductions are going on, of course.

Old 09-29-2019, 10:16 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
I had this lump on my neck awhile back, ( I posted a thread about it on the health board), I went to a ENT, they did just about every test they could to this lump, as well as 2 others on my abdomen...ultimately, the doctor says he has no idea what they are, (he did say he ruled all the bad stuff out), but still, he doesnt know what they are!

The one on my neck has since broken up and gotten smaller, it feels like its about 3 different pieces now, much smaller than that it was originally, doesnt hurt, can barely see it (have to touch to feel it).

Thats pretty strange the doctor doesnt know what these things are, yet they are apparently changing, moving, etc! I guess I should be happy he ruled out a cancerous tumor!

(when he did a fine needle aspiration? I think its called...he said there was something solid and hard in the center, and when the results came back, it showed nothing but white blood cells around it), he thought that was very strange.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal