U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 09:03 PM

6 posts, read 11,731 times

Advertisements

Three Wolves in Snow - you are right to be skeptical; I'm a science minded person and I needed to have proof that the occurences were truly unexplained; Jersey Boy and I did our due diligence to rule out the obvious, that what happened was not explained in "worldly" terms.

In regards to my comment to other similar threads was regarding Lucky Gem's paralytic sleep experience and the thread that followed that post > original post copied below

I would like to offer the following links to help illustrate what I was referring to regarding websites that described in detail what Jersey Boy had described to me, and some of what I experienced as well.

Anatomy of a Ghost
Sleep paralysis - spiritual research on causes and remedies

Blessings,

Lunawolfe

And here is the posting from Lucky Gem that I was referring to:

Has anyone had any Paranormal Sleep Paralysis experiences?
O.K. I feel a little uneasy about posting this story because the people I have shared it with in the past usually thought I was certifiably nuts afterward, but on an anonymous forum such as this, the story could be read by thousands of people, and might be the best way to share my experience and get some feedback, possibly from others who had a similar experience.

Last edited by Tallysmom; 04-17-2013 at 12:40 AM.. Reason: Can't post a whole post in that fashion, just link it , please
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2013, 05:21 AM

6 posts, read 11,731 times
Three Wolves in Snow - you are right to be skeptical; I'm a science minded person and I needed to have proof that the occurences were truly unexplained; Jersey Boy and I did our due diligence to rule out the obvious, that what happened was not explained in "worldly" terms.

In regards to my comment to other similar threads was regarding Lucky Gem's paralytic sleep experience and the thread that followed that post. Below is the link to Lucky Gem's post:

//www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...mal-sleep.html

I would like to offer the following links to help illustrate what I was referring to regarding websites that described in detail what Jersey Boy had described to me, and some of what I experienced as well.

Anatomy of a Ghost
Sleep paralysis - spiritual research on causes and remedies

Blessings,

Lunawolfe

Old 04-17-2013, 08:37 AM

8,793 posts, read 13,051,480 times
Find some Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm serious.

They will teach you how to pray,among other things.
Get rid of any crosses(yes christian crosses are idolatry and pagan in nature) Buddha statues,and books dealing with the paranormal.,etc.
Get rid of any scary movies,don't watch them.
Don't watch any scary tv shows either.

As I said,please seek out JW's.

You can see my post on pg 8 on Luckygem's thread.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:43 PM

908 posts, read 1,495,804 times
Jerseyboy, you aren't crazy. I know people who have gone through such experiences. Some were told it was possession where the spirit entered the body, others were just being attacked by mischievous demons(outer haunting), and one was told that it was a form of witchcraft that hateful person sent a demon to assault the victim so he goes crazy.

Unfortunately I can't tell you what the cause is in your case. I myself am just learning about these things.
I just wanted to tell you that you are NOT crazy, and I do NOT think you or your girlfriend are trolls. You seem desperate to get answers, and that is all I got from your post.

Just a friendly reminder, we should be careful of calling people trolls. It can discourage people who genuinely want advice or want to learn, from posting. This forum especially, about issues that have lots of stigma attached to them, is hard enough for some to just visit, let alone post a personal experience. Take care all.

Old 07-06-2013, 12:29 PM

10 posts, read 14,692 times
Default Thank you

Thank you so much for the response. Well, I never thought I was crazy from day 1 many yrs. ago. However, I learned very early on that sharing unexplained low frequency wraspy EVPs, photographs of strange orbs and aggressive/well defined figures with close friends/family wasn't the best of ideas. The fact is that my horrific/blessed experiences have absolutely occurred and will continue to in other people's lives, but I have learned that this group of people for one reason or another is special in relation to the number of people in existence. I am a professional with a very clear mind and advanced degrees who has always been the last person on the face of this planet to actually believe anything like this could actually happen to anyone, let alone ME! I like to say that if there are 9 billion people in the world, I am the 9 billionth to believe that something you can't physically see or touch could violently pull me off my couch and slam my head down into my coffee table, rapidly throw my remote control from the near middle of my coffee table to the floor, slam doors, and rapidly climb my home's three flights of stairs (many times) while laying in bed at night. I have read and seen that many of these experiences occur around 3:00 am. For me, it has always been and continues to be at or near 4:00 am, and it never deviates from that time frame.

There are so many paranormal shows on TV now its insane, but years ago, when this all started, there weren't. I have had friends/ex friends tell me "ghost" stories and my response has always been the same; "I need to see it to believe it". I completely understand and also strongly feel this should be the response from someone hearing details of scenarios similar to the traumatic ones that I have been going through.

I mentioned that my experiences have been both horrific and blessed. Some may question how the both could possibly occur simultaneously. The answer is, "what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger". You get a point with all of this that results in some serious reevaluation of life and what is all means. The things that have been most important to you in life suddenly are no longer and the things that used to set your temper over the edge almost make you laugh now. I am still experiencing the foul/death-like odor associated with loud vivid breathing behind my head while something intently holds me down to my bed via shoulders, chest, and ankles rendering me unable to move at all. It's going on ten years, but I'm no longer terrified by my encounters but more intrigued and am searching for answers as to who or what it is? how it's even possible?, and why me? Years and many hundreds of traumatic scenarios have played out before I realized that I had/have absolutely no control over certain events that happened/happen in my life, such is the case with something so intangible and cowardly attempting to bring me down.

They say these entities feed off of one's fears. The fear of the unknown mostly, and I would say that this is absolutely true. Since I have change my thought process on life, things have gotten better but continue to experience much of the same. It works on its time... not ours!

Old 07-08-2013, 04:41 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,483,072 times
spirits and or engeries will enter anyone or anything they can sense has no spirital power and or engery over themselves. If you take any drugs or any other substances stop. When I say spiritial power I dont mean religion and or knowing GOD. I mean in the sense you have the inner energy to put a barrier between you and other energies invading your space. When you don't own your body or your spirit they know your weak and take advantage of you. You must be strong willed in body and spirit and fight back. Those energies in your house need to be removed not investigated.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:21 PM

6,700 posts, read 5,914,097 times
Firstly I have to say that I have no experience in this kind of thing, so take what I say with a pinch of salt. If it feels right, then accept the bits that feel right and reject the bits that dont feel right.

What LibertyandJusticeforall says is probably correct in that you may have opened yourself up to this entity in the past without really realising it. Things such as doing the ouija board or other similar related practices. It is not that these things are bad as such, it is just that people who are more vulnerable are more likely to get 'infected'. Like someone with a strong immune system may not catch a cold if they visit and get close to someone with a cold.

Sounds like when you get rid of this entity you will be a person who is more receptive to other energies, but of course you have to get rid of it first. You could go the religious route if you are religious, but often the priests dont know what to do (apart from praying and using holy water etc) and actually many of them have little experience in ghosties. In some ways you would be better off asking an experienced meduim to come and help you since they probably know more about these kind of entities than priests. Although priests may bluster it out, they really cannot help with communicating with this being and trying to find out why it is there with you. If you get a medium to help, make sure they are relatively comfortable with dealing with this kind of situation.

Did something happen just before you started to get these experiences? Can you tie it down to a particular emotional time in your life perhaps? We really dont understand what causes these things to attach themselves but something must have triggered it and it would help if you could identify the event which did. Sometimes it is caused by redecoration or building work or divorce or doing tarot, ouija, this kind of thing(see above). Could be just down to location of your house for example.

What I would suggest is for you to strengthen your (spiritual) immune system. Possibly notice whether this entity is attached to you or to your home. If it happens every night, then go stay in a motel for a week and see if you get the same problems? If it is attached to your home, it may be easier to get rid of, if it is attached to you, it may take a little time to build up your 'immune' system to a point where you do not get bothered any more.

Good luck.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:24 PM

15,856 posts, read 33,848,431 times
Phantom odors as well as neurological difficulties are frequently a sign of a brain tumor. (As is distorted thinking). Just sayin'

20yrsinBranson

Old 07-08-2013, 08:44 PM

19,771 posts, read 28,269,973 times
i once heard, many yrs ago, we all have spiritual "guides" , and that fear, and fearful curiosity can and will manifest bad spirits, so, dont be playing ghostchasers,,, focus all your energies on cleansing yourself of any bad spirits,,the opposite of fear is love (close enough) you two have each other,,pronounce your love and dedication to each other many times a day,,,fill the house with loving emblems,,,dance with one another and be active..
i still would be praying,,,,reading verses from the bible out loud,,,command the spirit to leave..
call on your (helpful) guide to rid this spirit- also, as another poster wrote,,,stop doing anything that may invite human weakness,,,drinking too much, any drugs, etc.

also,,when falling asleep, wear some ear-phones,,,and fall asleep to prayers on youtube,,,and if you do start to smell the odors,,,,command the spirit to leave,,and embrace your woman lovingly,, put on some music,,slowdance with her,,hold her close,,fill the room with love and laughter

Old 07-11-2013, 09:59 AM

10 posts, read 14,692 times
Thanks for the responses/suggestions. I am a very spiritual person and have a strong faith in GOD. I take a few advil from time to time but other than that no dugs and drink on occasion socially. Besides, if you know anyone who has had these types of experiences, he/she will tell you that he/she knows what they know and is not going crazy. I have only written a mere fraction of what has actually gone on but it seems of late the most prominent and ongoing experiences have been at rest in my bedroom almost around 4 am.

The occurences have not been isolated to my house. I have had the same experiences at my father's place, my girfriend's, and just a couple of weeks ago while staying at a hotel. It all begins with the most vivid and always unusually disturbing dream followed by a very acute state of consciousness associated with the inability to move a muscle. At this point the breathing on the back of my neck with an intense feeling of being straped down at my shoulders and legs overwhelm me. I will eventually be able to scream for help.

When someone is present to forcefully pull my body out of whatever the hell is going on, I can feel whatever it is quickly release me and the breathing on my neck stops. I am now able to catch my breath but feel completely drained with rapid heart rate. Something very unusual is happening to me during these experiences. I thought is was just me for a long time until my girfriend said to me, after one incident, that my entire body felt electrified; like there was a strong electric field around my entire body. I always felt this strange/uncomfortable feeling afterwards, but like so many other phenomenon that I have experienced, was confirmed by the presence of someone else. Last week I woke up at 2:22 am by a heavy presence, pounding on the pillow under my head, the walls and attic, and downstairs into the basement. I am not a person who is frightened that easily, but I must say that watching bipedal indentations walk across my comforter towards me oes make your hair stand on end and freeze you in fear.

I have photographs and recently began listening to recordings from a long time ago which I never felt like listening to, mainly because I didn't think that there would be anything to listen to. Boy, was I wrong. There are various rapid low frequency voices making short statements, many which make no logical sense to me. The words in these statements are always phonetically pronounced in sylables with various vocal pitches throughout. I couldn't believe what I was hearing on these past recordings, so I began recording again in 10 min. clips within the past few weeks again received many strange statements. The last few in a low wraspy voice were: " No more....coffee...stop it!", "OUT!", and "La zarr us". No idea????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal