Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 01:06 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
The Tarot and Numerology are intertwined. So, you might look to both 12 and the number it reduces to 3.
In the Tarot 12 is the Hanged Man and 3 is the Empress. You might want to check the meaning of both.
(thanks for the 'add'. It's taken me 20 years to get to this point. Happy to be back and sharing)
Add astrology to those as well. 12 signs and 10 stellar bodies equals 22...as in Master Builder (and 22 cards in the tarot's major arcana)
With the 3 Empress and 12 Hanged Man, there is 21, The World card too.
I especially know this set. My tarot personality and soul cards are both Empress. Which makes 12 & 21 my shadow and teacher cards.
Empress is pretty much that same creative maternal energy of 3. Think of the most awesome and perfect mother figure; loving, creative, just, diplomatic, caring, giving...an so on, that's the Empress.
Her astrological association is Venus.
Hanged Man is about being on hold, having to wait, coming to a stand still, but also wavering but not making any decision. It is also about one's point of view and perspective- especially taking a look at what one is faced with differently.
Astrological association Neptune.
The World card is about wholeness and completion, it is the all and everything. It is fully utilizing one's potential and knowing one's limitations. It is the epiphany of self and who you are. Understanding the bigger picture- as seeing things from every angle.
Astrological association Saturn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 01:17 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedasusual View Post
I posted about having the number "14" appear regularly in the birthdates of people that have some sort of karmic connection to me. I don't know what "14" means as a numerology number as most people want you tp add it together to get 5. Its most assuredly a 14 that appears, not a 5, so I am still wondering what that means.

My birthday is 11 14. I regularly look at the clock at 11 14 (both AM and PM), and my great grandmother and great uncle (her son) was also born on 11 14. I didn't know either of them and recently found a picture of her. I share some of her expressions and facial features sort of uncannily.
Sometimes repeating numbers are like links in a chain and have no meaning as goes numerology.
Some call it just a coincidence, however, I'm one who sees meaning in coincidences. They can be like crumbs on a trail for you to follow. They might be guides or clues for you throughout life.
If I'm presented with a choice and that choice has a numerical value and I have no clue which option to take, I'll go with the numerical values that are my crumbs. It's never failed me so far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal