Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 11:14 AM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times

Advertisements

I wanted to look into this case a little more, as I stated above, I had not heard about it.
I went to the huffington post, and read what they posted about it.
Half way down the article, it mentioned new construction going on in close to her apartment, and also mentioned that new cement was being poured.
This obviously strengthens my initial observation when I click on the link that was posted in the other post.
As for that teenage boy who I felt was paid to drive the vehicle to another location, he is well aware of the circumstances , but will never come forward because of his fear of being accused of being an accomplice.
Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 08:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,330 times
Bob, I too have the same visions as you and I too, don't see the people missing though know the outcome. I wanted to touch base on the Jennifer Kessey Case. I live in Orange County Florida and would like to privitally e-mail you about it. The location I felt she was buried once was a wooded lot near her home, across from a large construction project. Now it is a parking lot.

Old 02-13-2015, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrc1967 View Post
Bob, I too have the same visions as you and I too, don't see the people missing though know the outcome. I wanted to touch base on the Jennifer Kessey Case. I live in Orange County Florida and would like to privitally e-mail you about it. The location I felt she was buried once was a wooded lot near her home, across from a large construction project. Now it is a parking lot.
I read your email, but I don't think there is any more that could be added to this mystery.
One other case that happened years ago that again, I had an immediate feeling about, and that was the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.
Everyone seemed to think he was entombed in cement at a construction site, while my immediate thought was, and still is, he was buried in the Nevada desert.

One more item of interest ;

It has nothing to do with people disappearing, but something that I believe will happen in the not to distant future.
Living in the desert southwest, water(or should I say the lack of it) has become a prime concern to the inhabitants of this area.

Presently we are using mild water rationing principals, and I think it has helped somewhat, but one night while watching the news dealing with the subject, the thought came to me that soon, someone would suggest building a pipe line similar to the Alaskan pipeline for oil, only difference, this pipeline would catty water to the drought stricken southwest.
The source of the water would be Alaska, or the eastern part of the country, which both have an abundance of water.

To date, no politician has come forward with this proposal, but I firmly believe it is only a matter of time.
Obviously the construction of this pipeline won't be completed in my lifetime, but I am absolutely sure it WILL be built.

Bob.

Old 04-09-2015, 12:03 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,087,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
For some time now, I have , what seems to be, the ability to know some things that happen, before they happen.
Case in point, the first time I saw the Boeing dreamliner's maiden flight, I told myself, it would be grounded because of electrical problems.
I just had a feeling it would, and it was.
Something else, that for one reason or another,I get an immediate response in my mind when someone turns up missing .
As soon as I see it on the news, I don't see the person, but I have a vivid answer as to the outcome of that person.
Recently there have been a few missing persons reports on the news here in Southern California, and I have been right on as to where they were found , and whether they were the victim of foul play.
The most recent concerned a woman from Orange county who disappeared a couple of weeks ago.
When I saw that broadcast, I said to myself, they will find her body in an Orange county canyon, and her roommate/boyfriend would be charged with her murder.
Two days ago, they found her body in Majestic canyon, and the roommate has been arrested in the case.
I have had these premonitions on a few occasions, and never gave it much thought until this latest event concerning this woman from Orange county.
A few months ago, a young gal left a party, (I believe it was somewhere in The San fernando valley, not sure), and as soon as the story was on the news, I told myself, they will find her next to her car where she drove off the road on Angeles Crest Highway.
I didn't visualize her driving off the road, but felt it.
A week later, her wrecked car, with her body next to it was found in a deep ravine off the Angeles Crest Highway.
I never see the scene as it is happening, only a feeling of the outcome once I hear of the disappearance.
It would seem I have some sort of ability, but can't put all the pieces together.
Bob.
Lets give it shot,

Can you PM me with the next Power Ball Jackpot winning numbers?

Old 04-09-2015, 12:38 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
I don't think it's psychic as much as it is learning from life's lessons.
I have pondered this very idea but find it at at odds with this sort of thing;
Quote:
A few months ago, a young gal left a party, (I believe it was somewhere in The San Fernando valley, not sure), and as soon as the story was on the news, I told myself, they will find her next to her car where she drove off the road on Angeles Crest Highway.
I didn't visualize her driving off the road, but felt it.
[i]A week later, her wrecked car, with her body next to it was found in a deep ravine off the Angeles Crest Highwayy.
What I'm seeing here is sensing the recent past, not the future. (So Lotto predictions won't work).

CALGUY, this is not the only 'extra sensory perception' that you have.

Old 04-10-2015, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I have pondered this very idea but find it at at odds with this sort of thing;

What I'm seeing here is sensing the recent past, not the future. (So Lotto predictions won't work).

CALGUY, this is not the only 'extra sensory perception' that you have.

I'M not sure what the meaning is of your last sentence of your post.
I also don't understand your idea that this is sensing the recent past.
Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance took place years ago,not in the recent past.

One major point I had a feeling about, and many were skeptical about my feeling concerning the Malaysia flight 380 that mysteriously disappeared in flight over a year ago, was what happened to that plane?
From the very first news broadcast, I had an immediate vision of that plane being sucked into an alien craft, and absolutely nothing has happened to alter my thinking on the fate of that aircraft.

The lack of ANY physical proof of the plane landing on land, or in the ocean only serves to back up my original vision as to what happened to that plane.

There have be many discussions concerning that aircraft,that it was sending signals after it disappeared, but contact was lost almost instantaneous once it left Malaysian airspace.
I felt then, and still do, the alien aircraft blocked any communication, the minute the plane was on board.
Some speculated the plane was detected after loss of the transponder, moving quickly in a zig zag movement.
This was more than likely alien craft speeding away on it's journey to where ever it came from.

I know this all sounds like science fiction, but one just can' rule out the possibility of an alien abduction.

One thing I know for sure, my vision of the incident was extremely real.
To this day that vision has stayed with me.
It was a strong vision then,, as it is presently.
I firmly believe that once that aircraft was airborne, it never touched this planet again.
I could be wrong, and perhaps in the future I may be proven wrong, but I don't think so.

So, the visions I experience are not a case of predicting the future,nor sensing the recent past, but rather the ability to focus in, and determine what happened in a particular incident.
I only have to be made aware of an incident, and a vision comes to me that usually winds up being what it is I envisioned upon hearing of the incident.

Bob.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:35 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,874,952 times
Quote:
...that plane being sucked into an alien craft...one just can' rule out the possibility of an alien abduction...

Old 04-10-2015, 11:26 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
So, the visions I experience are not a case of predicting the future,nor sensing the recent past, but rather the ability to focus in, and determine what happened in a particular incident.
I only have to be made aware of an incident, and a vision comes to me that usually winds up being what it is I envisioned upon hearing of the incident.
That's what I meant.

I thought I detected hints of your 'sensing' in previous posts but you know how memory goes .... Speaking for myself anyway.

Old 04-11-2015, 02:58 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
One major point I had a feeling about, and many were skeptical about my feeling concerning the Malaysia flight 380 that mysteriously disappeared in flight over a year ago, was what happened to that plane? From the very first news broadcast, I had an immediate vision of that plane being sucked into an alien craft, and absolutely nothing has happened to alter my thinking on the fate of that aircraft.

The lack of ANY physical proof of the plane landing on land, or in the ocean only serves to back up my original vision as to what happened to that plane. There have be many discussions concerning that aircraft,that it was sending signals after it disappeared, but contact was lost almost instantaneous once it left Malaysian airspace.
I felt then, and still do, the alien aircraft blocked any communication, the minute the plane was on board. Some speculated the plane was detected after loss of the transponder, moving quickly in a zig zag movement.
This was more than likely alien craft speeding away on it's journey to where ever it came from.

I know this all sounds like science fiction, but one just can' rule out the possibility of an alien abduction.

One thing I know for sure, my vision of the incident was extremely real. To this day that vision has stayed with me. It was a strong vision then, as it is presently. I firmly believe that once that aircraft was airborne, it never touched this planet again. I could be wrong, and perhaps in the future I may be proven wrong, but I don't think so.

So, the visions I experience are not a case of predicting the future,nor sensing the recent past, but rather the ability to focus in, and determine what happened in a particular incident. I only have to be made aware of an incident, and a vision comes to me that usually winds up being what it is I envisioned upon hearing of the incident.

Bob.
Stay with it Bob, I don't doubt you. Though I know there are things that some may not easily grasp, that does not mean it cannot be the case. I believe mysteries of the unknown to be very real, with too many occurences for them not to be. You already know you have envisioned incidents that ended up being true, so I for one will not not doubt your ability, as some possess this sort of gift. I have heard how those like yourself can be instrumental to the police.

I recall feeling that this plane "was not going to be found" and thought of the cases related to the Bermuda Triangle, where planes and ships have been thought to have disappeared. Like some, I can get a precognitive thought or sense something about a room or person, but do not necessarily get the visions as you do.

Old 04-13-2015, 11:29 PM

It has happened again.
Today the sentence was handed down for the Arias woman in Arizona that was found guilty of killing her boyfriend.
I have not followed the case at all, but today when they sentenced her to life in prison, I saw a vision of her dead on her cell floor.
I could not distinguish what caused her death, only knew it was her dead body.
I have no idea as to when this will happen, only that it will, but I feel it will be soon.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal