U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 03:53 PM

376 posts, read 368,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
It has happened again.
Today the sentence was handed down for the Arias woman in Arizona that was found guilty of killing her boyfriend.
I have not followed the case at all, but today when they sentenced her to life in prison, I saw a vision of her dead on her cell floor.
I could not distinguish what caused her death, only knew it was her dead body.
I have no idea as to when this will happen, only that it will, but I feel it will be soon.

Bob.
I thought the exact same thing about her, she will die soon.

Though I feel its more of a common sense thing more than anything else.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 06:44 PM

6,934 posts, read 8,644,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggar View Post
I thought the exact same thing about her, she will die soon.

Though I feel its more of a common sense thing more than anything else.
There seems to be a big difference in our experience pertaining to this woman.
You thought it, while I actually visioned it, as clear as if I had been standing in front of her cell.
In fact the vision was as though I were standing in front of her cell, looking in at her lifeless body.
I don't believe my vision could be anything close to , as you put it, "common sense".
This is way beyond that.

Bob.

Old 04-15-2015, 01:23 AM

12,445 posts, read 12,356,556 times
Quote:
...they sentenced her to life in prison, I saw a vision of her dead on her cell floor...
Wait... the sentence is "life in prison" - it's highly likely she'll die in her cell.

Old 04-15-2015, 03:01 AM

7,064 posts, read 3,529,932 times
Quote:
Wait... the sentence is "life in prison" - it's highly likely she'll die in her cell.
True - but even if she gets a reprieve and is released, the vision itself is interesting. Time will tell whether she dies naturally or not.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:50 AM

6,106 posts, read 2,666,947 times
Quote:
It has happened again.
Today the sentence was handed down for the Arias woman in Arizona that was found guilty of killing her boyfriend.
I have not followed the case at all, but today when they sentenced her to life in prison, I saw a vision of her dead on her cell floor.
I could not distinguish what caused her death, only knew it was her dead body.
I have no idea as to when this will happen, only that it will, but I feel it will be soon.

Bob.
Wow, Bob. That is interesting.

I hate to bring this up or open a can of worms, but have you had any visions regarding Zimmerman? That whole incident and his actions and attitude since, has disturbed me. I feel we have not heard the end.

Old 04-15-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
This is true, but the vision I have is she will be the young woman she is now, not someone elderly.

Bob.

Old 04-15-2015, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Wow, Bob. That is interesting.

I hate to bring this up or open a can of worms, but have you had any visions regarding Zimmerman? That whole incident and his actions and attitude since, has disturbed me. I feel we have not heard the end.

I have had nothing concerning that incident.
Bob.

Old 04-15-2015, 01:43 PM

13,630 posts, read 22,257,867 times
Quote:
This is true, but the vision I have is she will be the young woman she is now, not someone elderly.

Bob.
Well -- she's a sociopath. So she can't tell the truth, but she has said she would rather die than spend the rest of her life in prison.

Which of course she then reversed.

It wouldn't surprise me, that with a LWOPP sentence, she'll be in general population, and she'll get taken out. OR that she'll find the life so hard, because there's probably better sociopaths than her.... she'll end it.

Old 04-15-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Well -- she's a sociopath. So she can't tell the truth, but she has said she would rather die than spend the rest of her life in prison.

Which of course she then reversed.

It wouldn't surprise me, that with a LWOPP sentence, she'll be in general population, and she'll get taken out. OR that she'll find the life so hard, because there's probably better sociopaths than her.... she'll end it.

Other than hearing the original charge of murder a couple of years ago, I know nothing of her, or this case with the exception on the day the judge sentenced her, I had this immediate vision of her lying dead.
How, and when this happens, I have no idea, except My vision of her had her looking exactly as she does presently.
Lying on the floor of the cell, she was dressed in a light blue Tshirt, and baggy light blue pants.

Bob.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:34 PM

6,106 posts, read 2,666,947 times
Quote:
I have had nothing concerning that incident.
Bob.
Oh, okay. I guess I really meant that since then, he has continued having problems and suspect he will have more.

Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal