Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 05:21 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times

Advertisements

For some time now, I have , what seems to be, the ability to know some things that happen, before they happen.
Case in point, the first time I saw the Boeing dreamliner's maiden flight, I told myself, it would be grounded because of electrical problems.
I just had a feeling it would, and it was.
Something else, that for one reason or another,I get an immediate response in my mind when someone turns up missing .
As soon as I see it on the news, I don't see the person, but I have a vivid answer as to the outcome of that person.
Recently there have been a few missing persons reports on the news here in Southern California, and I have been right on as to where they were found , and whether they were the victim of foul play.
The most recent concerned a woman from Orange county who disappeared a couple of weeks ago.
When I saw that broadcast, I said to myself, they will find her body in an Orange county canyon, and her roommate/boyfriend would be charged with her murder.
Two days ago, they found her body in Majestic canyon, and the roommate has been arrested in the case.
I have had these premonitions on a few occasions, and never gave it much thought until this latest event concerning this woman from Orange county.
A few months ago, a young gal left a party, (I believe it was somewhere in The San fernando valley, not sure), and as soon as the story was on the news, I told myself, they will find her next to her car where she drove off the road on Angeles Crest Highway.
I didn't visualize her driving off the road, but felt it.
A week later, her wrecked car, with her body next to it was found in a deep ravine off the Angeles Crest Highway.
I never see the scene as it is happening, only a feeling of the outcome once I hear of the disappearance.
It would seem I have some sort of ability, but can't put all the pieces together.
Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 08:13 PM

1,589 posts, read 2,134,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
For some time now, I have , what seems to be, the ability to know some things that happen, before they happen.
Case in point, the first time I saw the Boeing dreamliner's maiden flight, I told myself, it would be grounded because of electrical problems.
I just had a feeling it would, and it was.
Something else, that for one reason or another,I get an immediate response in my mind when someone turns up missing .
As soon as I see it on the news, I don't see the person, but I have a vivid answer as to the outcome of that person.
Recently there have been a few missing persons reports on the news here in Southern California, and I have been right on as to where they were found , and whether they were the victim of foul play.
The most recent concerned a woman from Orange county who disappeared a couple of weeks ago.
When I saw that broadcast, I said to myself, they will find her body in an Orange county canyon, and her roommate/boyfriend would be charged with her murder.
Two days ago, they found her body in Majestic canyon, and the roommate has been arrested in the case.
I have had these premonitions on a few occasions, and never gave it much thought until this latest event concerning this woman from Orange county.
A few months ago, a young gal left a party, (I believe it was somewhere in The San fernando valley, not sure), and as soon as the story was on the news, I told myself, they will find her next to her car where she drove off the road on Angeles Crest Highway.
I didn't visualize her driving off the road, but felt it.
A week later, her wrecked car, with her body next to it was found in a deep ravine off the Angeles Crest Highway.
I never see the scene as it is happening, only a feeling of the outcome once I hear of the disappearance.
It would seem I have some sort of ability, but can't put all the pieces together.
Bob.
My theory would be that you are "reading" this information somewhere psychically. You're connecting to some source accidentally.

How can you read the future? I only have one idea at the moment. If you believe that things repeat, and what happened before, will happen again and all this information is written somewhere, then maybe one could see how that would be possible.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:36 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,259,230 times
Bob -- I get the feeling you aren't a young person -- much like me. I have sort of the same thing that happens more often than not.

I don't think it's psychic as much as it is learning from life's lessons. Like -- when that kid in Gold Country called the police about his sister being stabbed by that intruder.... I just knew it was the boy who did it.

There was a shootout in some industrial complex, the guy got away and I knew the guy would kill himself -- and they found him dead. Now -- several months later, there was another one, and I thought the same thing -- and they took him alive, after searching for two days.

But there's a rhythm to these things, and the first time it happens there's shock.... but you learn something. And then it happens again.... and more of the same stuff happens again. I would think part of this is that police have procedures in place. If "A" happens, our plan is "B", then "C" then "D". As much as our cops shows love to portray police as mavericks who think out of the box.... I would bet my bottom dollar that's now how it works in real life.

If I truly were psychic, I'd be collecting that 600 million lottery winnings, to share with all my relatives and kitties in need. I am a bit of a true crime aficionado, so I sort of see the patterns in them.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:47 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,673,454 times
Sounds like claircognizance to me.
Claircognizance

I have the same thing happen to me as well. However, sometimes the thoughts are supported with a scent or vision.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Bob -- I get the feeling you aren't a young person -- much like me. I have sort of the same thing that happens more often than not.

I don't think it's psychic as much as it is learning from life's lessons. Like -- when that kid in Gold Country called the police about his sister being stabbed by that intruder.... I just knew it was the boy who did it.

There was a shootout in some industrial complex, the guy got away and I knew the guy would kill himself -- and they found him dead. Now -- several months later, there was another one, and I thought the same thing -- and they took him alive, after searching for two days.

But there's a rhythm to these things, and the first time it happens there's shock.... but you learn something. And then it happens again.... and more of the same stuff happens again. I would think part of this is that police have procedures in place. If "A" happens, our plan is "B", then "C" then "D". As much as our cops shows love to portray police as mavericks who think out of the box.... I would bet my bottom dollar that's now how it works in real life.

If I truly were psychic, I'd be collecting that 600 million lottery winnings, to share with all my relatives and kitties in need. I am a bit of a true crime aficionado, so I sort of see the patterns in them.

Odd that you should mention that 12 year old brother accused of stabbing his 8 year old sister.
The minute I heard that story on the news, the first words out of my mouth were, the brother stabbed her.
A bank robbery happened in East Los Angeles last September.
In that robbery, the assistant bank manager was abducted from her home, and a bomb strapped to her.
She was supposed to enter the bank and demand the money or else the criminals that put the bomb on her, would set it off.
Again, I said to myself, this is a setup.
She is involved somehow with the criminals.
Turns out today on the news, two of the criminals were arrested (one in Atlanta as he was at the airport, and one here in Los Angeles.
Turns out one of the criminals is , or was, the boy friend of the assistant manager who had the bomb strapped to her.
All along her story was that she did not know the bank robbers, and had never seen them before.
Again. my intuition told me there was some involvement right from the gitgo.
Bob.

Last edited by CALGUY; 05-20-2013 at 11:54 PM..

Old 05-21-2013, 01:47 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times
your intuition is a blessing----wish i had some so i could help my very sick family member

Old 05-21-2013, 02:06 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,951 times
Quote:
Odd that you should mention that 12 year old brother accused of stabbing his 8 year old sister.
The minute I heard that story on the news, the first words out of my mouth were, the brother stabbed her.
A bank robbery happened in East Los Angeles last September.
In that robbery, the assistant bank manager was abducted from her home, and a bomb strapped to her.
She was supposed to enter the bank and demand the money or else the criminals that put the bomb on her, would set it off.
Again, I said to myself, this is a setup.
She is involved somehow with the criminals.
Turns out today on the news, two of the criminals were arrested (one in Atlanta as he was at the airport, and one here in Los Angeles.
Turns out one of the criminals is , or was, the boy friend of the assistant manager who had the bomb strapped to her.
All along her story was that she did not know the bank robbers, and had never seen them before.
Again. my intuition told me there was some involvement right from the gitgo.
Bob.

I saw something on the news a few years ago about these guys that broke into the mgrs. home the night before with her dtr there too they tied them up all night and then strapped a bomb onto the mgr and told her to rob her bank. Turns out they had been watching her for weeks...I knew some dumbass would copy that...I worked in retail during college and our sister store kept getting "robbed" only when a certain mgr was working..somehow she always survived by only getting tied up after the 3rd time they busted her....sorry for taking this off topic...

Old 05-21-2013, 05:15 AM

261 posts, read 497,292 times
Quote:
For some time now, I have , what seems to be, the ability to know some things that happen, before they happen.... Bob.
On many occasions I've awakened and somehow knew about things like plane crashes or natural disasters. Really strange, but I trust when I feel that way the moment I wake up I already know before I turn on the news.

So since you obviously have some psychic gifts, what is your take on the Jennifer Kesse's case? Here's a link of one of the articles.

Jennifer Kesse's Parents Mark Missing Florida Woman's Birthday

Old 05-21-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldPlay View Post
On many occasions I've awakened and somehow knew about things like plane crashes or natural disasters. Really strange, but I trust when I feel that way the moment I wake up I already know before I turn on the news.

So since you obviously have some psychic gifts, what is your take on the Jennifer Kesse's case? Here's a link of one of the articles.

Jennifer Kesse's Parents Mark Missing Florida Woman's Birthday

I don't recall having heard about this case, but as soon as I clicked on the link you provided, I had a visionary thought, and before I read the article, I felt she was entombed in cement near where she lived.
After reading about new construction where she lived, I am quite sure she is encased in cement on that property.
As for the picture of that person walking on the video, I feel it is a teenage boy who was paid by someone to drive her vehicle to the spot where it was found.
This boy has no connection to the person responsible for her death other than being approached by that person with the guise of making some easy money.
Bob.

Old 05-21-2013, 10:52 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
Default I don't know what to make of it.

It doesn't take magic to have great intuition. Our conscious minds are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all that's going on in our heads. Your subconscious mind probably made those predictions based on the info alread in your head without you even thinking about it consciously.

Anyway, the subconscious isn't always right, but more often than not it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal