U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2019, 12:49 PM

11,052 posts, read 10,703,694 times

Advertisements

IRRC NEW MEXICO has a spot for them.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2019, 08:36 PM

15,347 posts, read 12,408,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cethtot View Post
Mankind is still outside the cosmic law, and the attitude towards it is still utilitarian. This will change if Humanity unites. Globalization. But the option of aggressive transnational corporations does not work.
And how do you know that aliens do not operated with aggressive trans-world corporations? Do you have a degree in cosmic law?

Personally I do not think that we have been contacted; regardless of all the sightings. Only about five or ten percent of those sightings are not explained and that does not mean alien; it means unknown!

I also cannot see them traveling this far unless they intend to replace us. That is basically what we did when we colonized other countries; enslave or replace was the name of the game. And what makes you think aliens would be any better? Currently we have all of our eggs in one basket. Many worlds are threatened by suns that are starting to act up or die. In some cases other galaxies, planets or black holes will collide with their world and they are simply looking for a new home. It would be all about survival and not necessarily ours.

In the near future I expect us to start exploring our solar system and attempting to start the process of colonization. It might not even be humanoid as we race for the 'singularity' with machines. That also might be what first contacts our world; robotics or a mix between AI and human intelligence: https://www.wired.co.uk/article/darp...umans-machines.

Old 12-26-2019, 11:54 PM

13,372 posts, read 3,527,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And how do you know that aliens do not operated with aggressive trans-world corporations? Do you have a degree in cosmic law?

Personally I do not think that we have been contacted; regardless of all the sightings. Only about five or ten percent of those sightings are not explained and that does not mean alien; it means unknown!

I also cannot see them traveling this far unless they intend to replace us. That is basically what we did when we colonized other countries; enslave or replace was the name of the game. And what makes you think aliens would be any better? Currently we have all of our eggs in one basket. Many worlds are threatened by suns that are starting to act up or die. In some cases other galaxies, planets or black holes will collide with their world and they are simply looking for a new home. It would be all about survival and not necessarily ours.

In the near future I expect us to start exploring our solar system and attempting to start the process of colonization. It might not even be humanoid as we race for the 'singularity' with machines. That also might be what first contacts our world; robotics or a mix between AI and human intelligence: https://www.wired.co.uk/article/darp...umans-machines.
While I do believe we have been visited/ contacted, I DO NOT believe all this 'humans will eventually reach a sort of cosmic enlightenment, when we will be invited to join in the galactic federation'.

Ive read a lot on this, and most of it is getting deep into the new age stuff (especially anything related to the Pleaidans) but it sounds like nonsense to me.

Old 12-27-2019, 03:03 AM

40 posts, read 4,143 times
year 2009
QUESTION: Artyom, Ukraine: What awaits central Ukraine and, specifically, the city of Vinnitsa?
ANSWER: Ukraine expects a division into two states or into 2 parts, which are completely opposed to each other, i.e. division of the nation itself. As for the geographical plan, here active changes will not follow in the next 5 years.But political changes will be very strong and they will be aggravated every year and only a single government that can unite the people and the economy, which will develop and act without detriment to other states, can lead to a more fruitful development of Ukraine. But in the next 3-4 years, a split is seen, which, in fact, is happening now - the split of Ukraine into 2 parts, into 2 politically and socially significant associations of people."
http://www.x-intellect.org/wiki/index.php?title=%D0%A1%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81_%D1 %81_%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8_20090719

"QUESTION: Is it true that the strengthening of the role of the United States throughout the world was necessary for the unification of mankind?
ANSWER: There is no definite answer, since this country to a greater degree brought only a very rapid development of the technical direction, i.e. more advanced technical developments. And their distribution, just, comes from the fact that the center is the United States, since that country at that time was in the best location and had the proper level of development in order to equip the world with sufficiently developed technologies. Naturally, in doing so, the government brought its political and social convictions to the world community."
Сеанс с силами 20090505 — X-INTELLECT

I trust this resource where I get quotes from. Yes, this is not 100% true. This man, Alexander Glaz, worked with the Force for a very long time. They have a lot of channeling transcripts. But he released only one book, difficult enough to understand. We perform one task with him, only by different methods. His methods are used by our FSB, and I think others, too. They are relatively simple. There is a question on the other hand - whether and who will cooperate with you, communicate.

Old 12-27-2019, 03:57 AM

Right now it is hard to picture my Country as a great 'unifier'. If anything I see or hear about all the countries that are uniting to form their own trade or military protection unions like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC. And now there are talks going on to include Iran and North Korea. The stronger we get; the stronger out opposition becomes. It isn't only that; but many countries are in this race for hypersonic ballistic missiles and that moves the hands of the 'Domesday Clock' to two minutes before midnight: https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/.

I tried to visit your links; but I do not speak Russian and I am not sure how to set Google to translate. Maybe I should get an Alexa? It is great to be bilingual; but I was never good with other languages. If you can provide links to the English versions I would appreciate it.

Old 12-27-2019, 10:29 AM

https://www.google.com/search?q=%D0%...hrome&ie=UTF-8

https://support.google.com/chrome/an...op&hl=ru&oco=0

The first link is Google translator, so far I am writing through it.
*The second link is how to set up a translator on a computer browser.

It is constructive -http://www.thef.info/ru

It's destructive - https://cosmoharmony.com/

Last edited by Cethtot; 12-27-2019 at 10:44 AM..

Old 12-27-2019, 01:49 PM

All of your links are still in Russian to me. But thanks for trying!

About what I said about the Domesday Clock approaching midnight; Your Country just had a successful test of a new hypersonic ballistic missiles: https://apnews.com/597e7f2b20b21af959e4c6983b255c37. I presume that we have accomplished the same. But, now, instead of 30 minutes to react to an attack; we might only have 5 or 10 minutes. That means that we have to make the right decision to launch or not to launch in a very short period of time. I believe you are familiar with Murphy's Law? Perhaps you have your own Russian saying? If things can go wrong; they will go wrong.

I do not think any "cosmic intelligence" is going to save our sorry butts. I also do not think we have too many years left. Unfortunately we need to learn to live together and forget conquering all!

Old 12-28-2019, 03:17 AM

".We already told you that we managed to prevent a catastrophe - this is when in the USA 3 meters of cable disappeared on the main nuclear shield system. Everything was put on alert, but we did not want the Earth to cease to exist with all its inhabitants."
За окраиной мира, бытия и сознания - Зорев Владимир, стр. 44

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...hrome&ie=UTF-8- how to enable translator in google chrome browser

There will be no world war, only local civilians. We have passed, pitstop, it’s your turn.
*And about 3 meters, this is the Caribbean crisis, 1962.

Old 12-28-2019, 03:22 AM

8,000 posts, read 4,379,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
on the lawn of the white house I would assume. either that or gary busey's backyard to take him back to the mother ship.
That guy sucks!

Old 12-28-2019, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cethtot View Post
".There will be no world war, only local civilians. We have passed, pitstop, it’s your turn.
*And about 3 meters, this is the Caribbean crisis, 1962.
I am not blaming any one country. I am saying that all of the major superpowers are racing to acquire better weapons. As we attain these superfast ballistic missiles the decisions to launch or not to launch will eventually be taken out of human hands; AI will make those decisions. We simply cannot do the calculations in the time that we think we have left. Five, ten or fifteen minutes is all that will separate humanity from total nuclear war. After these new weapon systems go online it will only take one little mistake and it will all be over very fast.

Have you ever watched the movie "Terminator" with "Skynet"? I am not a big fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger; but the movie possibly gave us an insight into our future. There was also a 1983 movie called "War Games" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WarGames) in which AI thought it was playing a game as it was ready to launch real missiles. They were only movies and we count on our leaders to have the appropriate safeguards in place to prevent this from ever happening. However, in the real world, the screen writers and authors could have predicted our future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal