U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 06:38 PM

2,008 posts, read 6,329,696 times

Advertisements

I have always had pieces of dreams or waking glimpses into the future when doing almost anything anytime. Some were so foreign to my existing world at the time I didn't realize what they were until the event I saw happened many months or years in the future. I would have immediate recall of them and knew what to do or not do (sometimes) anyway.
The past year or a little longer I have been able to have these closer together and more of them. The bits and pieces are getting bigger and longer when I remember them. Some are even weeks away when they happen.Is this happening to anyone else?
I have noticed more synchronicity in events and noticed the out come and guessed a lot of them before they happened.
I am still trying to get that magic set of power ball numbers, they still elude me.......
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2013, 07:18 PM

2,349 posts, read 4,833,186 times
Is there any possibility at all that the events happening after you see them are pure coincidence?

Old 07-05-2013, 08:21 PM

19,292 posts, read 25,891,075 times
its weird,,when you get older (past 40) you can instantly remember things like you use to- this deja vu happens to me all the time,,on different levels,, visually, and emotionally,,

its like driving down a road,,you know youve been there before,,but cant place it,,

quite a few times,,my 6th sense will kick in....and i can fairly accurately guess whats going to happen..
for ex. the other day at the grocery store,,im unloading my groceries to the cashier,,i hear some glass break nearby,,, and i said to myself..oh shyt,,thats a bad omen,,,something bad is going to happen-(i've heard that same glass broke before in a dream or something and someone was seriously ill or injured,,but not from the glass breaking,)

and two registers over,,this large man falls over having a heart attack...we all rush over to look-he's on the floor eyes bulging...weezing,,,people calling 911, someone is screaming for a dr. emt or nurse....the guy locks eyes with mine,,,and somehow i know his name is jack and he will be fine..not die right here..
an emt comes running up helping him out,,,he grabs his wallet,,and his name was jack!! (ive never seen this guy before- or heard anyone call him jack
anyways,,,the ambulance arrives,,and the guy didnt die.....but it was the weirdest feeling,,that this had played out once before

Old 07-05-2013, 09:26 PM

10,146 posts, read 18,649,069 times
I don't want to be disappointing but I had a rash of things like this happen for awhile and then one day I passed out in the middle of one and found out that I was experiencing seizures. The doc told me these are auras but that auras are still full blown seizures. I quit drinking diet soda and they went away and never came back and now I never experience deja vu. I need to tell you that I am a firm believer in reincarnation, but I don't think my deja vu was related to that.

Old 07-05-2013, 10:03 PM

263 posts, read 407,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
I have always had pieces of dreams or waking glimpses into the future when doing almost anything anytime. Some were so foreign to my existing world at the time I didn't realize what they were until the event I saw happened many months or years in the future. I would have immediate recall of them and knew what to do or not do (sometimes) anyway.
The past year or a little longer I have been able to have these closer together and more of them. The bits and pieces are getting bigger and longer when I remember them. Some are even weeks away when they happen.Is this happening to anyone else?
I have noticed more synchronicity in events and noticed the out come and guessed a lot of them before they happened.
I am still trying to get that magic set of power ball numbers, they still elude me.......
I've had these all my life as far back as about 5yrs of age.Some so vivid that I can almost relive or can say whats gonna happend next,but at the last second,the conclusion is changed a bit by a second or two before or after.The most vivid one of all was goiing up some steps and then realizing that I had dreamt this or been here before.Icould recall step by step what was next,which was a hallway,stooped to write in a book turning left to see a long orange carpet runway,benches on both sides,then in the dream or vision at the end of the room was total darkness as opposed to a well lit room.But in reality,the
dark void was a cakest with flowers from end to end.It was the funeral of my dad's former Bosses son,who had built a homead pipe bomb that went off while he was tighting the pipe cap,this happend in 1965,PVC was not being used.What does this tell me.Is it DEJA VUE or is this being able to look into the future.I still have these from time to time.I'll remember a dream and it won't come to being.IT's the one's I don't remember that come to past .ASOLIZ

Old 07-06-2013, 06:01 PM

Wow sure glad most were explained away.........

Old 07-06-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Wow sure glad most were explained away.........
?

Old 07-08-2013, 04:26 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,231,468 times
When you sleep I believe the mind, or spirit can enter places in time future and or beyond. Of which is why often you dont really remember your dreams, or do you when you experience dejavu. Or you feel like what is happening you dreamed about, or just parts of the experience are fresh or recent in your mind. Who is to say Time has to be in the physical world and its bending in deep sleep and where your mind can go. If you go faster then the speed of light you do in the future why does your mind and spirit have to be as slow as your body in the physical world.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:05 AM

That would explain when this happens in locations I have never been or with people I have never met before.

Old 07-11-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
That would explain when this happens in locations I have never been or with people I have never met before.
I heard somewhere but not sure where, that you never dream about people you've not met before. IOW, you may dream about someone you think you've never met, but they're disguised. I feel like I have though, so not sure about that. Or do we sometimes dream about people we've not met in this life?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal