Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 11:29 PM

749 posts, read 2,079,463 times

Advertisements

So I am asleep last night. Somewhere towards the end of the dream (my dreams are jumbled a lot, too byt the way) I see a big scary spider and it seems like I am close to it and terrified. Something is telling me "Wake up! Wake up" mentally, and it is like MAJORLY hard to actually wake up (in real life) It was around 10 in the morning. So weird. I didn't see a spider when I woke up anyway. (thank God)

Sorry if I wasted anybody's time bc I do not know how "paranormal" this is, but I really would like to know what scary spider dreams can be interpreted as...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2013, 03:21 AM

261 posts, read 496,042 times
I know. It's like something inside you knows you need to wake up, or check your tires, or call your family...all these things seem to be meta physical. Have you ever felt like you needed to not go somewhere? It's kind of like that something's protecting you.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:13 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,032,689 times
It was nothing but a weird dream.

Old 08-03-2013, 09:15 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,642,288 times
-we get several dream discussions in here, so you are totally fine...
First thing to know about dreams is that they are very rarely literal.
Dreaming of spiders or anything else is not going to predict anything.
Second thing about dreams is the emotions. These are key to identifying what it is in your waking life that the dream is focused on. You say the spider was scary.
What are you going through right now that is scary?
Beings this is only the end of the dream; giving a meaning to the spider would not be accurate for there is no context for the spider.
Now for the waking up. Had you a busy day planned? Waking up at 10 is a little late for people to start their day. Of course there are times when one stays up late or has a job that goes late into the night. But typically by 10 the morning is nearly gone.
If you had plans or even if no plans but know there are things that need to get done, then the urging to wake up comes from this need.

It's strange that if I forget to set my alarm for work, I get 'woken up' by my unconscious self.

Old 08-03-2013, 12:58 PM

749 posts, read 2,079,463 times
I'm underemployed at the moment, so 10 is not too early or late for me....

But I do want to point something out. I have a small window AC unit right above my bed, and I was looking at it and noticing that there were a few little gaps that could permit bugs to enter....so I got my handy duct tape out and took care of that. This time of year, the presence of bugs is no joke. Hardly metaphysical, I know...but since I am scared of spiders regardless, I knew I needed to fix the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal