Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 11:48 PM

752 posts, read 2,086,640 times

Advertisements

I'm a light hearted Sagittarius (also married to another Sagittarius)

I have ALWAYS had trouble getting along with Scorpios. I won't throw out a bunch of examples from my past, but in my experience, they come accross as hard to get to know, mysterious, contemplative (sometimes in a good way) But they show their dark side to me a lot, and it's very jealous, petty, vindictive and controlling. Just sayin'. Don't know if my experiences mirror others.

I do find astrology fascinating, so that's how I get into it all asking people's birthdays and stuff.

In my experience, don't ever **** off someone born under this sign (or maybe someone with Scorpio ascendant) I have done it a few times unknowingly, and they will either hold a grudge against you forever. And ever, And ever. Or seek revenge. So I'm just more careful....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2013, 11:51 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
IMO, Scorps are crazy as heck, but they keep being a draw in my life.

I am not really into astrology, but it is hard to write off as coincidence the fact that pretty much all my love/hate relationships are with scorpios.

I am Aquarius.

Old 08-17-2013, 12:03 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,876,807 times
I tend to agree. I am a Libra....most of the Scorpio's I ever dated were obnoxious. It never worked. My cousin was a Scorpio as well, as his temper was thru the roof.

Old 08-17-2013, 12:20 AM

752 posts, read 2,086,640 times
Oh and BTW....my Mother in law and one of DH's cousins is a Scorpio. MIL seems very nice and normal, cousin is nice but kind of the sensitive type.

Seems like I am always running into Scorpios no matter what! I'm just more careful than I used to be, as this one Scorpio woman I was friends with for a long time NEVER forgot some silly little misdeed I committed that obvioiusly hurt her feelings and now it has been 5 years since this happened and she STILL won't have anything to do with me!

Sags like me are great...I always seem to hit it off with people who have a birthday close to mine...I like Aquarians too!

Old 08-17-2013, 01:48 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,804 times
One of my relatives is a scorpio and we dont speak anymore. The bad temper, moodiness and crazy fits were just too much.

Old 08-17-2013, 03:52 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,940 times
I'm a Pisces with a Scorpio Moon, and all of the above is true for me and among Scorpio Suns I've met. It's pretty heavy.

Old 08-17-2013, 04:58 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,269,233 times
Ha,
There was a time when half my family were scorpios. I'm an Aqu w scorpio rising (stan) and my son is a triple scorpio. We're all sweet as pie and as kind and generous as could be but, are driven take charge workaholics, attracted to power positions, strong sense of right and wrong, aware of self image, very controlled mostly, interested in everything, and as secretive as it gets.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:03 AM

176 posts, read 521,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky_topaz View Post
I'm a light hearted Sagittarius (also married to another Sagittarius)

I have ALWAYS had trouble getting along with Scorpios. I won't throw out a bunch of examples from my past, but in my experience, they come accross as hard to get to know, mysterious, contemplative (sometimes in a good way) But they show their dark side to me a lot, and it's very jealous, petty, vindictive and controlling. Just sayin'. Don't know if my experiences mirror others.
How totally strange, I've always found the biggest problem with Sags because they are so gullible.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:27 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
I know what you mean, my first husband was a Scorpio as was my dad. It takes special skill for some of us to try to navigate that birth sign. I am a Leo and live with two other Leos which makes for an "interesting" household.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:31 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
I feel about 98% of Scorpios as Randy Newman feels about Short People.
Google his song if u r too young to know it.

2% of them are under control, prob bec of some beneficial aspect in their charts
balancing them.

Added: Oy vey, I once new a divorced, depressed, German, Scorpio....I dumped
her as a massage client....I tried for 4 years to stomach her 2 xs a month.
Mean? Whew...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal