U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe ancient alien theory
Yes 70 38.46%
No 87 47.80%
Other 25 13.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2017, 07:07 AM

5,168 posts, read 3,614,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I have already told you to place me on your ignore list, so why dont you? Normally, when anyone annoys us we just want to ignore them. I obviously annoy you, so why not place me on ignore?
You do not annoy me. Please stop lying.
Quote:
There are marks on bodies from abductions.
OK, this is where we disagree. There may be marks on bodies, frankly I have seen some of them after reading about the claims and was underwhelmed. That does not mean the person was abducted by aliens or even if they were that aliens made the marks.

Marks on bodies are not proof of alien abduction, they are proof of marks on bodies.

Quote:
There are thousands of first-hand witnesses.
Thousands out of billions. This is such an insignificant amount that I easily dismiss it. I believe some people are mistaken, some people are lying, some people are mentally ill and some people just do not know what they are talking about.

It is rather interesting to note that with the number of people carrying cameras, audio and video recording devices soaring that the actual picture, video and audio evidence had not increased. What an amazing anomaly.
Quote:
There are marks in the ground where UFOs have landed.
There are marks on the ground. There have been marks on the ground since there was ground. That is pretty much the nature of ground. It does not mean aliens are making the marks. There is no proof that alien spaceships are making any of these marks.

Marks on the ground are not proof of alien space ships.
Quote:
There are cattle which have been cut up.
OH yes, tasty, tasty cattle. People have been cutting up and eating cows for thousands of years. This is nothing amazing at all. It is a wonderment that you see this as a sign of an advanced scientific process when, we primitive humans, do not need to go out and abduct so many animals to "study". I mean how many cattle do they need? Are they stupid?

Amazingly these advanced aliens are after the same things that scavengers, such as coyotes, insects and birds, take in the early stages of scavenging a carcass.

To make the claim that aliens have crossed space to play with our cattle you must rule out scavenging beyond any reasonable doubt before proceeding to investigation of other possibilities. Dead cattle are not proof of aliens.
Quote:
There are people who have disappeared.
OH, yes, this has happened long before recorded history and will not stop any time soon. There are a lot of very plausible reasons for this that do not include aliens.

As a matter of fact they just found the bodies of a Swiss couple missing for 75 years. Was it aliens? No.

Bodies Missing for 75 Years Found?Thanks to Melting Glacier

The disappearance of people is not proof of aliens.

Quote:
There are people who have lost time which they cannot account for and where they physically have not been where they should have been.
People make mistakes, people are ill, people assume, what proof do you have that any of this is related to aliens or that aliens even exist? NONE.

People losing track of time is not proof of aliens.
Quote:
All of these things you have but nothing will do. So I ask again, what evidence is needed - it looks like only a body will do.
Please, please, stop lying. None of what you have posted is proof of aliens but we could use more than a body, though a body would not hurt. We do not need marks, we need proof of what is making the marks, we do not need mutilated cattle, we need proof that that something alien is mutilating the cattle, we do not need piles of rubble, we need proof that an advanced scientific culture came to earth to teach humans how to build one of the easiest structures out of primitive materials and left.

I have addressed all of your concerns so please do not lie or accuse any more. People who have valid points do not need to do this. Thank you.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2017, 01:16 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,902,211 times
You two need to get a room! LOL

Old 07-21-2017, 08:45 AM

5,794 posts, read 4,508,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
You two need to get a room! LOL
If I'm one of them, I suspect the other party is on my ignore list so I don't even see what he/she is writing back. I find that's the best way to keep my blood pressure under control.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:43 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,902,211 times
You're not. Yeah, that sounds right. I just don't read them. Lots of scrolling down. LOL

Old 07-22-2017, 03:45 PM

866 posts, read 486,675 times
Red face Believable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Do you believe ancient alien theory? that is aliens visited earth and humans in the past?
For me, it's believable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal