Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2013, 04:28 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times

Advertisements

Last night Bell had on these two ladies who sometimes helped souls to pass over properly.
This is pretty standard stuff.
People die and they sometimes hover near the earth plane. They are in a realm of timelessness and kind of stuck not knowing that they are dead.

Those 'stuck' can linger for a very long time. Often they are those who never had a belief in a life hereafter, so they don't look for someplace better.

Sometimes they had a strong emotional bond with a departed person and the women on the show can call out for that person to come down the tunnel and collect the wandering soul.

There have been times when even such a person did not exist and a pet who had passed comes down the tunnel for the lost soul.

I just found that so touching, so I thought I'd share.

These ladies said there are different levels of heaven - again, standard. What was interesting was that they did not believe in demons. They said there were humans with very troubled souls who people mistook for demons AND there were aliens (who have their own 'heaven') who are not friendly toward humans, some of whom are also lost souls and some who never had been on this physical plane. They are also erroneously labeled as demons.

Aliens have their own God, according to these women.
What's in a word?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2013, 12:02 AM

7,284 posts, read 12,924,187 times
Glad to hear about the pets. I hope a whole posse of my past loved pets is there to greet me or assist me. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal