U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 05:38 AM

16,482 posts, read 22,390,051 times

Advertisements

I had something happen to me 2 days ago which was very strange and has never happened before. It was during the day, i was sound asleep in my lounge chair. I woke up suddenly as if I knew someone was there. When I opened my eyes to my right, about 3-4 feet off the ground was this moving form that looked like hundreds of small bubbles all connected. They were a beige/pink in color and would look like a large (1- 1 1/2 feet tall) tadpole in shape. It slowly moved and then it slowly went upward and disappeared into the ceiling. What the heck was that all about?

Last edited by brokencrayola; 11-13-2013 at 05:42 AM.. Reason: spelling
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2013, 06:50 AM

2,321 posts, read 2,280,050 times
What do YOU think it was? My first guess is that it was an angel, or a protective energy emanating positive properties, BUT what was your state of mind before you went to sleep, and how did it make you feel when you woke up and saw it? When you think of it now, how does it make you feel? Is something particularly worrisome or troubling going on in your life, or iare things moving along fairly smoothly?

Old 11-13-2013, 10:18 AM

3,426 posts, read 2,904,262 times
Did you get a picture of it with your cell phone?

Old 11-13-2013, 10:43 AM

5,790 posts, read 4,505,844 times
For several years after cataract surgery, I had a lot of large floaters that looked a lot like that (the bubbles were cells in the piece of tissue) ... And they would move around as I moved my eyes to look at them. Once they floated out of my field of vision they were gone.

Old 11-13-2013, 12:08 PM

3,426 posts, read 2,904,262 times
That or dust motes would also be my guess.

Old 11-13-2013, 12:24 PM

3,751 posts, read 6,739,973 times
What is interesting to me about this event is the colors. A golden pink is often associated with a loving energy.

Old 11-14-2013, 09:53 PM

Yes, it was a golden pink. I went to bed in a regular state of mind, nothing different. No, I did not get a picture because I was so stunned by it, and probably would not have had time anyway to turn the phone on, get to the camera part of it and take a picture. When I saw it at first I was very confused because I had just woken up. I kept blinking my eyes and looking at it. I felt uncomfortable in the sense that it was so strange to see, but I was not really frightened. I thought about it all day and what it could be. I feel it was a guardian angel or possibly a spirtual guide. It didn't feel like a passed member of my family.

Old 11-14-2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
For several years after cataract surgery, I had a lot of large floaters that looked a lot like that (the bubbles were cells in the piece of tissue) ... And they would move around as I moved my eyes to look at them. Once they floated out of my field of vision they were gone.
There was no way it was floaters, this was something completely different than that, and I saw it with both my eyes. I didn't really need to move my eyes around much because it was right there and moving slowly upward. It didn't float out of my field of vision, it went into the ceiling as I looked at it.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:27 AM

5,790 posts, read 4,505,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
There was no way it was floaters, this was something completely different than that, and I saw it with both my eyes. I didn't really need to move my eyes around much because it was right there and moving slowly upward. It didn't float out of my field of vision, it went into the ceiling as I looked at it.
Here's another possibility:

What Are Hypnopompic Hallucinations? (with picture)

Old 11-15-2013, 10:26 AM

5,460 posts, read 8,640,825 times
Quote:
They were a beige/pink in color...
Quote:
Yes, it was a golden pink.
BC, it's interesting, but I'm trying to understand few things here. To be fair, you did ask "What the heck was that all about?" That would indicate you don't know what is was. You also said you were "confused" and "uncomfortable". It might be a little early to describe it as being a guardian angel or a spiritual guide. Maybe it would be a good idea to try to pin down a few things first to better understand. Otherwise there's just a lot of guessing.

1 - Were they beige/pink? Or were they golden pink? (Both were mentioned)

2 - How would you describe the sheen of the bubbles? Shining? Dull/blurred? Bright? Glowing? Sparkling/twinkling?

3 - How would you describe the texture? Solid? Transparent? Transluscent?

4 - You said this was during the day. Was it sunny day? Were you facing a window?

5 - Where exactly were you asleep at the time? In bed? Or in your lounge chair? (Both were mentioned)

6 - Apparently the entire group of bubbles formed a shape that like a tadpole? Were the individual bubbles round or spherical?

7 - Were the bubbles actually connected (such as foam bubbles)? Or could they have been slightly spaced apart?

8 - How large would you guess the average size of the individual bubbles were?

9 - How far away from you do you think it was?

10 - Have you seen anything like it since then?

11 - Not saying you have a visual problem, but do you wear glasses? When was the last time you had the inside of your eyes checked (not just an eyechart exam)?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal