U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 10:19 PM

1,279 posts, read 1,547,386 times

Advertisements

If you look at how far humans have advanced and you follow science, it's very believable that in say another 500 years, humans could be virtually immortal. We could have the ability to create life forms and create new life forms. Is it not so far reaching to believe that we and life an earth was created by Alien beings with far more technological abilities then us? One only has to see the compound affect science has and imagine our own capabilities if we do not destroy ourselves.

I believe this video to be true. Top photography analysis have not been able to debunk it. Especially the part showing the alien creature standing alone during an interview.

These grays have visited my home and family on at least two known occasions. My son came home from school one day in the third grade and was home before me. When I got home he told me there was a creature in the home watching him from the bathroom. He told me the creature talked to him through his brain. He said after it talked to him, he saw a ball of blue light and it was gone. I asked him to draw what he saw and he drew the classic gray. He had no previous knowledge of such alien beings. My son was not capable of lying.
What do you believe, or think?

Top Secret KGB files - Zeta Reticula grey alien footage of Roswell UFO crash survivor ! - YouTube
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2013, 09:29 AM

1,279 posts, read 1,547,386 times
Interesting, no responses at all? I guess until these weird creatures show up in the middle of the night at your home, nobody is going to worry about it?

Old 11-17-2013, 09:34 AM

11,571 posts, read 14,607,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Interesting, no responses at all? I guess until these weird creatures show up in the middle of the night at your home, nobody is going to worry about it?
We are advancing very quickly, And some think alien tech related to Roswell or a similar event may have given us an advance on this. As far as the visitor your son said he encountered, Well that's a bit scary. Maybe get a guard dog that will alert you to anything in the home? German Shepherds are excellent companions and watchdogs.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:42 PM

13,145 posts, read 20,436,014 times
I'm not sure I buy the "greys" as actual space aliens. They are a bit like the "faeries" of our era... people see them yet they are not quite "real" as they very often are reported as behaving in ways that are not rooted to the physical world and/or behaving or doing things logically. They are also too "human" to be a separately evolved species... kind of like how the sexy big blue aliens in the movie "Avatar" don't add up on a planet where all the other native creatures are sextupeds that breath from neck slits and have 4 eyes.

The "KGB alien" film is interesting but I think it's fake... mostly because it also came with a video of a "flying saucer" that looks incredibly fake and is usually edited out (probably for that reason).

So what are they? I don't know... perhaps they are "thought forms" created out of the world's "super-consciousness". As they look like large human fetuses, they may simply be odd projections that somehow mirror humanity.

As for real "flesh and blood" alien bodies and/or captured aliens kept in high-security military facilities...

I've gotta wonder that if we can do this:

Why couldn't we do some ethics-free messing with human genes and come up with something like this?

"Aliens" is a preconceived cultural construct... trying to decide if something is an ET or not may seem as easy as 1+1=2 at first glance but the reality is not quite so simple.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:11 PM

5,795 posts, read 4,512,518 times
See Jacques Vallee's "Passport to Magonia" in which he points out similarities between ET contact stories and tales of contact with fairies in Celtic lore. Including as I recall the aliens/fairies offering the humans a sort of bread ... Something you also see in certain 19th century close encounters.

The grey alien meme seems to have started with Barney and Betty Hill's recall of their experience under hypnosis. Whatever's going on with these phenomena, I suspect it's largely psychological in nature rather than evidence of flesh and blood critters from Elsewhere ... Hence 1895 sightings are seen as dirigibles, contemporary as technological aliens ... And in the middle ages as demons.

What about the film? There was a video of a forest gnome on Youtube done by a teen on his laptop that I thought was rather as good as anything you'd see out of Weta or ILM. Photos and videos are easily faked these days, and you don't need a big FX house to do it.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:35 PM

15,921 posts, read 18,359,645 times
Quote:
If you look at how far humans have advanced and you follow science, it's very believable that in say another 500 years, humans could be virtually immortal. We could have the ability to create life forms and create new life forms. Is it not so far reaching to believe that we and life an earth was created by Alien beings with far more technological abilities then us? One only has to see the compound affect science has and imagine our own capabilities if we do not destroy ourselves.

I believe this video to be true. Top photography analysis have not been able to debunk it. Especially the part showing the alien creature standing alone during an interview.

These grays have visited my home and family on at least two known occasions. My son came home from school one day in the third grade and was home before me. When I got home he told me there was a creature in the home watching him from the bathroom. He told me the creature talked to him through his brain. He said after it talked to him, he saw a ball of blue light and it was gone. I asked him to draw what he saw and he drew the classic gray. He had no previous knowledge of such alien beings. My son was not capable of lying.
I think:

"Zeta Reticuli alien leaked footage" - hoax - YouTube

Old 11-18-2013, 01:36 PM

12,770 posts, read 10,501,389 times
Quote:

Top Secret KGB files - Zeta Reticula grey alien footage of Roswell UFO crash survivor ! - YouTube
Your mind is like a parachute, if it's not open, it won't function very well.
This man is dying, and chose to unburden himself of some of the secrets he has held about his experience. If you have a short attention span, you can start around 11 minutes in.
The Grays live underground. I believe I've read that they are the slaves of the Pleadians.

Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledge - YouTube

Old 11-19-2013, 12:17 PM

5,795 posts, read 4,512,518 times
The Pleiades, by the way, is a young, hot star cluster about 100 million years old. Not very life friendly (that's the hot part) and they haven't been around long enough for intelligent technological life to develop there.

Old 11-19-2013, 02:22 PM

23,572 posts, read 24,705,174 times
Quote:

I believe you but do want to ask if your son has demonstrated any other awareness of aliens or has any uneartly powers that you have witnessed?

Old 11-19-2013, 03:29 PM

3,751 posts, read 6,744,157 times
While I do believe the high probability of alien visitors- I would not be so quick to say that a child attending school and in the 3rd grade has never been exposed to the idea of the 'grey' aliens. He could have easily been exposed to this from classmates. He could have had a conversation, or just saw something in passing which did not register conciously.
Perhaps at the start of the year when asked 'what did you do this summer?' A classmate had visited New Mexico and showed the class some souvenirs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal