Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 10:35 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,769,662 times

Advertisements

I've watched this video over 200 times now, blowing it up and playing it frame by frame. When you piece together the other aspects of her clothes missing, the elevator door not closing, then closing and reopening, the strange hand gestures and what appears to be contorting body movements, one has to wonder about supernatural forces at work here.

For anyone to believe this, you have to first believe in things like demonic possession, evil spirits etc. And I happen to think such things can and do happen. I have witnessed many exorcisms and I can tell you first hand, I have seen, heard and felt things that have no explanation to them. I do not believe this women just drown herself, accidental or not. Something happened to her and we may never know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2013, 08:21 AM

1,943 posts, read 3,327,574 times
Creepy ****.
I don't get how it's ruled an accident though?

Old 11-27-2013, 09:47 AM

15,633 posts, read 26,169,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
Creepy ****.
I don't get how it's ruled an accident though?
They don't think anyone killed her, and they don't think she intentionally killed herself. That leaves an accident.

Old 11-27-2013, 02:52 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,327,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
They don't think anyone killed her, and they don't think she intentionally killed herself. That leaves an accident.

How did she get on to the rooftop by herself though? And not to mention into the water tower?

I think she was killed..why was she naked?

Old 11-28-2013, 03:23 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,915,346 times
The two things I learned here are: (1) never stay at the Cecil Hotel, and (2) drink bottled water when you're staying in any hotel (which I do anyway, being a germophobe).

She looks like she's having a psychotic episode; these can be triggered by a number of things like major trauma, or a mental disorder (like bipolar). Most people who experience a psychotic episode recover and never have another one. Creepy story and the Cecil certainly has a dark history, but I don't see that there's enough here to claim something paranormal was going on.

Old 11-30-2013, 07:36 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,476,632 times
I think she was murdered by a creepy resident of the hotel.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:55 PM

11,038 posts, read 9,669,877 times
If there is a way to get into the tank from the top, I would say drug induced skinny dipping in the tank. If she was just staying for a night or two though, I doubt if she would even know there was a tank up there. Was this a residence hotel where she had been staying long-term?

In my opinion, it looks like she is trying to avoid being seen. She keeps peeking out as if to see if she is being watched. I think she may have been trying to sneak up to the roof.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:28 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,769,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
If there is a way to get into the tank from the top, I would say drug induced skinny dipping in the tank. If she was just staying for a night or two though, I doubt if she would even know there was a tank up there. Was this a residence hotel where she had been staying long-term?

In my opinion, it looks like she is trying to avoid being seen. She keeps peeking out as if to see if she is being watched. I think she may have been trying to sneak up to the roof.
#1. Drugs ruled completely out.

#2. opening in tank too small for her to fit through, they had to cut open tank to get her out.

#3. Where the tanks were completely secured, inside a locked gated area, even over the top.

#4. Only way to tanks was through a door well with a locked huge metal door with an alarm system

#5. Found nakes, clothing never found.

#6. She was avoiding trying to be seen and was interacting with something and covering her ears. He body movements were not natural.

Lots of other pieces to the puzzle missing.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:29 PM

23,374 posts, read 23,792,947 times
I think she was drugged and murdered and thrown into the tank.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:21 AM

11,038 posts, read 9,669,877 times
If the opening in the tank is too small to get her in, then how did the possible murderer get her in. To rule this an accident, there must be some facts we don't know about, because you can't accidentally materialize inside a tank with no opening large enough to fit through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal