Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 07:27 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,853,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413
Dig deep... or hell, just use a little common sense - it's all pretty obvious.

All this craziness isn't happening by chance. Most people know things aren't right.
Indeed so!!!

The NWO is thier main agenda which is getting closer everyday!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2016, 08:49 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
While in St Louis,MO 2 weeks ago, along Independence Trail also called 7 mile walk (either in St Louis or St Charles), a brick building with large lettering "Illuminati" across the front.

Illuminati confirmed, lol.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776.

Old 09-25-2016, 01:47 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,361,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
You should listen to shortwave Patriot Radio. These are the most conspiratorial people on the planet and they're all right wing fundamentalist Christian Patriot militia types. We're talking professional right wingers here. They run the gamut between the New World Order to Zionist world domination to holocaust denial. Left wing conspiratorial thought pales in comparison.

And what about the infamous Obama birthers? Yeah... the right is definitely immune to such "silly drivel."
I am no way a far right wing conspirator but I, and nearly everyone I know, do not think Obama was born here. The fact that he spent millions of dollars to prevent producing it. You would think that a Oresident would want to put all doubt out of his country's minds to crush such a claim but he fed into it. He also spent as much to keep his College records from being publicized. Something isn't right.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:57 AM

24,124 posts, read 32,498,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Ah the left loves a good conspiracy!
So does the right. I fail to see a political divide concerning this issue. There are people who are fascinated with conspiracy theories. They are on both sides of the fence. And there are people who don't give a hoot, or who think there could be a conspiracy, or an elite group of people who run the country and the world - and they just "let it go"

I have a friend on Facebook, conservative, who just won't rest until I acknowledge that "all of the presidents share some common ancestors", which to her is proof positive that we are all being dominated by a group of people who are elite. This has to do somehow, with the Illuminati, the Scull and Bones Club at Yale, and The Electoral College.

And she is "on the right".

What's next? Chocolate vs Vanilla ice cream? Left wing vs right wing?

Let's take a breath and try to stop politicizing everything.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:36 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,491,666 times
I do not believe there is some super elite secret group that is controlling things for the simple reason that people are not robots and have their own flaws, dreams and desires.

A super powerful group full of super powerful people would have a lot of Type A personalities or whatever you wish to call it. Why be one of the most powerful when you could simply try a little harder and be THE most powerful?

Then we bring in the minions who even if 99% of whom remained silent still leaves a lot of mouths talking.

People are flawed and fallible. Greed would destroy any organization like this.

Old 09-26-2016, 12:13 PM

8,633 posts, read 9,142,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
It's really not much of a secret. For instance, David Rockerfeller admitting there were globalists that wanted to set up a one world government. He said he was proud to be part of that group.

What do you think the United Nations is about? The charter was written by a communist. And as we know the communists would love to set up a one workd government. A New World Order, if you will.
You're correct it's not a secret. Make no mistake, big money people will and do organize to put forth their agenda, by-passing nation's borders with plenty of power and money to back it up. Its all in the open for anyone to see.

Just the other day I picked up a book that was known in the press called "Into the Buzzsaw" This book is a little telling, not all about globalism, but one can connect a few dots here and there, just as an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw

Old 09-26-2016, 12:22 PM

8,633 posts, read 9,142,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestintheWest View Post
conspiracy? maybe yes maybe no, strange meetings, lots of powerful people, no agenda and no minutes?

Bilderberg Conferences: Secret lobbying for Anti-Democratic United States of Europe by transatlantic Power Elite
Many guests at these events are elected or previously elected officials, political appointees from all around the world. No minutes is telling.

Old 09-26-2016, 12:28 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,982 times
The single biggest issue facing the world as a whole today is overpopulation. Many scientific studies have shown the world can only sustain a population of 500,000 indefinitely. Meaning for 1 million years or more. That means for the world to continue until the sun gobbles it up, we would need to kill off 998 of 1000 people alive today. Just something to think about.

I think this era of life on earth is being allowed for technological advancements to be made to wear humans can sustain themselves in lives of luxury for extended periods and when that time arrises, something bad will happen and most of us will be wiped out. We are nearing that time now.

Old 09-26-2016, 02:23 PM

19,814 posts, read 9,376,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
And you don't lean! HA

Think Rosie and Mike Moore. . The sky is falling. . . the gov't knocked down the twin towers. .. . No, to answer your question. . . the right doesn't usually engag in such silly drivel.
Illuminati? I don't know, but I have read a LOT of convincing evidence that there ARE powers behind the apparent powers.

Read Captains and the Kings by Taylor Caldwell, that she said was based on fact and she also included a list of sources in the back of this novel. (Btw, this was written in 1972, almost 50 years ago.)

Re: 9/11. Have you never heard of Engineers and Architects for 9/11 Truth? AE911Truth
If you have nothing better to do, watch the nearly five-hour documentary on 9/11, an expose' that includes a point-by-point refutation of the Popular Mechanics piece that took the side of the "official" report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

Or how about Agenda 21? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21 Many people believe that this is an "in-your-face" plan to create a "New World Order" and depopulation. Is it? Well, I don't know, but the Republican Party has come out against Agenda 21, even though 178 counties, including the U.S. approved it. (Btw, I am personally in favor of many of the ideas although I am not sure about the methods outlined to achieve those goals.)

Not all of us who question official reports are right-wing (or left-wing) "crazies". (I am a political moderate.)

P.S. There are a LOT of videos out there made by, imo, paranoid and not-very-intelligent people who are convinced that they have been "sent by the Lord" to warn people. However, if you can overlook those and do some research on your own, you just might find yourself wondering.

Old 09-26-2016, 05:41 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,947,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
The single biggest issue facing the world as a whole today is overpopulation. Many scientific studies have shown the world can only sustain a population of 500,000 indefinitely. Meaning for 1 million years or more.
Which scientific studies? I've never seen that number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal