Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 02:20 PM

1,014 posts, read 786,892 times

Advertisements

I been saying it for years i feel like i am suppose to be in Florida i been obsessed with Florida since i was a child i never been there before. More then the hot weather(I love extremely hot weather),beaches,Theme parks etc. Something in Florida is drawing me there even recently i had an Florida attack yesterday while watching different cities on youtube and it felt like home. All i been doing is researching different areas,jobs,things to do etc.

Everything goes right next year I'm hoping to take a trip down to Florida for a week and get a rental car and just do some sight seeing. I have a few cities i want to see and decide
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2014, 07:22 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,570,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger76 View Post
Yes I have. As I said in the reincarnation thread I have been pulled to Los Angeles and not the whole Hollywood stars and fame thing, I could care less about that stuff. I feel I was in some type of law enforcement in the 50s-70s era. So in 2005 I went out there from Indiana and all my anxiety went away (I have sever anxiety and panic depression etc) when I got to LA it all went away. I felt "at home" and actually had a natural instinct inside me on how to navigate and where NOT to go etc etc.
Made several attempts to move there always end up back in the Midwest. Guess it was only meant to be "in another life". I do think about it every single day and miss it. Never been at home here.
I've always felt a certain familiarity with England which can be attributed to genetic or ancestral memory recorded within our DNA.

Old 03-09-2014, 09:35 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,419,564 times
My preference for swampy/marshy areas may have something to do with the fact that my ancestors are from Zeeland.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:07 AM

2,007 posts, read 6,831,588 times
I lived in the Four Corners region of New Mexico (Farmington) briefly and worked there a few times. I really like the area and long for returning. The problem right now is I cannot make a living there. Maybe when I retire.....

Old 04-10-2014, 08:06 PM

1,100 posts, read 3,012,198 times
Yes! Philadelphia. I have only been there one time in my life. It was on a class trip to see the liberty bell when I was 9 or 10 years old. While visiting one of the historic homes, I had a very strong past life memory of living there (with my current sister) during the colonial period.

Although I have never gone back, Philadelphia just feels like home to me.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:16 PM

192 posts, read 322,129 times
For me it has been Texas for as long as I can remember, I was almost stationed there and to this day still have the desire to go and see the Lone Star state for myself

Old 04-14-2014, 06:41 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,499,620 times
Yes-California. Just feel I am meant to live there-I feel so out of place in NYC and I was born and raised here.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:52 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
I enjoyed reading these posts ... they provide tantalizing evidence of reincarnation!

My story: when I was 17 and still in High School I went on my first trip to Europe with my Mom. On our second day in Paris Mom and I were exploring the Left Bank neighborhoods and at one point I blurted out "let's turn left at that street - there's a good bakery there with wonderful rolls and pastries and such." My mother replied that was an interesting thing to exclaim ... did I read about it in a guide book? Was it recommended by our hotel concierge? I was just dumbfounded and just said 'no' ... don't know how I knew about a bakery being there ... this was my first trip to Paris after all. Anyway we went down that block and there was no bakery there. I pointed at a gift store in the middle of the block and said "I was sure there was a bakery here - I don't why - some how I remember a bakery here - it's crazy - I've never been to Paris before." My mother insisted we go into the shop and look around. The manager, who spoke fluent English, asked if he could help us. My mother told him that in my wild imagination I thought his shop was a bakery. He just stared at us with his mouth open. "I don't show this to anyone, but come downstairs to the basement with me, " he replied. He showed us brick bakery ovens. He told us the building was built in the late 18th Century and was a bakery. By the late 19th Century the building was reconfigered into a retail store ... it had not been a bakery in nearly a century!

True story! Not making this up!!

Old 04-14-2014, 10:19 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
I have been drawn to the Atlantic ocean for as long as I can remember.

Joined the Navy, the sea has always been a magnet to me. When I die I will be buried at sea.

Old 04-15-2014, 04:53 AM

4,939 posts, read 3,315,369 times
For me it is Ohio. At first I thought it was just because my best friend lives there. But it is more than that somehow I have a special bond with Ohio. I did visit the USA long ago for a holiday in 1981 was in New York and Florida but I did not have it then.
Reading about Ohio history and seeing old pictures the feeling is even more enhanced. Do not really know how to explain this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal