Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 05:06 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,975,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
That's how we learn. The problem comes, when people state their opinion about the unknown as fact. That includes a blind faith in unproven scientific beliefs.

Perhaps things are not as "unknown" as you may believe they are.
Some of us are privy to things others are not, so unknown to one may be as clear as day to someone else.
Just because you neither believe, or experienced something paranormal, does not mean it isn't so.
I have had numerous paranormal experiences over the years, and they were most definitely real.
Whether someone chooses to believe them is not my concern.
I can only relate what I experience, and many of those experiences are inline with what has been written in material any one can access.
There are perhaps hundreds, or even thousands of publication available on the subject, and most are thought provoking, as they should be.
When one reads as much material as I have, then one becomes attuned to all that is going on in our conscious state.
I am "tuned in" to things that most would not even think about, nor act upon.
Many have perhaps had a paranormal experience without actually knowing it.
The non-believers are no different.
Most don't believe because they are not tuned into that facet of their existence.
They go about their daily lives oblivious to everything, except the real time in which they are living.
There is a world of activity going on around us every second of the day, but most will never be aware of it.
This thread has gotten way off topic, and I must apologize to the op for being one of those who let it stray away from it's intended subject.
Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2013, 05:34 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,975,842 times
Dealing with the original subject of this thread, I want give my observations of the picture.
Before doing that, it is obvious many think it is either a double exposure, or a product of photoshop.
I have often stated in other post, I believe as humans we are not equipped to see spirits in human form, and I see nothing to change that view.
In this picture we see what appears to be , a young boy standing behind a girl waving a fireworks sparkler.
Is this picture real, or was it doctored to make it appear that way?
I believe this picture is very real, and that boy standing there is the "human form" his spirit chose to be at that given moment.
Again, I don't think we humans can see spirits in human form, but there is certainly no evidence that a camera can't.
When we aim, and shoot a picture, the eye of the camera will focus on all that it sees, so as this picture shows us, it obviously focused on all that was in front of it's lens.
I am not a photography buff, so I know little about the inner workings of a camera.
I would think the camera would record anything picked up by the lens.
Just because we can't see everything, doesn't mean the camera can't.
Perhaps the lighting was just right for the camera lens to pick up the spirit's image.
I is possible that the eye of the camera is superior to the eye of we humans.

Bob.

Old 01-01-2014, 03:12 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Not that it has anything to do with this thread,but my conversations with my deceased partner are indeed real.
I put it out there for others to get one more "view" of the afterlife.
Those that choose not to believe it, that is their choice.
I can only relate my experiences, and with all sincerity, I tell you they are real.
I am truly one of the gifted, who is allowed this ability to communicate with those who have passed on.
The tape recording I mentioned in another thread is just one of the pieces of evidence that I have communicated with my deceased partner.
Five other people, other than myself have listened to that tape, shortly after it was made.
You certainly don't have to take my word for it, and that is your choice.
It is extremely hard to convince someone who has had no experience with the afterlife, that it does exist.
It is like those who don't believe in a God, just because they can't see the entity.

Bob.
Don't need to convince me, personally not discrediting your EVP sessions. However, it appears the point of the comments were lost.

Have a great New Year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal