U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2017, 01:44 PM

8,996 posts, read 10,169,478 times

Advertisements

It is now October, 2017.

For all those intrigued w/ the Cecil hotel, there will be a new TV show called Horror at the Cecil Hotel starting Oct 16th on the Investigation Discovery channel:

https://www.investigationdiscovery.c...e-cecil-hotel/

I'll be watching!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2017, 02:14 PM

87,832 posts, read 81,589,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post
I see what looks like a man with dark hair, blue shirt and dark pants. I clearly see his butt, so I think he is facing the window.

I also see this triangular shaped thing across the center of the figure, and an awning over the window.

And that is what I see.
I see what you mean, about the awning. That may actually exist, though. Look at the window to the right of it; also has an awning.

It looks to me like someone wearing a short-sleeved blue shirt is climbing out the window. However, I doubt that the boy taking the photo would have seen it with the naked eye, unless he was psychic in some way. Maybe he'd read about a case that occupied that particular room, and took a camera there, to see what might turn up on film? Or maybe he photo'd several windows, and this is the photo that showed something unusual?

Old 10-19-2019, 06:05 PM

8,996 posts, read 10,169,478 times
On October 27, 2019 MORNING, they're going to show reruns of 3 episodes (incl about Elisa Lam) on the Investigation Discovery Channel. CHek your local listings.

Old 10-26-2019, 02:35 PM

6,673 posts, read 4,472,463 times
A cautionary tales perhaps for solo travelers on a tight budget staying in flea bag hotels surrounded by crime ridden neighborhoods.

Old 10-26-2019, 09:00 PM

10,017 posts, read 17,198,761 times
Look at the lower right side. I see two small faces, one with a horrified expression and mouth opened in an "O".

Look at the lower left side. I see a face looking to the right. It looks like he has a cigar or cigarette he's smoking.

The upper right pane looks like a little dog trying to jump out.

This room is jumping with some sort of activity. I definitely wouldn't rent this room. Then again, I wouldn't rent ANY room in that place!

Old 10-27-2019, 10:11 AM

14,030 posts, read 20,252,438 times
2014?

Anyways this is clearly a man washing windows as you can barely make out a platform he is sitting on and the brace suspending him. Not a ghost of a small oriental woman. Who knows it may be a ghost of Richard Ramirez. The question would be why is Ramirez washing windows? Maybe that's his punishment in hell - "condemed to forever and perpetually wash windows at the Cecil Hotel". Sounds like hell to me.

Old 10-28-2019, 03:24 AM

44 posts, read 22,879 times
I saw an old mid-1970's Playboy interview with Carlos Castaneda, who wrote a series of books starting with "The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge." In the article, he says that he was driving into LA and when they got 50 miles out, Don Juan started freaking out. Castaneda says that Don Juan made him stop the car and turn around and said he wouldn't go anywhere near LA because there were too many evil spirits. Don Juan was a supposed to be a Yaqui sorcerer.

Old 11-04-2019, 05:06 PM

2,641 posts, read 1,652,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
2014?

Anyways this is clearly a man washing windows as you can barely make out a platform he is sitting on and the brace suspending him. Not a ghost of a small oriental woman. Who knows it may be a ghost of Richard Ramirez. The question would be why is Ramirez washing windows? Maybe that's his punishment in hell - "condemed to forever and perpetually wash windows at the Cecil Hotel". Sounds like hell to me.
I see a man washing windows too. He looks pretty real to me.

Why are these photo's always blurry?

Old 11-07-2019, 03:44 AM

1,160 posts, read 359,113 times
Interesting stuff. But yes too blurry to make out anything. I wouldn't doubt there was something there. Very scary history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal