Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2019, 10:22 PM

6,951 posts, read 6,877,619 times

Advertisements

Could the Tic-Tac video craft really be a secret government project?

Well, apparently it could - if these articles are to be believed. This appears to be exactly describing the characteristics of this Tic-Tac craft seen by the Navy pilots.
Quote:
One of these patents describes a "hybrid aerospace-underwater craft" claimed to be capable of truly extraordinary feats of speed and maneuverability in air, water, and outer space alike thanks to a revolutionary electromagnetic propulsion system.
The Drive article 28 June 2019

Now, I think this has effectively let the cat out of the bag and maybe we do not need to look any further. All we need now is the power source behind this new technology, and we may even have that (see this thread on the Science forum)

Quote:
The hybrid aerospace-underwater craft in Pais’ patent, meanwhile, is described as being capable of incredible feats of speed and maneuverability and can fly equally well in air, water, or space without leaving a heat signature. This is possible, Pais claims in the patent, because the craft is able to “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level” by exploiting the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2019, 11:14 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
If something like this had been created, the designers/owners would be selling them left and right! EVERYONE would want them, they would probably spell the end for regular airplane and especially jet engine industries, they would become obsolete overnight.

Old 10-12-2019, 01:05 AM

2,264 posts, read 972,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
. . . All we need now is the power source behind this new technology . . . .
Gravitational force, magnified.

Old 10-12-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
Gravitational force, magnified.
IF 'antigravity' or any kind of gravity control propulsion system had been created, it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to keep that secret, too many people would have to be in on it.

People seem to forget, back in the days before the public was aware of the B2, stealth bomber, many were reported as 'UFOs'...but there was a difference compared to whats going on today, they did not engage with other military aircraft at that time, if aircraft was scrambled upon someone reporting the experimental stealth bomber, the pilot of the experimental aircraft would radio the other aircraft and let them know he was flying an experimental craft, they would probably radio command as well, it would have been too dangerous not to actually, they would risk possibly being shot down!

Old 10-30-2019, 06:03 AM

6,951 posts, read 6,877,619 times
This article/transcript may debunk the 'gimbal' video which has been attributed to a UFO but according to the quote at the link, is merely the hot exhaust signature of a normal jet in the IR camera image. (read more at the Midnight in the desert link below)

Link 1

Quote:
The rotating Gimbal UFO promoted by The New York Times is here shown to be a nearly perfect match to the rotating hot-engine exhaust of a jet recorded on the very same ATFLIR gimbal-camera system. Minor differences are shown to be attributable to circumstantial differences such as distance.
The 'tictac' video does not get debunked as far as I know.

Old 10-30-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
This article/transcript may debunk the 'gimbal' video which has been attributed to a UFO but according to the quote at the link, is merely the hot exhaust signature of a normal jet in the IR camera image. (read more at the Midnight in the desert link below)

Link 1

The 'tictac' video does not get debunked as far as I know.
If you remember, not long ago, the DOD admitted that it did not authorize this footage for release to the public...so, the fact there are attempts to debunk it now, are really not surprising.

Old 11-05-2019, 11:56 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Not too many years back I was outside and I usually jet watch when I see chemtrails or hear the sonic roar of the engines overhead. I was watching a passenger jet flying overhead with the signature chemtrail. Let's say the engine exhaust trail since I'm sure not every jet leaves chemtrails, but some do for whatever black ops reasons.
I noticed a smaller craft behind it and going along side it, passing it. I could make out the wings and fuselage of the jet but this was smaller and looked more like a white ball. No exhaust engine trail and then I lost it in the clouds. I have no idea what it was. It reminds me of those tic tac UFOs but there was no erratic flight path changes.

Old 11-06-2019, 09:05 AM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Not too many years back I was outside and I usually jet watch when I see chemtrails or hear the sonic roar of the engines overhead. I was watching a passenger jet flying overhead with the signature chemtrail. Let's say the engine exhaust trail since I'm sure not every jet leaves chemtrails, but some do for whatever black ops reasons.
I noticed a smaller craft behind it and going along side it, passing it. I could make out the wings and fuselage of the jet but this was smaller and looked more like a white ball. No exhaust engine trail and then I lost it in the clouds. I have no idea what it was. It reminds me of those tic tac UFOs but there was no erratic flight path changes.
The exhaust trail of a plane is a contrail. A chemtrail is what conspiracy theorists call it because they believe the exhaust is seeding something into the air.

Old 11-06-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
The exhaust trail of a plane is a contrail. A chemtrail is what conspiracy theorists call it because they believe the exhaust is seeding something into the air.
Contrails also fade away very quickly too...if you can still see these 'lines' many hours after the plane flew by, chances are, they are not contrails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal