U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2014, 04:15 AM

19,345 posts, read 14,802,143 times

Advertisements

Yes, the lucid dream meeting your spirit guide...too funny...one of
mine looks a bit like my sister, brunette...but is WAY not my sweet sister,
all loving and kind!!
She is a tough cookie...not mean or anything...but like a friend that tells ya
what is what ...no nonense, doesn't pull any punches.

How to get guidance or meet a lloved one in a dream is a whole other thread...
you all probably know.."Want it"....want it intentionally everynight...ask for the dream.
That's how you get anything....like the Law of Attraction...or Believe, ask and receive..
Its simply a formula for a criminal or a saint....like gravity it is impartial and works for everyone.

Never have doubt...never...its part of the Formula.
Trust me....this is coming from someone that manifests, as they say,things you would not believe...for decades now.
Life is very simple.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 10:45 AM

5,495 posts, read 3,938,976 times
I have never met mine but I do believe that I have at least one. There have been many times when I know things before I was told. Yup-E.S.P. I do have it-not strongly but it every now & again it will click-to MY surprise. I know that is my Spirit Guide.

Cat

Old 03-20-2014, 10:56 AM

1,873 posts, read 2,684,438 times
When I was a child, I saw an indian brave, in full daylight, in the forest, by a lake. He appeared totally real. Then after a bit, he simply wasn't there. Years later, a spiritualist minister told me I had a strong protector spirit guide named Running Bear and some day, I would see him. I told her I already had. I haven't a clue why I was so lucky to have seen him but I DO feel him, near me, on my left side. Spirit guides and the spirits of dead people who for some unknown reason, are assigned to us. I think we have some that are always with us and others come and go into our lives to help out as needed: artists, carpenters, ets.

Old 04-15-2014, 11:20 PM

85 posts, read 104,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMorena View Post
... The psychic offered to connect me to my spirit guide through channeling, but of course for a price.
I think that if you'd pay the psychic to hear what your spirit guide has to say he would probably say: "Kid, you really don't have to PAY in order to connect with me.".

As far as I know, everyone - even the nastiest person on Earth - has a spirit guide. It's usually a spirit who has a connection as old as their individual history with his tutored, and in the present reincarnation took the responsibility to stand by the friend providing the spiritual help he may need. It's common that the same spirit be the spirit guide to a specific spirit or group of spirits in reincarnations. I've also heard that some spirits alternate between them: at one time one reincarnate and the other stays as his spirit guide and the next time one of them needs to reincarnate they change.

The communication between you and your guide is perfectly possible, you can do this all the time, because the guides are the spirits directly close to us, and, in fact, is part of their jobs to hear whatever we have to say. But, honestly, I wouldn't expect a clear response back. The point is to recognize his existence and to know that there is always a person who cares for you by your side, prepared and designated to help you, not to reveal all the aspects of this friendly personality or the nature of the relation between you.

I've heard from many mediums who work side by side with their guides for decades at spiritist centers that they've never seen the face of their mentors. Even those mediums with good perception for seeing spirits usually see their guides as a blur.

Old 04-19-2014, 04:51 PM

19,284 posts, read 25,802,911 times
i have a spirit guide,,, i got a "glimpse" of him once... a reflection in my bay window at night-no tv going,,nothing that would have done this,,

he looked like an indian chief.... i call him tatonka -the buffalo warrior,,

he doesnt like my sense of humor

Old 04-20-2014, 08:00 AM

32,837 posts, read 18,622,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
i have a spirit guide,,, i got a "glimpse" of him once... a reflection in my bay window at night-no tv going,,nothing that would have done this,,

he looked like an indian chief.... i call him tatonka -the buffalo warrior,,

he doesnt like my sense of humor
Can't you find anything better to post than making fun of someone's post? Your post is insulting. Most people come here to discuss the paranormal and for some honest answers not to be belittled.

//www.city-data.com/forum/30771633-post1.html

Old 04-20-2014, 09:22 AM

3,751 posts, read 6,733,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
i have a spirit guide,,,he looked like an indian chief.... i call him tatonka -the buffalo warrior,,he doesnt like my sense of humor
Probably because he does not like his name...

Old 05-05-2014, 09:37 AM

740 posts, read 1,831,451 times
Spirit guides definitely exist. I believe there is so much more to this world, but they are unseen due to our limiting 5 senses.

I was introduced to the spirits almost 3 years ago when I was brutally assaulted. Two guys beat me down and threw me off a cliff. I fell around 100 feet, and my life was saved by whipping vines during my second free fall. I have always been agnostic, but after this event and other events over the last three years, I am now fully spiritual.

Long story short, the survival of that event led me to Ayahuasca and the wonders of South American shamanism. Ayahuasca is a mixture of plants that grants visions. It is also very healing, both physical and spiritual. She is not to be taken lightly though.

I have written down the story, though it is only about 90% complete if anyone is interested in reading it. I can post it in a separate thread.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:00 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 9,255,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan_Adventurer View Post
Spirit guides definitely exist. I believe there is so much more to this world, but they are unseen due to our limiting 5 senses.

I was introduced to the spirits almost 3 years ago when I was brutally assaulted. Two guys beat me down and threw me off a cliff. I fell around 100 feet, and my life was saved by whipping vines during my second free fall. I have always been agnostic, but after this event and other events over the last three years, I am now fully spiritual.

Long story short, the survival of that event led me to Ayahuasca and the wonders of South American shamanism. Ayahuasca is a mixture of plants that grants visions. It is also very healing, both physical and spiritual. She is not to be taken lightly though.

I have written down the story, though it is only about 90% complete if anyone is interested in reading it. I can post it in a separate thread.
Please post the story and I find it intriguing that you have had this awakening experience.

I just found your story in another thread...have not read it yet but am about to.

OK just finished reading your story...Man O Man the horrible humans that we exist with on planet earth.

Well I have to agree with you that religion is just not worth anything...it is the farthest thing from true spirituality that I have ever come across. It has never worked for me but that is OK. I have plenty of spirit guides and guardian angels that have assisted and guided me throughout my life. I am also very spiritual and mine came about through having to survive the unthinkable as well.

Wouldn't you just love to see those two thrown into that raging river? I feel so bad for Tequila and the fear he must have experienced knowing he you guys were in trouble. I was born with the gift of being able to sense peoples intent. You had huge screaming warnings that fateful day.

It is a mystery why some people pass before their time and other escape death...why are those who escape death spared? I have my thoughts on this.

Welcome to the world of spiritualty and yes you very lucky to have experienced nature to that degree. Always be thankful to your Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides.

Last edited by TVC15; 05-05-2014 at 08:13 PM..

Old 05-05-2014, 11:45 PM

3,751 posts, read 6,733,902 times
I want to read the story, Post or send me a link please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal