U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 12:19 AM

740 posts, read 1,835,943 times

Advertisements

Here is the story I posted here on city data. It is unedited, though I do have a professional editor working on it right now.

Yeah, i suppose there may have been screaming warnings as you say, but I was worn out and had no sleep the night before. This has a tendency to unfortunately put a damper on judgement and perception, and up until that dreadful day, I had no real reason to assume I was about to be ambushed. I honestly believe it was a test of a kind, and thankfully I survived it. Without suffering, there can be no compassion.

Anyways, here it is:

//www.city-data.com/forum/relig...l#post34164359

Last edited by Alaskan_Adventurer; 05-06-2014 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: Typos
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2014, 06:04 AM
'M'

1,852 posts, read 2,802,666 times
Default Why are those who escape death spared?

TVC15.....I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about this:

"It is a mystery why some people pass before their time and others escape death...why are those who escape death spared? I have my thoughts on this."

Would you share what you know about this, please? Thank you....

Old 10-10-2014, 08:04 AM
'M'

1,852 posts, read 2,802,666 times
MMorena...we really don't need another person to help us contact spirit guides. They have been with us since before we were born! They are definitely here to help us, and are user-friendly...all we need to do is to remember to talk with our spirit guides, angels, helpers, or guidance, asking for their help and support. It's important to remember and know that we are not alone in our journey through life. The more we talk with them, reach out to them, the more we will receive from them. Asking for their help and guidance is so very important. Spirit guides are really not the same as our intuition, although both come from the same wonderfully spiritual place.

Old 10-15-2014, 02:18 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 9,285,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'M' View Post
TVC15.....I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about this:

"It is a mystery why some people pass before their time and others escape death...why are those who escape death spared? I have my thoughts on this."

Would you share what you know about this, please? Thank you....
I theorize that if you are spared in death in an impossible to escape situation you were protected by either your Spirit Guide or Guardian Angle and that your journey needed to continue.

This is not an easy answer because there are many complexities tied to how when and why a person dies.

Is it Karma?
Is it just bad luck...being in the wrong place at the wrong time?
It is the law of attraction?
Is it random?

Is it all of the above?

All of us have an expiration date...how ours is determined is unique for each of us but why?

Old 10-19-2014, 11:57 PM

256 posts, read 299,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by transdimensionalhottie View Post
What is a good way for someone to tune in on their spirit guide? I would love to get a hold of mine...
I would love to say that it wasn't too long after I made this post that I got in touch with mine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal