Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 06:32 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times

Advertisements

I am convinced there are probably hand-held psychotronic weapons (as mentioned above) which could easily be used by both foreign and domestic agents. However, if they are being used by domestic agents then the FBI are not going to do anything once they know who their individual of interest works for. The FBI or law enforcement most probably get a nudge from the CIA when one of their blokes is the suspect, or else the suspect suddenly dies for some reason... The security and intelligence community is said to be very incestual with one agency often being in bed with or links to another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2021, 03:09 PM

3,950 posts, read 5,089,796 times
The "Havana Syndrome" is now being consistently reported on in the mainstream media here in the United States. The term neurological weapon is even loosely tossed around although the full details of remote neurological manipulation (mind control by way of non-ionizing radio waves) haven't been fully divulged yet. Also, it's only being reported that government workers and their families have been affected but in actuality this is much more widespread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RStSce0W8wE

These radio frequency based weapons can be used to place sounds like loud crickets or human voices directly in a victim's brain but in a broader sense - they allow complete control over a person's voluntary and involuntary body functions too. Essentially, these technologies allow the human mind to be hacked much like a computer can be which is just as horrific as it sounds.

Old 07-20-2021, 04:06 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,332,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
These radio frequency based weapons can be used to place sounds like loud crickets or human voices directly in a victim's brain but in a broader sense - they allow complete control over a person's voluntary and involuntary body functions too. Essentially, these technologies allow the human mind to be hacked much like a computer can be which is just as horrific as it sounds.
If the NSA/CIA can eavesdrop on pretty much the entire world, they would have to have some sort of idea what is causing this and who's behind it, no?

I would imagine the US intelligence community is probably kicking themselves for not coming up with such a device first!

Old 07-27-2021, 10:38 PM

2 posts, read 1,276 times
Exclamation  

Thay know much more than we could possibly handle!!! (Its scary)

Old 09-25-2021, 12:07 PM

78 posts, read 100,997 times
This has become mainstream news now. I had a feeling it would eventually which is why I've been following this thread.

Old 09-25-2021, 09:53 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamofYoungsville View Post
This has become mainstream news now. I had a feeling it would eventually which is why I've been following this thread.
How do you mean? Ive seen something awhile back and suspected directed energy weapons, but it wasnt a lot of people affected.

Old 09-26-2021, 09:26 AM

3,950 posts, read 5,089,796 times
There's been much reporting on the use of microwave energy weapons affecting U.S government personnel lately. In fact, not a week goes by without some mainstream story about the attacks. Here's one of the most recent.

CIA director's team member reported Havana Syndrome symptoms during India trip

Remember folks, this is after VP Kamala Harris' party reported a Havana Syndrome-like "anomalous health incident" while headed to Vietnam.

Kamala Harris trip delayed over possible 'Havana syndrome' case

So far news reports have centered around government workers but will likely soon move to attacks on credible people outside the government reporting similar symptoms. I suspect that's when things will really begin to get interesting.

Old 09-26-2021, 09:02 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
There's been much reporting on the use of microwave energy weapons affecting U.S government personnel lately. In fact, not a week goes by without some mainstream story about the attacks. Here's one of the most recent.

CIA director's team member reported Havana Syndrome symptoms during India trip

Remember folks, this is after VP Kamala Harris' party reported a Havana Syndrome-like "anomalous health incident" while headed to Vietnam.

Kamala Harris trip delayed over possible 'Havana syndrome' case

So far news reports have centered around government workers but will likely soon move to attacks on credible people outside the government reporting similar symptoms. I suspect that's when things will really begin to get interesting.
Hmmm, I dont really understand what these weapons are? and how they can affect someone with it, being miles away from them.

Old 10-03-2021, 12:53 PM

78 posts, read 100,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How do you mean? Ive seen something awhile back and suspected directed energy weapons, but it wasnt a lot of people affected.
I believe more people are affected than the news is reporting. People who don't work for the State Department or CIA. Imagine you're a civilian and attacked with these microwaves weapons. Might make you want to go on a violent shooting spree, huh.

Old 10-06-2021, 12:45 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,025,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamofYoungsville View Post
I believe more people are affected than the news is reporting. People who don't work for the State Department or CIA. Imagine you're a civilian and attacked with these microwaves weapons. Might make you want to go on a violent shooting spree, huh.

I have a friend (kind of a friend...we used to be closer, but not so much anymore) who believes her ex husband is using this stuff against her. Her husband is a retired Marine with top secret clearance, supposedly.

I will say this...she's a mess. She wasn't ALWAYS a mess, and yes, she sounds schizophrenic, paranoid, etc. Honestly, it's hard to tell what's up with her. But she's been talking about this stuff for a year or more.

She says the police are of no help to her, and she says that friends and family tell her that she says stuff to them that she doesn't remember, and now, she says she believes that she's been getting raped on almost a daily basis, but no one believes her. She's homeless or close to it at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal