Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 11:02 AM

77 posts, read 100,822 times

Advertisements

I'm amazed at how much information is in the public domain about all this. It's like a conspiracy that's hidden in plain sight. This 2007 article in the Washington Post pretty much spells the whole thing out.

Mind Games

Thanks for having the guts to expose this to a wider audience, Grizzmeister. Hope you don't end up face down in a drainage ditch as a result.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 08:01 AM

3,950 posts, read 5,086,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamofYoungsville View Post
Thanks for having the guts to expose this to a wider audience, Grizzmeister. Hope you don't end up face down in a drainage ditch as a result.
Using psychotronic technology on non-consenting individuals is a crime against humanity thus I consider it my responsibility to expose the wrongdoing to the general public. So much information about the technology is in the public domain but because of people's normalcy biases (cognitive schemas) they simply can't believe it's really happening. For example, this little bit of disinformation mixes just enough truth with fiction to terrorize actual victims yet still seem implausible to the uninitiated.

NSA Mind Control and Psyops by Will Filer

You'll notice that sleep deprivation plays a big part of this program which makes sense as it's a well established component in the CIA's "no-touch torture" handbook.

Old 09-03-2014, 07:32 AM

More with Doctor John Hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfgZrRoflCI

Remember folks, good disinformation mixes some truth with an equal measure of falsehoods.

Dr. John Hall originally promulgated the theory that psychotronic radio waves were beamed at targets from satellites in space, but when I spoke with Dr. Hall I told him that ubiquitous cell towers are a much more likely culprit. This is especially true when you consider that certain drones carry equipment that allows them to spoof cell phone signals and the FBI has admitted to flying drones here in the United States when questioned by the U.S. Senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7p15h0xNsQ

Old 09-30-2014, 09:09 PM

It's good to know the history of the CIA's mind control program formerly known as MK-Ultra.

Psychiatrist Colin Ross

Aaron Alexis proves that the technology is much more advanced today.

Old 11-23-2014, 12:58 PM

Looks like we may have another victim of the government's RF based psychotronic technology that's being used to drive victims to violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQHcqof9Jo

Old 11-29-2014, 12:59 PM

Keep it coming, Grizz. I find this whole thing fascinating.

Old 12-03-2014, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Keep it coming, Grizz. I find this whole thing fascinating.
You probably should find this whole thing terrifying. You certainly would if I told you everything I know about it.

Here's what I will say; at the end of the day these sorts of things always lead back to the Central Intelligence Agency. It should come as no surprise that the CIA and their close working partner the DoD are involved in weaponized mind control as DARPA is heavily invested in President Obama's BRAIN Initiative.

Old 01-01-2015, 01:05 PM

I don't scare easy Grizz so tell me what you got.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:33 AM

Quote:
I don't scare easy Grizz so tell me what you got.
I've alluded to this before in this thread but when average Americans find out the full extent of depravity that's been done to Guantanamo prisoners they're going to be blown away. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

How Guantanamo Became America’s Interrogation 'Battle Lab'

Quote:
The public was told by Rumsfeld and other top Bush administration officials
that Guantanamo was needed because the men who were sent there were the "worst
of the worst," the "sort of people who would chew through a hydraulics cable to
bring a C-17 [transport plane] down."

But according to a new report, there was an ulterior motive for setting up Guantanamo: It was the ideal
long-term interrogation facility, a "battle lab" where detainees would be
subjected to untested interrogation methods and "exploited" for their
intelligence value in what turned out to be a massive "experiment."

Old 01-25-2015, 10:43 AM

I got what you sent me, Grizz. I'm convinced that you're completely legit and now I'm a little unnerved.

Please share more when you're able. I've got some people I know up in DC reading this thread too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal