Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 04:03 PM

2,062 posts, read 2,547,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
This may not be the right forum - if it isn't, if a mod would please move it I'd appreciate it.

I have a stolen dog, basically, and have come to the end of all I know to do to find her.

A friend says she has friends who are 'intuitive' specifically with animals.

She says Kita has sort of a 'tunnel vision' directed at me - that I'm the best person to communicate with her.

I have no ability in this area at ALL.

When she has tried in the past to lead me through it, I can tell it's just my imagination.

For weeks when I think of her, the image I get is her in my hallway waiting for me to play fetch.

Friend says this is more 'proof' that she's alive, in a home, and waiting on me.

RL evidence leans towards her being cared for in a home.

Though I worry everyday it's not a good one or it isn't true and she has passed.

ANYWAY, another thing she said is 'real' animal communicators won't accept money, which I don't have to blow anyway on something so unsure.

I've been down that road with talking to psychics years ago. They tell you different things, you don't know what to believe, so you keep spending money seeking the truth. It was all a big waste, but at least then I was blowing money I could afford to. Not the case now.

And I don't know how to talk to a 'real' one that won't charge.
I have met and have had readings with Sonya Fitzpatrick in years past,( I currently have no pets ) she is also known as the pet psychic she has written books and used to have her own show. I was impressed with her. She is expensive though. However don't get your hopes up in what she may be able to tell you. She is talking to the pet and if your pet doesn't know where exactly they are or who they are with she may not be able to tell you too much either. You may also want to read her book for tips on how to find lost pets. Are you sure she was stolen?

http://sonyafitzpatrick.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2014, 04:07 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,557,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
I have met and have had readings with Sonya Fitzpatrick in years past,( I currently have no pets ) she is also known as the pet psychic she has written books and used to have her own show. I was impressed with her. She is expensive though. However don't get your hopes up in what she may be able to tell you. She is talking to the pet and if your pet doesn't know where exactly they are or who they are with she may not be able to tell you too much either. You may also want to read her book for tips on how to find lost pets. Are you sure she was stolen?

http://sonyafitzpatrick.com/
I am sure that someone had her long enough to check microchip and call. And do something with her.

Family accounts differ. One says he heard her say 'some guy came to get her' but he was overhearing a convo with my mother and she doesn't remember that. Her memory is just her saying all of a sudden 'I don't know' as if she never did, which is not true as she called to begin with....and left her name and number with the mc company.....the 'some guy came to get her' strikes fear in my heart!

Old 04-26-2014, 09:30 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,809,726 times
Quote:
Will you explain the bolded?

It's important!

No pet communicator told me the nurse thought she was rescuing her. I came up with that.

I was traumatized by assault. I was 'out of it'. It's Vegas. They see transient and drug users. I think she made assumptions.

She told my mother that I abandoned the dog there.

If someone who cared for animals believed that, that would be a rescue case to them. Anyway, that is all MY guesswork because I can't see another reason why she would call and then the next day or the day after back all the way up and say 'I don't know where the dog is.'

No explanation, nothing. Just reversal.
I AM at work and my connection is bad.. I understand what you are saying.. thanks for saying YOU came up with that.. it explains a lot. Let me think about this.. and I'll get back with you in an hour and a half or so

Old 04-27-2014, 12:08 AM

okay, so I picked on the disassociated state. You were out of it and your post was impersonal. I need to know more about your dog.

How long did you have your pet? Did you have her since she was a puppy? How old is she ( I am taking it that she is around 10) Did you train her or was she trained? Was that person ( if trained) a male or female? How old is she? I already know she is like a kid and she is attracted to kids. Do you have young kids? Do you have young grandchildren? How old are her friends (dogs)? Did she get along with cats? Was she ever around any cows? Are her friends older or younger, what are their sexes and how old are those relationships? What is her favorite toy? Was red her color of choice, in a toy? Like a big red ball? Was her other toys stuffed, make noise or mostly something to chew on like a rawhide? What kind of environment do you live in? Rural ( lots of trees, country, concrete buildings and how long have you lived there and how long was she in that environment with you? Does she like your mom? Did your mom watch her at all?

How long has she known your family members? Has she stayed in family type of environments or homes when you were away? Did you have someone to come in and feed her while you were away at any time, or a schedule? What is your disability ( per say) or something that your pet knew that was your weak point? Was she on a strict diet or did you let her have a left over or two, here and there. How often did she see the vet? Did she know him when you took her to the vet? ( I think she did) Was she smart? Could she sense someone at the front door before they rang the doorbell? How long did she know your friends? Did they have children, specifically a little girl somewhere in the mix..something pink. ( headband.. little pink Velcro bow that sticks on hair when an infant doesn't have any) And why are you so convinced a MALE picked her up and what is your fear behind that? I don't get a sense of a male.

Edit: Also did she have arthritis? Were you giving her a regime of something for her joints? And did she have any phobias.. like over obsessive chewing when bored.. or pouting and not wanting to play? Did she like baths or did she not like baths. What color was her collar and did you ever put bandanas around her neck or some type of dog clothing? Did you have a special type of back brace for walking and how often did you take walks? Once a day? Twice a day? and how long were those walks? Did she ever have her teeth cleaned or nails painted? How did you like to pamper her or reward her for good behavior? Also, did she ever have puppies? Or was she spayed and have one, two litters of puppies or never had puppies? Do you live around bridges? Or overpasses in some walk area, Also, did she like to hide underneath things? Go through tunnels? Did she hunt? Play with moles or did she cower when she saw something or move onto something else? Did she dig up the yard at any time? Is she scared of thunderstorms? Does she like snow? Does she love to get in water? As in, you can't keep her away from a swimming pool or lake?

Last but not least, has she ever run away? Or is she very mischievous and wants to chew the fence, or dig a hole underneath it, only to show up at the front door? Did she ever give you a reward, like a dead mouse? Did she chew on your shoes at any time? Did she hide in your bathrobe or like to lay on something you usually doesn't wear anymore because it's hers now?

Also, where did she sleep? In another part of the house, in a dog bed or with you? Did she lay beside your bed? Did she like the outdoors, or was she mainly an inside pet

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 04-27-2014 at 12:36 AM..

Old 04-28-2014, 04:47 AM

She just turned 9 around this past Jan or March. Wow, that is a lot of questions. I adopted her when she was 6-8 months old from the shelter. Trained her myself with the aid of a professional SD trainer. Her favorite toy was a blue stuffed bone-shaped. It's in plastic as at one time someone was going to track her scent. There is a red toy that was very new and I've left out because it's cute and reminds me of her and is a statement that she's coming back to play with it.

Old 04-28-2014, 02:43 PM

I did wear a back brace for a short time for walks. Paid a kid to walk her extra when I was having back trouble, but in general she did not like children. She was afraid of them. Some stupid ones threw rocks at her when she was less than a year old. Before that she loved them. Very sensitive - could have been a therapy dog. Once a couple was encouraging their child to pet her and get over his fear of dogs. She sensed his fear and stood like a statue for him to pet her so as not to startle or scare him.

She wanted to be friends with my cat, but my cat was having none of that. When that cat died and I got another one who wanted to snuggle with Kita, she looked at me with 'big eyes' like what is going on?

She went with me out of town or stayed with my mother. The first time she became so anxious and depressed, my mother took her to Vet fearing she was ill. She just missed me and thought I had left her.

Subsequent visits with my mother she did not get depressed, but she shadowed me while there - not wanting me to leave without her. On the few occasions I did leave her there, she was fine, though.

I can't imagine she is fine where she is now. I think she feels abandoned or curses herself for running off.

When she was young yes she liked to break out and run around but then come back.

It was very out of character to run off while out of town. She had stuck to me like glue up until that point.

And I walked around calling for her. Most unusual for her not to come.

The charge nurse said it was hard to catch her. Or else I would think that she didn't run off. I would think that someone picked up her leash and went to look for her owner, but went in the hospital, not outside waiting area where I was.

This is what I thought for a long time until UMC FINALLY did real investigation (the DPS officers there) and the charge nurse said they had a hard time catching her - which is also unusual.

Usually, she only does that if it's a choice between 'whoever' and me.

So perhaps it did happen while I was there - on the other side of the building.

I went back and called many times and no one knew anything about it.

The nurse who called from the microchip - I had no way of knowing. No way to think to ask for HER.

Quite bizzare I'm there in person asking for Kita. The nurse is in there calling the alternate contact (my family) and demanding that I come get her NOW.

I was not in touch with my family yet - or it would have all been resolved while I was there.

Old 04-28-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
I did wear a back brace for a short time for walks. Paid a kid to walk her extra when I was having back trouble, but in general she did not like children. She was afraid of them. Some stupid ones threw rocks at her when she was less than a year old. Before that she loved them. Very sensitive - could have been a therapy dog. Once a couple was encouraging their child to pet her and get over his fear of dogs. She sensed his fear and stood like a statue for him to pet her so as not to startle or scare him.

She wanted to be friends with my cat, but my cat was having none of that. When that cat died and I got another one who wanted to snuggle with Kita, she looked at me with 'big eyes' like what is going on?

She went with me out of town or stayed with my mother. The first time she became so anxious and depressed, my mother took her to Vet fearing she was ill. She just missed me and thought I had left her.

Subsequent visits with my mother she did not get depressed, but she shadowed me while there - not wanting me to leave without her. On the few occasions I did leave her there, she was fine, though.

I can't imagine she is fine where she is now. I think she feels abandoned or curses herself for running off.

When she was young yes she liked to break out and run around but then come back.

It was very out of character to run off while out of town. She had stuck to me like glue up until that point.

And I walked around calling for her. Most unusual for her not to come.

The charge nurse said it was hard to catch her. Or else I would think that she didn't run off. I would think that someone picked up her leash and went to look for her owner, but went in the hospital, not outside waiting area where I was.

This is what I thought for a long time until UMC FINALLY did real investigation (the DPS officers there) and the charge nurse said they had a hard time catching her - which is also unusual.

Usually, she only does that if it's a choice between 'whoever' and me.

So perhaps it did happen while I was there - on the other side of the building.

I went back and called many times and no one knew anything about it.

The nurse who called from the microchip - I had no way of knowing. No way to think to ask for HER.

Quite bizzare I'm there in person asking for Kita. The nurse is in there calling the alternate contact (my family) and demanding that I come get her NOW.

I was not in touch with my family yet - or it would have all been resolved while I was there.
Thanks for answering my questions. I picked up on a few things, it seems. I thought about this and I don't think I would have picked on anything if she wasn't around. This is a pretty good indication that she has not passed. If it comes to me as to where she is at.. I can post.. but I can see her face pretty vividly.

Old 05-01-2014, 01:58 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,445,836 times
Quote:

I think she made assumptions.

She told my mother that I abandoned the dog there.

If someone who cared for animals believed that, that would be a rescue case to them.
Here is your answer. If she thought you abandoned the dog then I am certain but assuming she was not willing to return the dog to you. I bet she has it or found a home for it.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Here is your answer. If she thought you abandoned the dog then I am certain but assuming she was not willing to return the dog to you. I bet she has it or found a home for it.
Yes. There is one possible little glitch. My brother swears he overheard her say 'some guy came to get her' and a pet detective I talked to feels that is the direction to go in but I disagree.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Yes. There is one possible little glitch. My brother swears he overheard her say 'some guy came to get her' and a pet detective I talked to feels that is the direction to go in but I disagree.
I started reading your thread and concentrating again ( because you were on here and I was on here.. and then you bumped it to the top) You said previously your dog was being petted and knew the little kids fear and stood and would not move.. because "kita" felt the fear and didn't want the baby to know it. So, that tells me wherever she is, she is with someone that is disabled. It's not about not being obligated to you or not coming home.. but she's a very sensitive dog and the person that has her has a disability like PTSD or something. I think she's tuned into some kind of energy as the child that was petting her... but she's standing at attention for a long time. This energy is the same thing... but 24/7. That's an indication the dog is with someone from the military with PTSD ( could have been where the pet physic saw a MALE). I get the feeling she's doing brain work... as in direction

That's what I just saw anyway.. so, someone took her and transported her because they needed her much more than she needed them . There is a split energy here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal