U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 05:56 PM

836 posts, read 1,477,323 times

Advertisements

I just received my Walmart vest from eBay ($13) and wore it to Target and Costco. Also to mow the lawn.

I'll be wearing it everywhere Except in Walmart.
Rate this post positively

Old 04-29-2014, 06:31 PM

11,560 posts, read 14,593,415 times
I went to Wal-mart twice, Felt nothing but an urge to leave quickly.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:49 PM

3,733 posts, read 6,961,132 times
I don't. Walmart is evil.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
Two days ago, I bought specialty soap that doesn't test on animals, and when we returned home, the soap was missing so we had to go back to Walmart yesterday and buy the soap again.
Why on Earth would you buy it again? You already bought it once. It isn't your fault they didn't bag it up! And if a bag and/or item(s) within are routinely missing, why on Earth do you keep going back?

Just more proof of what I have always said. Walmart is evil.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:00 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,383,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjg5 View Post
Quote:
Why on Earth would you buy it again? You already bought it once. It isn't your fault they didn't bag it up! And if a bag and/or item(s) within are routinely missing, why on Earth do you keep going back?

Just more proof of what I have always said. Walmart is evil
We wouldn't want Amazon to feel threatened or anything... or to get their incy, wincy feelings hurt in anyway. But some of us are tired of hearing them weep and whine for 5 cents.. already.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 04-29-2014 at 11:12 PM..

Old 04-30-2014, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
We wouldn't want Amazon to feel threatened or anything... or to get their incy, wincy feelings hurt in anyway. But some of us are tired of hearing them weep and whine for 5 cents.. already.
When did I say anything in about Amazon in either of those posts? I was clearly speaking about Walmart. And who is weeping and whining for 5 cents? Your post makes absolutely no sense to me.

Old 04-30-2014, 08:50 AM

11,560 posts, read 14,593,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjg5 View Post
I heard they make employees do a "happy dance" before opening the store. I find this disturbing, makes it sound like a cult. And I am not against having meetings to motivate and build morale (I was a manager of several retail stores in the past myself) I am not going to mention the other controversies we heard about this company over the years to avoid drifting off topic too much. I agree with this poster I quoted. This company is huge too. There was even an off-broadway show out here years ago called wal-martopia about the world being taken over by this company like a super villain.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:25 AM

13,630 posts, read 22,257,867 times
Guys -- all this stuff is off topic. This is a paranormal forum. This all sounds not paranormal to me.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:36 PM

1,321 posts, read 1,302,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
It's a little strange, but I feel the spirit of Sam Walton every time I go into Walmart. I use Walmart for little things like soap, tooth paste, shavers and things like paint, etc.
Every time I go into Walmart I get good prices on the items I purchase, but when I return home, without fail a bag is missing. Two days ago, I bought specialty soap that doesn't test on animals, and when we returned home, the soap was missing so we had to go back to Walmart yesterday and buy the soap again.
While we were there we had to purchase other items. a package of woman's shavers. Now this morning, Easter Sunday my wife needed her shavers and of course they went missing too. I think Walmart makes so much money because the Spirit of Sam Walton is around each ad every Walmart.
I only go to Wal-mart as my last resort. I don't know very much about Sam, but do believe in communications from "the other side"... So if you would be so kind, the next time you get the feeling Sam is in your sphere....will you plz ask him to haunt the execs until they put more staff on duty? Seriously, 36 lanes & only 8 staffed. Maybe if they paid their employees better, that wouldn't be an issue.

Next time you have that feeling you should ask someone near you if they feel it too. Wouldn't be surprised.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:07 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,383,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
I only go to Wal-mart as my last resort. I don't know very much about Sam, but do believe in communications from "the other side"... So if you would be so kind, the next time you get the feeling Sam is in your sphere....will you plz ask him to haunt the execs until they put more staff on duty? Seriously, 36 lanes & only 8 staffed. Maybe if they paid their employees better, that wouldn't be an issue.

Next time you have that feeling you should ask someone near you if they feel it too. Wouldn't be surprised.
You're in luck. I can personally "feel" Sam's spirit from the other side, mainly due to working with him on a few occasions and also from knowing him when I was a kid. So, when I was on my cigarette break awhile ago, I brought this to his attention on the *other side* that bridgerider on CD was most unhappy about his recent check-out experience and Sam said loud and clear ( I almost choked on my cigarette by the way) to go to the customer service desk and ask for the store manager. Often times the manager does not know what or how the cashier supervisor is running those lanes and report to the manager that more lanes need to be opened up! Also, you can check-out at the garden center, or auto dept, or pharmacy or use the self checkouts. If the voice is too loud for you in the self checkouts.. there is button you can push to lower the broads voice down.

Satisfaction Guaranteed and Happy Shopping.. Sam W

Edit: Sam also said that a store manager is *not above* using a cash register ever!

Edit: Helen says *hello* also. She says, "stay on top of 'em"!

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 05-01-2014 at 07:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.