Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 07:05 PM

226 posts, read 615,190 times

Advertisements

Me and my guy friend have been friends for the past year. We got extremely close right away! He told me his problems and his issues in his life like only a week of knowing him. I noticed weird experiences started happening, like for instance out of nowhere I would be anxious, and cry for no reason. I thought there was something really wrong with me, but then later on in the day my guy friend called me and he told me his problem he was having and he said in these exact words "I am having so much anxiety, it's unreal! I was crying all day too, I know it's pathetic, but I am just upset over this." I was shocked and kinda weirded out cause I was anxious and crying that whole day for no reason at all! I started to have more of these weird experiences where he would tell me his emotions and it was what I felt BEFORE I even knew what he was feeling.

Then I noticed he started to distance himself from me, and I didn't know the reason why. Everyone was telling me it was because he liked me more than a friend, and I wouldn't give him a chance, etc. Well I was really upset cause I thought I was losing my best friend. I respected that if he was distancing himself from me cause I wouldn't go any further with him. So I didn't contact him or text or anything, even though he was always the one that did it first, I figured I will just wait for him to contact me. I kept on getting feelings of hopelessness, and I was being really irrational. I just chalked it up to the fact that I didn't have him in my life anymore. So I didn't find my behavior bizarre or anything. Well a friend of mine who is also friends with him said to me that my guy friend was in a severe depression and he was lashing out at everyone, and he is losing friends, cause he keeps getting into fights with everyone. Weirdly, I was lashing out at everyone too! I felt that hopeless, depressed feeling as well! It was all around the time he was feeling that way too, and I thought it was weird.

So, it's been 3 months. I miss him terribly, but I am still chugging along not talking to him, well, he lives in the same area as me, and I would purposely take a different route to go to places, just so in hopes I would see him. I wouldn't ride pass his house or anything, I would just ride in the same vicinity to see if he is around there in hopes I would just see him. I wouldn't see him. Then just a couple of days ago, I am going a completely different route to a friends house, nowhere near his house, completely different. I noticed a black SUV drive past me, but I was pulling out of store, so I didn't really look much into it, and then this black SUV is in front of me, and all of a sudden the back door opens and he sticks his head out and he's wagging his tongue at me in a crude way (he was joking though) I didn't recognize him at first so I was thinking who is this creep, crudely wagging his tongue at me? Then I came to a red light, and the SUV was next to me, and then he sticks his head out and starts laughing and waving, and then I recognized him and I laughed and waved but then the SUV went the other direction. It was so weird to experience that, cause 1. it wasn't his vehicle 2. it was a completely different route, and a route that is kinda out of the way. You wouldn't expect neither of us to be on this road, really.

Is this some sort of sign? I am not religious, but I am just saying it this like a universe sign? Or a strange coincidence? Like I said it's all weird how I am not talking to him, and I am going to my friends house who is out of the way and lives far away, and I weirdly see him in a unfamiliar vehicle waving, and I was missing him so terribly. So what do you think? I am just curious and kinda shocked, and stunned at the time. Please give me your opinion. Thank you!

Last edited by BrunetteBabe1005; 03-12-2014 at 07:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 04:16 AM

693 posts, read 642,211 times
I think that there is/was a magical spark between the two of you, and love just doesn't happen-it takes the works of both to become in tune.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwood View Post
I think that there is/was a magical spark between the two of you, and love just doesn't happen-it takes the works of both to become in tune.
Yeah, that's true! But I am just not informed of signs and the universe, etc. I just think it's so weird how everything played out, but thank you for your input!

Old 03-17-2014, 09:29 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,677,517 times
If you were feeling what he was feeling, you were having (in laymans terms) a empathic connection. You are emotionally connected to him spiritually.
No I don't understand the avoidance to the extent of taking different routes and what not. That is going against the natural flow. In doing that you avoid what the Universe is urging you to do. The Universe adjusted and put this person in your path because you 'took to long' to make contact.
Talk to your friend, be a friend, don't avoid him and be yourself. If you are not ready for something, that's fine, hold your ground. But don't ignore a good thing, explore it.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
If you were feeling what he was feeling, you were having (in laymans terms) a empathic connection. You are emotionally connected to him spiritually.
No I don't understand the avoidance to the extent of taking different routes and what not. That is going against the natural flow. In doing that you avoid what the Universe is urging you to do. The Universe adjusted and put this person in your path because you 'took to long' to make contact.
Talk to your friend, be a friend, don't avoid him and be yourself. If you are not ready for something, that's fine, hold your ground. But don't ignore a good thing, explore it.
Thank you! I didn't take different routes. I was just making the point that where my other friend lived, it was a completely different route. It was a different direction, and it's a direction that you may see us on, but not really. But no, I didn't take different routes just to avoid him, I just found it odd that I took a different route to my friend's house, and he happened to be on the same road as me. Also it was weird cause even though he lives in the same area as me, he lives on the other end of Morrisville. It takes about 15 minutes from my house to the other end of Morrisville, even though I live in Morrisville I live in the center, where he lives on the other end of Morrisville, so I would drive around the other end in hopes that I would see him cause I missed him a lot, and I didn't see him, but it's so weird to me that the one day I am trying not to see him, cause I was going to my friend's house, and I see him! In a unfamiliar vehicle too! I didn't even know he was in front of me, it was just a bizarre experience. But thank you for commenting! if you could please tell me more about the universe and it's signs that would be great! Cause I really do think it was a sign of some sort.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:07 AM

365 posts, read 490,395 times
This is a sign; A sign of depression and that you need to see a doctor.

Old 03-19-2014, 03:28 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,677,517 times
Signs from the Universe come in all kinds of ways. There are coincidences; like 'we have the same initials for our name' and then there are the coincidences like, be humming a song and decide to turn on the radio and that song is playing.
The first example is just a coincidence, the second example is of being connected to the Ether/anima mundi (world spirit).
I guess a way to describe the difference is one is just 'neato' and the other is 'wow, crazy'.
So not all coincidences are signs, and if it is a coincidence that is significantly related to something currently happening in your life, it's something to pay attention to.

For you in this situation, flow your heart. Don't listen to anything anyone else has to say. Don't even 'listen' to him. Often in human nature a person will say things to push another away out of the blue for no reason, but it is not what they really want. If he is troubled with friends and needs one, be there for him as long as he is respectful.
As I say, follow your heart and go with your gut feelings. If you feel like giving him a call, go for it. If he's not in the mood to talk, you will know, but at least you followed through with your own thoughts and feelings.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:35 AM

365 posts, read 490,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
If you feel like giving him a call, go for it. If he's not in the mood to talk, you will know, but at least you followed through with your own thoughts and feelings.
^ This is the most accurate thing. +1

Old 03-20-2014, 08:53 AM

11,141 posts, read 9,773,353 times
Sometimes someone is right for you, but the timing is wrong, or they need time to figure things out. Then a later time they realize that what they wanted was really right there all along. Give him a call and just see how he is if you are feeling that there may be something there for you. If he is distant or if you feel uncomfortable with him, then at least you will have your answer.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:19 AM

Yes! Thank you! I agree! But I am not going to contact him though, cause when I texted him like a couple of weeks ago he seemed very vague and disinterested, so I don't want to bother him, but I will maybe wait awhile before I do. I appreciate everybody's wisdom! Thank you everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal