Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 08:16 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,804,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
Never had a CE4 or CE5 encounter but then again having direct contact with a E.T. where they story makes sense is they fire in the sky movie base on travis waltons CE4 encounter that to this day is the most credible encounter ever to stay up to never be proved a hoax or disproved that it really did take place to Eaten and his 3 friends who stayed in the truck while Walton got out and ran towards it and is why you always stay with your friends and coworkers in the truck and do not run up to stand under ufo.
Even after all this time Travis has never changed his story AT ALL, though it's been mistold over and over by other people. I think it really happened to him, which begs the question: How could some extraterrestrials possibly look human? Even the "greys" are too human looking, they look a lot like big fetuses.

I wonder if they are aliens at all? After reading Forbidden Archaeology I have to wonder if humanity is far older than contemporary science believes. Maybe we aren't the epitome of human technological advancement after all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2014, 08:39 AM

540 posts, read 1,909,833 times
"If" aliens come in all shapes, sizes and looks, and can be known to look human like us, then how does a person determine the ones that look like us are alien? I believe my co-worker is the devil but that is an off topic thread.

Old 06-04-2014, 09:05 AM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,729,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattE View Post
"If" aliens come in all shapes, sizes and looks, and can be known to look human like us, then how does a person determine the ones that look like us are alien? I believe my co-worker is the devil but that is an off topic thread.

This was the press release on the matter, I'm not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLDBhXmJxHQ

Old 06-04-2014, 11:08 AM

540 posts, read 1,909,833 times
This video is from 2001. I don't think much has happened to change Congress into being more honest with the public in the regards to aliens. The Media surely hasn't gone near the subject.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:43 PM

732 posts, read 968,128 times
For sure I got good views of two spherical or disc-shaped UFOs in my lifetime, but I don't know for sure if my brother, friends and other campers were actually abducted one night while on a camping trip or if it was a just a dream.

Whether it really happened or was a dream, I didn't remember until years later, and I only vaguely remember a couple of things from the dream or abduction.

I can't ask my brother or friends if they have similar memories because my brother died several years ago and I lost touch with those friends in the early 90s.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:30 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,825,943 times
A small percentage of Earth's population are Aliens.

They own everything and control everything.

They have been known by various names including Demons, Witches, and Gods.

Currently they are called "The One Percent".

Old 06-08-2014, 06:26 PM

70 posts, read 135,538 times
In a paranormal class I took in college, we had to watch a video of an alleged alien autopsy that took place in the 1950s. It was very interesting and quite grotesque, as a couple people left the room. It turned out to be a fake and was actually filmed using dead goat and cow parts crafted very carefully to resemble what we all envision as an alien. There is a similar video of an alien being interviewed at area 51 that was never officially revealed as a fake. Both of these can be found on youtube. Check it out for yourself.

Old 06-09-2014, 01:25 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
they walk amongst us, take a good look at james Carville

his family tree is rooted somewhere far far away in another galaxy

Old 06-09-2014, 06:35 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
I wonder if they are aliens at all? After reading Forbidden Archaeology I have to wonder if humanity is far older than contemporary science believes. Maybe we aren't the epitome of human technological advancement after all?
Why wouldn't evolution follow similar paths in different places? The bipedial design with a large brain worked pretty well on Earth. Why would we be surprised it didn't work just as well elsewhere?

I'm more curious why visitors who supposedly want to keep their presence secret put HUGE LIGHTS on their vehicles.

Old 06-09-2014, 10:29 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
I have never seen an alien. But I have seen a UFO. Whether it was from another solar system or simply unidentifiable is unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Why wouldn't evolution follow similar paths in different places? The bipedial design with a large brain worked pretty well on Earth. Why would we be surprised it didn't work just as well elsewhere?

I'm more curious why visitors who supposedly want to keep their presence secret put HUGE LIGHTS on their vehicles.
Who said they supposedly want to keep their presence secret? More like they don't want to interact with humans except on their own terms. Can't blame them for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal