Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 11:01 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times

Advertisements

Seriously... are there any abductees out there on the forum? Is there a specific drawing or alleged photo out in internet-land that looks most like what you saw?

If you have an interest in UFOs but haven't seen anything yourself, is there a particular pic that rings more "true" to you than most?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2014, 11:28 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Nope.

I have seen a UFO. By that I mean a flying object doing something for which I have no explanation. Was it alien? I have no idea. I adhere very much to the Unidentified Flying Object definition, with heavy emphasis on the unidentified.

I've never seen a picture of an alien I thought was even a little bit credible.

Old 06-02-2014, 12:10 PM

542 posts, read 1,683,464 times
I believe that I was abducted and molested by an alien. It was not a good experience.

Old 06-02-2014, 12:41 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
I'm sure this is not a "real" alien but this pic gets the biggest negative psychological response from me:

I suspect because it looks like the "Communion" alien(s) (it might even be a prop for the movie). When I was a kid my dad bought the book and I was irrationally terrified by the cover pic. I was probably about 10 years old at the time.

So Jason, what did you see?

Old 06-02-2014, 07:22 PM

2,563 posts, read 3,682,890 times
Once upon a time, I saw three orange glowing orbs floating in my backyard. I had been sitting in the house looking at my laptop. When I up to look at the orbs, they saw me coming and disappeared into the ground.

Old 06-03-2014, 10:59 AM

542 posts, read 1,683,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John7777 View Post
Once upon a time, I saw three orange glowing orbs floating in my backyard. I had been sitting in the house looking at my laptop. When I up to look at the orbs, they saw me coming and disappeared into the ground.
What you were seeing may have been spirits of humans buried in your backyard. Not sure where you live but Native Americans have obviously been living in many parts of North America for centuries.

Old 06-03-2014, 01:12 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,734,569 times
I have never had an experience.

There are people that have made public testimonies on the matter of UFOs and Aliens, most of their stories seem to correlate with each other. Although it would be interesting to believe these things, there is no real evidence for it.

There are a lot of crazy people out there that have useless stories that make zero sense and I think it is these people that kill it for the rest of the so-called 'legit' testimonies. I've read a few books on the matter of alien abductions out of curiosity, some talk of similar races of aliens, some ex military doctors say they knew more species (into the 50-60s) and some even said some species were so similar to us you would never be able to tell the difference. It all sounds like star trek to me though.

Old 06-03-2014, 10:29 PM

1,224 posts, read 3,374,593 times
When I was about 10 or 12 I saw a glowing white human form in the middle of our living room one night. It was solid and very, very bright not scary at all but strange. I did say " so that is you and hello" then turned and went back to bed, I do not think it was a ghost, because it was very solid looking.

Old 06-04-2014, 12:56 AM

11,155 posts, read 29,319,643 times
Never had a CE4 or CE5 encounter but then again having direct contact with a E.T. where they story makes sense is they fire in the sky movie base on travis waltons CE4 encounter that to this day is the most credible encounter ever to stay up to never be proved a hoax or disproved that it really did take place to Eaten and his 3 friends who stayed in the truck while Walton got out and ran towards it and is why you always stay with your friends and coworkers in the truck and do not run up to stand under ufo.

Old 06-04-2014, 01:06 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John7777 View Post
That has been reported by others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal