Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 03:33 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,557,236 times

Advertisements

I believe my guardian angels are the two babies my mom lost before me. She actually lost 4, but two were old enough to be buried. God must have known I'd need many.....Two different times, 20 years apart, I was driving under the influence (yes I have crap for brains), and the first time, crashed off the freeway, car turned upside down. I rolled down the passenger side window and crawled out and walked to a local hotel to get help. Second time, driving again down the freeway and crashed into a guard rail. They were teaching me a lesson that time....the right of the freeway was totally open field for miles, with the exception of this 500-foot long guard rail.....I also had a car crash through my bedroom when I was 3. I fell into a river and was rescued when I was about 4.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2014, 05:47 PM

592 posts, read 2,243,178 times
Yep , I have always felt that I have two, not sure why. They have helped me through many bad times and near deaths.

Old 08-02-2014, 10:23 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,808,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyomiles View Post
Yep , I have always felt that I have two, not sure why. They have helped me through many bad times and near deaths.
Glad to hear that you have two. Also, an eye4detail has two as well. I find that interesting.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:52 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
A friend and I was riding a harley on a back road. I said , take a look at that sky, it is beautiful.. my friend released the throttle to the gas and we slowed down to take a look, just then I looked forward and out of the woods came a deer running right in front of my friend, a large deer ran a few feet in front of the bike and was gone. My friend didn't even see the deer for looking at the beautiful sky. Fortunately the sky was beautiful. I believe it was an angel at the right time and I thank God for them.

Old 09-05-2014, 12:08 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Yes i definitely believe that an angel is appointed to each of us
to help us in this life. I prefer not to get into the details in my life
where i have been protected by my guardian angel, but if anyone
is interested in hearing the catholic position on the angels, including
our own guardian angels, i recommened listening to this audio program:
Angels of God with Fr. John Horgan

Old 09-10-2014, 12:18 PM

6,419 posts, read 1,427,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I'm firmly convinced that someone has watched out for me my entire life, I should have died at least 5 times but something saved me each of those times. One time I was working and a buddy stopped by and said they were going motorcycle riding that night and asked me to go. I normally would have, but for some reason I said I was tired and didn't go. That night 3 of them hit a broken down car that some guys were pushing in the dark with no lights on and all of them went to the hospital. One went through the back window of the car.

Another time, after boot camp 6 of us were supposed to go to Jacksonville for additional training. The day before we were supposed to leave I got a telegram changing my orders, so the other 5 went without me. They were killed in a wreck in Georgia.

And still another time my family left New York City on a very snowy night, heading back to Pa. On Rt 80 it was so bad I had to follow a trailer truck to see where the road was. Suddenly, our car went off the embankment and was heading straight for a huge highway sign with two steel posts supporting it. There was nothing I could do and just before the car hit one of the posts I closed my eyes and braced for the impact, but when I opened my eyes the car had come to a stop with no damage and there was no highway sign behind or in front of us ! Even my wife said "Where did the sign go? I thought we were going to hit it !" I started up the car and drove home wondering what the hell had just happened and we couldn't stop talking about it. She was as convinced as I was.

There have been so many situations like that in my life that I forget them all, but definitely, someone is watching over me and has taken very good care of me.

Don
Just like many on here Don, God has had Favor on you ! (an awesome thing) or it's your Guardian Angel. I am glad you and your family are ok! The someone is God, or one of his many guardian angels!!

Old 09-10-2014, 10:51 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,759,162 times
Yes, I do believe I have been helped/saved on more than one occasion by someone out there. I was just never sure if this was my personal guardian angel. If it is a specific guardian angel who has been looking out for me all my life, then hopefully when I pass away I can meet her/him so I can thank them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal