Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 06:56 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,574,242 times

Advertisements

I am sure most of you have heard/read about the story of Zeno, a woman who as captured in the forest in the 1870. She was described as tall, hairy, super strong, cold-resistance, and incapable of human speech. Interestingly, she fathered 8 children with local Russian men, and the first 4 died, because she bathed them in cold rivers (they were half human and cannot handle that kind of cold). She later had 4 more children, but they were taken and raised by the local, and survived. One of her sons' scull was dug up and it looks unquestionably half human and half Neanderthal. By the way, she has grandkids and great grandkids walking amongst us now.

Now, DNA shows that she is 100% sub-African. Can the DNA test result be flawed? A black person is not hairy like an ape, not super strong, cold-resistance, incapable of human speech, has the look of a Neanderthal, etc.

Zana Was 100% Sub-Saharan African: Possibly A Slave!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2014, 07:12 PM

By the way, she had reddish-black hair and prefer to sleep outdoors regardless of the weather, in RUSSIA!!!

What kind of human do that?

If she is African, how come her youngest son has features of pre-historic human?

Bigfoot: The Story of Zana with photos....

Old 07-13-2014, 09:58 PM

102,191 posts, read 107,809,412 times
I've heard this story. She lived in the Caucasus Mountains, not quite exactly Russia, but Armenia, or another of the non-Russian republics there.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:59 PM

4,659 posts, read 4,117,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
I am sure most of you have heard/read about the story of Zeno, a woman who as captured in the forest in the 1870. She was described as tall, hairy, super strong, cold-resistance, and incapable of human speech. Interestingly, she fathered 8 children with local Russian men, and the first 4 died, because she bathed them in cold rivers (they were half human and cannot handle that kind of cold). She later had 4 more children, but they were taken and raised by the local, and survived. One of her sons' scull was dug up and it looks unquestionably half human and half Neanderthal. By the way, she has grandkids and great grandkids walking amongst us now.

Now, DNA shows that she is 100% sub-African. Can the DNA test result be flawed? A black person is not hairy like an ape, not super strong, cold-resistance, incapable of human speech, has the look of a Neanderthal, etc.

Zana Was 100% Sub-Saharan African: Possibly A Slave!

She likely couldn't speak because as a descendent of an escaped slave she was raised away from society. Her cold resistance would come from familiarity with it, and I have heard scientists say that whereas she was odd looking, she looked nothing at all like a Neanderthal. To me, with her big jaw, she looks nothing so much as someone with gigantism, which would explain her size and strength.

As for he hair, it seems like an exaggeration, like in a game of telephone.

DNA tests can indeed be flawed, and in many cases, the scientists are measuring contamination. But you are simply mis-interpreting when you say that their skulls look "unquestionably like a Neanderthal." They unquestioningly don't. What is more, her son (and I assume you are referring to kwit) is very tall, whereas Neanderthals were very stocky.

Old 07-14-2014, 07:14 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,234,137 times
Where did she get all of the hair? How hairy was she anyway?

Old 07-14-2014, 04:53 PM

Is the common characteristics of Sub-Saharan Africans and pre-historic humans of having protruding jaws, protruding upper back of the head, etc. just coincidence?

Old 07-15-2014, 02:58 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,978,490 times
The Koi and San peoples don't have that. As far as I know sub-Saharan Africans skulls are indistinguishable from ours. Their facial features are quite different though. I suppose to an expert the skulls would be distinguishable.

Old 07-15-2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
The Koi and San peoples don't have that. As far as I know sub-Saharan Africans skulls are indistinguishable from ours. Their facial features are quite different though. I suppose to an expert the skulls would be distinguishable.
I agree with your underline statement, IF you're African American, black Canadian, black Jamaican, etc. Otherwise, you need to educate yourself on this or get your eyes checked.

Here are some pictures for you to see or just google racial skull differences.

Negrid Prognathism - Why Do Negroes Have Protruding Jaws?

Old 07-16-2014, 01:45 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,978,490 times
OK, had my eyes tested today and believe it or not, I have perfect vision in both eyes. So I educated myself (I should also mention I spent fifty years of my life in Africa) and yes, there is a difference but if someone showed me the two skulls side by side I would have difficulty assigning their race group. The slightly lower cranium of the African skull is something I do recognise but is by no means obvious considering the wide variety of head shapes of both races. Notice how the African-American female skull looks like the European male skull?

Having spent fifty years in Africa I'd say I have seen my share of Africans. One of them looked very much like a Palaeolithic man. He was normal size though, not large like Zena is said to have been. However, I have seen the prominent jaw feature - very often in fact. I've also seen rounded faces (common), elongated face, high foreheads, lower foreheads, wide heads, narrow heads and so on. It depends on the area they originated from I guess. Africans don't often have a protruding nose like Europeans have but some do, like some of the Ethiopian tribes. Occasionally one would come across smaller statured Africans that had very European like features.

There was an incident in the early days in which an African man and a Dutch settler did battle in which both parties died. Some time late the white man's friends returned to the scene to retrieve his bones but could not tell who's bones were who's, both men having being of similar large build. So they did a mix and match and took those bones home and buried them. Now the black man had a dog with him that stayed around his bones. That dog was often seen at the 'white man's' grave. Now I cannot confirm this story as being true but it does seem plausible.

Old 07-19-2014, 09:23 PM

Those "African American" can be anyone from Mariah Carey to Alicia Keys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal