Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2014, 10:22 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,992,303 times

Advertisements

There's a nightmare.

I dreampt that I found myself as a passenger on a type of Learjet (looked like one on the outside but inside, the pilot sat to the rear and port and at times on the outside, the engines shifted to forward atop the wings, right aft of the door) that flew shuttle runs between the US Gulf Coast and somewhere.

I was younger, brunette, big boobed, beautiful, and Hispanic.

At the airfield of somewhere, there was a convenience store, where everyone spoke Spanish-English and I could understand like every other word. I wanted a tube of talcum powder and that was $15.

I ran into the Man in charge of the place, he knew me as an information courtier, and I was to go back and convince my bosses to accept his terms. The Man was Rafael Amaya and he was telling me that the penalty for women who failed him was impalement on a stake and I could see it in his eyes that he wasn't talking metaphorically.

So I desperately wanted to get back on that Learjet and get out of there......only now, the pilot wasn't that anxious to fly and the jet was making repeated attempts to take off by itself and leave us all behind. Don't think I ever got out of there before the dream ended.

So happened in reality that formed the parts of this dream.

Well, someone mentioned in the food forum about having to take a jet to go shopping. I see portions of "El Senor de los Cielos" El Señor de los Cielos (TV Series 2013
every night, so it is not unexpected that I would start dreaming of it, especially since it seems the finale is coming up. As it was, I was dreaming that I was one of the gun packing, tight tee wearing femme fatales in the show, probably.

Since the show is about the cartels, the talcum powder probably figures in nicely to that story. Watched The Bionic Woman episode "The Dejon Caper" yesterday which had a subplot of superpowerful criminals who would off you if you failed to do what they told you, find you anywhere you ran.

And about people threatening to get medieval on me if I failed? On Saturday, I was watching an episode of "Dempsey & Makepeace" where the latter comments, "Spikings will skin us alive!". Of course, she was speaking metaphorically, but one wonders about people who use such terms for then there was this.............

I was talking on the Net today to a boytoy who never was, asking why Men are so skittish these days. Where I can make a pretty lucrative offer to them about getting together and they still drag their heels and the conversation went something like this:

Him: "Well, a lot of men on the Net are like that........of course, you have been similar."'
Me: "OUCH! Nail me to a cross!"
Him:"I've always wanted to do that."............................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal