U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2017, 05:12 PM

919 posts, read 432,538 times

Advertisements

Many years ago I had a very disturbing dream that still makes no sense.
In my 'home' that I did not recognise, I had a large 'tucker (food) box'. Pondering what I'd be having for dinner, I opened the box & there was a female corpse with missing limbs, indicating that those were the parts that I'd already consumed.
Even in the dream, I was absolutely disgusted & horrified that I'd been cannibalising another human & shut the lid in repugnance wondering what to do with the body.
I had the sense that in that realm, eating dead bodies was quite normal.
At that stage I'd been a vegetarian for nearly 10 years.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 03:33 PM

121 posts, read 59,200 times
Had a dream I was waiting for a pizza to be delivered but it never came.

Old 08-16-2018, 10:33 AM

13,467 posts, read 7,195,190 times
Well, that was an interesting one!

I dreampt I was in, watching, two episodes of 2nd season "Charlie's Angels". In the first, the Angels were at a Las Vegas hotel during a Playmate get together. Lots of bikinis around. Apparently the case was to prevent their killings and the Angels were part of the get together, targets as well. There was a shift in the focus in that not only were none of the women being killed but whoever was preventing it was of such great capability, one might think that the Angels were immortal and they certainly didn't want Goddess status. How powerful?

Kelly and Kris are talking about a sniper attempt that was prevented, of how the shooters, despite being a great distance from their targets, found their rifles laser fused at the moment of shooting, that someone had done that to them from a distance at over ten miles. They ask each other who has that kind of resources to pull something off like that and after a few seconds, they both answer in unison ....... "Cally".

One Angel: "I'm sure up there (in the sky), there is at least one MIDAS on orbit, watching over all of us."
Another Angel: "MIDAS, only that has that kind fire power.......that kind of bullying power."

So to upset the belief that the Playmates (and Angels) are immortal, a dinner party of the women and their boyfriends is held, a toast is propose and the bottle of champagne used EXPLODES with flying glass, but everyone escapes with only minor injuries.

Okay, background: Cally is the premier agent of 450 (if I recall right) KGB agents who never reported back in from the field when the USSR fell. They took with them considerable hardware and technology and while they are considered a criminal cell in the SE Pacific basin, they essentially operate as Gods, toying with the populations of night time soaps......so the fantasy goes. Part of the hardware they took include Il-78, Midas, now outfitted as AWACS.....and a few other things like the ability to deliver focused lasers.

Move to episode two. Apparently the Angels mailing addresses are secret but due to a phone bill glitch, they have been revealed. I am now Sabrina (sometimes her, sometimes watching her) and Bosley, who is appearing in duplicate as the real and a very close double, is explaining the situation, of how other forces now know. Kelly and Kris are calling for striking back, but I am arguing that this will just lead to an endless feud, that what we really need to do is something to show not to mess with us. The others agree................

.....................and then it turns out really bad for the next thing I know, we are all out in sniper positions ready to do them in (how did that happen?????). It doesn't go over well. Kelly and Kris manage to miss shoot and blow away a pillar/statue right in front of them. The cops are alerted, they are driving all over the place looking for the shooters. I'm in a car as Sabrina with one of her estranged husband/boy friends/good guy who turned out to be the major crook, the cops drive by, I duck, I find bad boy toy on top of me.......

...................and the dream fades from there.

All this because I failed to watch anything on SUPERCHICK Wednesday?

Okay, so what were the triggers? The influences of Project: DOG, multiple situations of having Kate Jackson pictures in my diary, a few references to Blakes 7 (and hence Cally) as well in there, writing about sci fi telepathy in the past day or so, probably thinking of how I need to get back to the range, thinking about Playmates Janet Lupo and Bridgett Rollins over the past few days, a picture reference to The New Avengers episode, "The Midas Touch" recently, reading a tabloid about how different J. Smith and K. Jackson are doing these days, I suppose watching TMZ in the restaurant over dinner last night may had contributed as well, and thoughts about what to watch on SC Weds. At least.

And it was all in color, too!

Old 08-18-2018, 09:36 AM

13,467 posts, read 7,195,190 times
Last night's dream was interesting because it recounted the previous night's dream, sort of.

As dreams go, last night's was interesting, fast paced, very disjointed, and kind of hard to figure out what triggered it. I was in a Bonaza episode, was watching Little Joe come home to find Ben Cartwright in a self imposed cell. I then become the marshal who is bringing all his sons (everyone who ever saw him) to come visit him on various stages of the astral plane. I suddenly experience a location shift, find myself in AZ, there is coal strip mining going on, it is snowing, and Robert Redford is there. I try to get home to Texas, trying to get to the airport, but these miniature Triffids are blocking my path. They attach their claws into me but they are book Triffids and the way to escape is to proclaim that you have read their stories.

I come across Barbara Eden, Jeannie, we run into a family of stuffed and inflated unicorns, and we eventually find two big enough to fly us home to Texas. We land on a helipad in Houston where I am now Anthony Nelson, only he and the somewhat Healey are just senior airmen who have been out on an endurance mission, ie "A funny thing happened on the way to the moon". (okay, this part does have a trigger for I was talking about the blue lips of the 1st episode on Weds and it was very hot yesterday). We are trying to get to Dr. Bellows office for there we know we can be safe, find ourselves on a large USCG ship far up in the masts, and we (and my cats) are trying to find the gang plank to get off the ship. I run into an undergrad classmate who is causing havoc on the ship and the dream sort of fades out from there......

........only to come back where apparently now they can record my dreams by scanning my eyes and they are getting a photo record of my dreams the night before (the night after the ones from the post before).

Only it isn't quite the dream I experienced. Now, I'm (the late) Emma Chambers (The Vicar of Dibley), only slightly older and with shorter hair, a some good looking boy toy is trying to kill me, there is blooding spraying all over the place, I see myself as a dead "Barbie" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Barbie_Murders ) AND then the visual display kicks into the dream night before, in fast motion, where Rock Hudson and Bob Hope are playing golf around my house with their hound dogs, where Hollywood has taken over my ranch for at least two movies, where I am momentarily back in time and present Abe Lincoln with a DSLR to see what he thinks of it, and then the dream ends right before I kick into being in endless "The Simpsons" episodes.

SIGH. I don't know, I was watching "Wolf" last night......but that's a pretty far stretch, never the less.

Old 08-18-2018, 04:53 PM

859 posts, read 536,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
Many years ago I had a very disturbing dream that still makes no sense.
In my 'home' that I did not recognise, I had a large 'tucker (food) box'. Pondering what I'd be having for dinner, I opened the box & there was a female corpse with missing limbs, indicating that those were the parts that I'd already consumed.
Even in the dream, I was absolutely disgusted & horrified that I'd been cannibalising another human & shut the lid in repugnance wondering what to do with the body.
I had the sense that in that realm, eating dead bodies was quite normal.
At that stage I'd been a vegetarian for nearly 10 years.
(If I'm not mistaken), and specially if you know that female, it MIGHT refer that you are speaking bad about that female "Negative Gossiping" in reality, and you could focus in the missing parts of her.

Some people think they don't eat meat in reality but they do eat it actually by "negative gossiping".

Old 08-18-2018, 05:34 PM

859 posts, read 536,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
The last dream I remember happened a few evenings ago. I was sleeping in the early evening around 6 or 7 pm.
In the dream it was night time. I was roaming around a trodden down apartment, no lights or electricity. In the dream I was going through this apartment making sure the doors and windows were shut and locked. Upon going through and rechecking, I'd find that a door would be open. Then I'd shut and lock it again.
I would wake up maybe 3 times and go back to continuing this same dream. Going through the apartment and shutting and locking the doors that had apparently opened by themselves.

The last thing I remember in the dream was I was outside walking across an old low dilapidated bridge and getting ready to go down the stairs and I stopped because I saw a couple of possums come out from under one of the stairs.

I rarely have a dream I can remember in this detail.
I might be mistaken, but about the first dream, it sounds as if the opportunities or hope were opened for you but you close it, every time being opened, you go to close it to say in dark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal