U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 08:17 AM

16,224 posts, read 13,035,913 times

Advertisements

Odd dreams last night. The one that sticks with me, my lady and I had met to go somewhere. She was wearing shorts, which she does NOT ever do. We wound up running from a less than benevolent force, that used tiny horsemen, I mean SMALL, to do its dirty work. We ended up in the small town I grew up in, and as we were driving, we could see pairs of these small cavalry sitting on the side of the road.

When I looked over at my lady, she had turned into a strange creature, with wings, and one wing was broken. She was begging me to help her. Strange. Like I said. Left me feeling uneasy this morning.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2015, 05:18 AM

10,924 posts, read 9,911,857 times
Every person, every animal, every place...everything in a dream is you. Think about it.

Old 02-21-2015, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Every person, every animal, every place...everything in a dream is you. Think about it.
Mmm. I think I get what you're saying, but not sure. You mean it is our minds, personality, actions, etc, that make up what happens in our dreams? Well, I'm no dream interpreter. I've tried to make sense of dreams I've had, like my aforementioned one,without much luck.

Why my mind would turn my fiance into a strange winged creature, and what the vicious tiny cavalry represents is quite beyond me. Possibly, I could explain the strange, molevelant force behind them, as the people who would like to see our relationship fail, (there are a couple of those). I guess things just manifest themselves in odd ways, in our dreams.

Old 02-25-2015, 04:27 PM

15,127 posts, read 9,445,171 times
The last dream I remember is one I had last night when I overheated and had a nightmare. That often happens, if I get too hot in my blanket, I'll have awful nightmares, full of urgency, that wake me up.

In this one, my beloved cat was out (he doesn't go out) and I had found him and was carrying him, scared he'd panic and I wouldn't be able to hold onto him before I could get him inside where it's safe. Then I noticed huge dogs (about the size of smart cars) that were chained up on either side of the path I was on, and they started loudly barking at me, and lunging at me, and of course my cat panicked and fought loose and ran. I ran after him but could not find him. I was devestated.

Then I woke up and he was sleeping on my feet.

Old 03-11-2015, 02:36 PM

3,388 posts, read 6,067,478 times
I can't tell ya my last one cause I am writing it into a script, and hopefully I can get it made into a movie, lol!

But I took the youngest to the dentist today, and while I was waiting on her out front another teenage girl comes up to her Dad and was telling him about her dream and I'll share it cause it was funny!

She says "Dad I had a dream last night that a bunch of Mexicans (her dream not mine BTW!) moved in next door to us. They came over and wanted to borrow a hammer, and the next thing I knew they were banging around in the garage and I heard a really loud crash, so I went downstairs and there were hundreds of them in the garage and they knocked over your Harley!"

I turned around cause it was funny, and I see the largest black guy I have ever seen in my life almost on the floor laughing cause of his daughter's dream. Totally made my day when he asked her if she told her Mom the story, and she said "no, cause she would get mad they scratched the paint!"

Old 03-11-2015, 04:36 PM

11,569 posts, read 14,607,737 times
A dream about walking around the city of Los Angeles.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:03 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,385,310 times
The dream I had this morning was a reoccurring dream. I actually forgot that I had already that dream... so it was at least 5 years old. I've probably had that dream a total of three times.

Old 03-13-2015, 01:15 PM

Last nights was a real doozy. Me, and some people I didn't know, had to get across a mountain, ended up going THROUGH the mountain, and it was quite a ride. Tunnels collapsing, earthquakes. Made it through, and were put into uniforms, and armed. Then sent to a desert, which seemed...not of Earth, fighting an adversary that I never saw.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:00 PM

715 posts, read 668,363 times
had a dream i was in the big brother house and Ricky Rayment (TOWIE) , the Pope and Me were the final three.

Old 04-24-2015, 09:03 PM

16,224 posts, read 23,611,275 times
I had a dream about my little lady I care for. She was dying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal