U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 08:01 AM

16,100 posts, read 10,629,224 times

Advertisements

I woke up from a cool dream this morning. It was sort of like a a Mad Max movie. A guy drove a suped up stainless steel old time curvy pickup truck through an office building of the bad guys. A bad guy takes a heavy machine gun out of a box and the truck drives into him before he can shoot and crushed him against the wall. More destruction and donuts in the lobby and the sound of sirens are heard in the distance. The truck crashes through a wall and into a construction site but now the truck is small and it is stuck in the criss crossed tire ruts in the dirt. The driver finally finds a spot where the truck can crest the tire ruts and it does a huge jump, skids around and drifts onto a highway entrance ramp and makes his escape.

COOL
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2015, 08:57 AM

17,075 posts, read 22,424,686 times
I had a dream a few nights ago that I dearly would like to see come true. Stevie Wonder in concert at Red Rocks and he could see! The song he was playing? "I Was Made To Love Her."

Old 04-26-2015, 08:34 AM

16,251 posts, read 13,054,953 times
Very strange, and...unnerving...dream last night. I found myself waking up in some kind of room. Dirt walls and floor, and I was on a beat up cot under filthy sheets. I realized I had been hurt, somehow, and had been unconscious. I tore the sheets off and rolled onto the dirt floor, trying to remember. I could here people talking, not English, somewhere above me. I crawled to the exit, and realized I was in a tunnel under a house, and I followed the voices. When I could see light in a room I started calling out, don't remember what I said, but the voices, still not in a language I recognized, responded and I found myself facing a couple Asian looking women , who screamed and ran, then these men, now speaking English and carrying guns surrounded me, and drug me out to a truck.

Things started coming to me. I was in a war. These people were who I was supposed to be fighting alongside. But I couldn't remember who I was or where I was. I started seeing landmarks, and knew I was close to home, and the truck started moving. They took me to some kind of hospital, and started cleaning me up. I was "better" so I was assigned to fight with a new ...team. In a vehicle, of some kind. It was long, had a very short cannon on the front, on tracks, with a half open half closed operating space. The thing was wicked fast, and we were just flying down this dirt road, and I started remembering who I was. That I have a son, and I needed to call him and tell him I was alive, but the vehicle was taking me to far away from home, and I needed to be home.

Then, my new...team ..commander tells me he's gotten a call from my previous one, and that he wants me in jail. So.etching I did, that I couldn't remember. They were taking me there and all I could think about was my son, I wouldn't see him again, they wouldn't let me and I was so FAR from home.

I woke up short of breath. Took me a while to catch it. Just riddled with anxiety. Not pleasant, at all. I had to really concentrate to get myself back into the real here and now. Its not a dream I want to have again.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:21 AM

5,524 posts, read 3,967,531 times
I had a typical dream of trying to get ready for some occasion and things weren't going right. I couldn't find the right clothes, I was trying to put on make-up and that wasn't going right, either. I just felt that time was running out.

The question is, what is it that I am not ready for?

Cat

Old 04-27-2015, 04:40 PM

19,351 posts, read 14,877,468 times
Dying in a car accident and meeting my spirit guide...experiencing the
whole NDE thing...no Jesus, haha...but , just a matter of fact ...'going
to a different Afterlife place', for sure.
Very vivid!

My spirit guide is a kick, kind, but no lovey-dovey stuff...it's her job.
Sighs a lot with some impatience!

Old 04-27-2015, 05:33 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,388,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
I had a typical dream of trying to get ready for some occasion and things weren't going right. I couldn't find the right clothes, I was trying to put on make-up and that wasn't going right, either. I just felt that time was running out.

The question is, what is it that I am not ready for?

Cat
Dang girl! You gotta' dress-up and all, for the CD board! We're REALLY picky!

The last dream I had was about a writer, either being one or being around one. I went into a writers world of mysteries. From climbing mountains of words with an eloquent flow to being on a boat made of old suitcases- bound for somewhere in the sky. I had no suitcase or backpack for this ride.. anyway.. ( new roomie is a writer and I hadn't met him yet when I had the dream) I think he is more of a poet.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 04-27-2015 at 05:42 PM..

Old 04-27-2015, 07:34 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,253,761 times
I had an interesting one about a week ago I can still recall. The geography has recurred a few times in dreams over the years, yet it is not a real geography I have ever experienced.

I am traveling down a country road in an eastern woodland mixed deciduous and coniferous forest. I begin to follow a river upstream along this road which is about 50 feet across and moving with a decent volume. As I continue along the river their is a line of trees on the left and the river to the right. Eventually the road (mostly gently modest hilly takes a slight turn up and to the left. About 500 feet along there is a old 19th century era modest 1 and half story farmhouse which I pull into and get out of the vehicle. (I have no recollection of the vehicle itself.

From this point I walk back to rear of property and can see the river has also turned to the left and goes behind the house to a large reservoir / lake which appears to be an old quarry bed. The opposite sides of the quarry wall are sheer cliff to an elevation about 100 feet higher. I then scale the rise slowly to look over the quarry and seek the source of water which I observed gently coming down the side of quarry wall.

As I ascend and make way toward the water source. There is a small reflective pool that has carved out a natural tub basin about 20 feet in diameter like a small pond then flows slowly over the edge of cliff.

Then I am transported in a zipline like aerial fashion 'up' a long gentle valley with old growth forest and from above I can see the line of the ridge on my right, row upon row of orchard (likely apple trees or peaches) spreading in the distance. When I get further up and the valley narrows the intersection of the ridge has another lone dirt road which goes off along toward the ridgeline. At this point I turned to begin the next leg of road and I awakened. It was a picturesque pastoral scene like out of a Hudson River School style scene. Very pleasant.

Old 04-27-2015, 11:28 PM

22,184 posts, read 12,633,491 times
Last night I dreamed I was driving my sister to the hospital and I ran over a bluejay in the street and she said she was going to report me to the audubon society for killing a bird and they would make an example of me for other people that run over birds.

Can't wait to go to bed tonight!

Old 04-28-2015, 05:11 AM

4,175 posts, read 4,003,647 times
I dreamt charise theron was my algebra teacher in a community college. She asked me if I liked her eyebrows.

😨

Old 05-03-2015, 10:37 PM

11,157 posts, read 9,551,181 times
This dream could've been a motion picture.

It was set in 1990. It "starred" Linda Hamilton with her trademark 80s hair, and a couple of other "made up" actresses. It was set on an antique looking airplane. There was a female hijacker and an Indian looking male assistant with a gun (so random). But they kinda disappeared as the dream progressed.

Not sure if it was me or I was merely in his (or her?) body, I played someone who went back in time to 1990 to tell these girls (including Linda Hamilton) how 2015 would look like. My "character" showed them the iPhone. I told Linda that in a few years her curly 80s hair would be "straightened" as she'd act in T2. Haha...

It was a rather long dream and exciting. It was kind of a comedy too. I remember telling them, deadpan-style, how bad they'd age. There was a bit in the dream where the 1990-Linda Hamilton was about to search her 2015 self on the phone. It got cut and I think I woke up. But I really wanted to see her reaction...LOL...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal