U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 02:03 PM

715 posts, read 668,070 times

Advertisements

last time you slept , what did you dream about?

had a dream last night i was in a toilet with Rio Ferdiand and was trying to get away from him as he was fatter than he is and naked , dont know why i dreamed that.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2014, 11:01 AM

859 posts, read 534,087 times
These days , don't have dreams or can't remember them . or rather If I've really gone to sleep.

Old 09-18-2014, 06:13 AM

13,395 posts, read 7,140,394 times
I was on a highway in Dhahran at a point south east of my home. The highway intersected another minor highway and I was going to use that go home, navigating off a reference point that I couldn't see, using another intersecting, moving point (while the dream didn't say it, I guess I was doing radio navigation using VOR stations). A cheerful guide was questioning me on this.

Then the dream shifted and I found myself in a bay in northern Russia where there were a lot of war ships. I had become a boy and was a Russian officer on a Kashin destroyer, making moves on a woman helicopter pilot named Clara. I commented how it was unfortunate that we had not been placed on a Kara class cruiser. She flew a helicopter shaped much like a Seasprite, but much smaller. There as no hanger but just a cocoon arrangement on the rear deck house for her bird. Apparently, we had been transported to that bay.....by aliens who wanted us for some devious purpose.

I found the central toggle switch for power, turned it and the entire ship off and then I went to the ship to our port. Looking at the image in memory, it was Russian as well, I recall seeing anti submarine mortars. I referred to this ship as "The Love Boat" because all the women on the ship were running around in shorts and baring belly tops. (probably triggered by watching the Thunderbirds video "Tough enough").

Later, we were all in a mall and I had the power to walk through walls, sort of. Had to push myself through. Then we were all in a cafeteria getting coffee, I had talked to another captive about "The Love Boat"......and the dream faded from there.

EDIT: Was just looking over my class rosters and in one, I have a Kara and a Clara. Well, had. One dropped. I think that's the remotest dream trigger, seeing names on rosters in passing, I've ever had.

Last edited by TamaraSavannah; 09-18-2014 at 06:53 AM..

Old 09-19-2014, 05:03 PM

25,736 posts, read 27,257,526 times
Well, the last dream I had was extremely long-winded and as usual, involved hundreds of people (I am extremely introverted, but there are always floods of people in my dreams; it's odd - or maybe it's actually telling), so I definitely won't be telling all of it and boring everyone.

But the upshot is that my husband, my two younger sons (our sons together), I, and some friend, female, were out at a sort of a symposium.

We were taking breaks periodically in a big room where people could just wind down. I remember that my friend was always taking that time to write. There was no agenda, people could just come and go.

I went there and found my sons, but not my husband, there. I had thought they were with him so that freaked me out a little. I found him getting a massage, having just gotten a self-tan that was so dark I hardly recognized them. My husband does not tan, so that's making me chuckle now, but obviously it was metaphorical - I do sometimes see my husband as a bit on the shallow, "appearances"-wise. He snapped at me for touching his toes and possibly mussing up his tan.

I was angry at him for having just dropped off the children without even bothering to notify me that he was doing it. His response was that he thought he did see me right there.

I walked off in a huff and was with the children. They were using the restroom down some concrete stairs. I hopped up on some sort of railing and hooked my toes into what I thought was another railing. But when I looked, the "railing" was actually a mailbox with a tiny gap. The gap was too tiny to get my toes out of, but then again, that meant it was too tiny for them to have gotten into, either. That gave me the tipoff that I was actually dreaming, so I knew I could just slide them back out again, and I did.

The dream went on from there, but I don't want to bore you. However, right after this part of the dream, where I realized I was dreaming ("lucid dreaming"), it went right out of my head once again that it was a dream, and the rest of the dream proceeded as if it were really happening (in non-lucid dream fashion).

This has been happening lately - only a small portion of a dream being lucid, then going back to not being aware that I'm dreaming.

Old 09-25-2014, 03:29 PM

750 posts, read 1,165,216 times
my last dream was very unusual. And it's odd that I remembered it. I was in a restaurant, I was leaving the restaurant and there was a woman laying on the floor, face down, in a bathing suite. Her body was a dark pink (fuchsia) color, (as this was a color of the many colors of spray on self tanning available). She was laying there, like she was sunning herself. Her skin was very loose, touching the floor from her sides and thighs, just extra skin touching the floor all around her.
As I neared the exit for the place, a woman stopped me and asked if I could cut her hair. Her hair was already very short, it was blonde on the ends and black near the scalp. The hair stood straight out, but combed back.
I was touching her hair, saying that I could cut it if she had some scissors. She began looking in her purse when I noticed several pairs of scissors sitting on the table she was sitting at.

Then I woke up..

Old 09-26-2014, 02:00 PM

16,719 posts, read 16,439,155 times
The last dream I remember, I can't get out of my head.

It was my ex-husband driving up into the yard in an old jalopy truck. He got out of it, and for some reason it took off by itself, going crazy all over the yard. It finally crashed into a shed and turned over, but kept running. He went to one of the side windows to reach in and grab his keys but something happened and he fell backwards, supine on the ground, looking at the sky and beyond me while a pool of blood spread around him. I watched the light go out of his eyes.

I haven't seen or heard from my ex in 15 years, and I have been happily married for 12. This dream is really bothering me.

Old 10-07-2014, 08:08 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,470,566 times
The dream I had this morning was very odd and I have been feeling off all day because of it. I actually do not remember the entire dream now, but towards the end of it in my dream there was some kind of knocking at the door or something like that. When this happened in my dream, I actually heard a really loud knocking/pounding sound in my ears, and it woke me up. I thought there was someone at my door maybe, but no one was there. What is odd is that my ears were actually painful from this loud sound, and I was also really frighted from it. I haven't been able to shake it off all day. I have had a migraine all day and feel very achy, and that is not the norm for me.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:20 AM

2,038 posts, read 1,087,853 times
Last night I dreamt about Ebola, but I don't remember the specifics. I just know it wasn't pleasant.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:17 PM

5,455 posts, read 8,550,807 times
About Air Florida Flight 90 that crashed Washington D.C. in January 1982.

I was 21 years old and lived in Washington D.C. at the time. I had just driven home through the snow blizzard from work, and was watching General Hospital, the hottest soap at the time due to the Luke and Laura story line (those in my age bracket will remember).

The news broke in with live coverage of the crash sight, which was the Potomac River in Washington D.C. and I watched the live and dramatic rescue of the few survivors from those icy waters. I will never forget it, but I haven't thought about it in years. I have no idea why it's on my mind over 30 years later. It's think the dream is trying to tell me something, but I don't know what yet. Really Weird.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:49 PM

33 posts, read 49,343 times
last night, i dreamed of Freddy Mercury along with Kurt Cobain offered me a drink in a pub. weird
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal