U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 08:07 AM

29,028 posts, read 50,242,833 times

Advertisements

A group of Russian enthusiasts says they have new evidence of the existence of a Russian bigfoot — and it was found just outside of Moscow.

On a table inside the capital's illustrious State Darwin Museum last month, surrounded by glass cases containing beetles and moths, lies the purported proof: a fragment of tree bark that appears to have been marked by a large primate.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...on/507329.html
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2014, 12:30 PM

19,215 posts, read 22,915,492 times
Putin sometimes gets hungry while hiking. He eats trees for light snacks.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:21 PM

1,385 posts, read 1,308,920 times
Must be true - why would the Russians lie about something like this?

Old 09-23-2014, 09:50 AM

114 posts, read 101,262 times
I believe it.I believe the reason people are so skeptical about the existance of bigfoot is the name.I believe that such a beast exists.Of course,since no one has ever caught one people are skeptical.I don't think there are very many of these,dare I say animals, worldwide.They could be a dying race .I have heard people say ," no one has ever found any bones,so they aren't real,"I don't know if anyone has found their bones are not,there are so many animal bones in the forests and mountains of the world,who is to say .I'm sure not every hunter or nomads would know exactly what a "bigfoot"bone would even look like.And I give you my word,if the government found one,we will never know.

Old 09-23-2014, 12:27 PM

19,215 posts, read 22,915,492 times
Why would the government cover up Bigfoot? Unless he is actually the co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon, I can't think of a single reason.

Old 09-23-2014, 12:56 PM

5,799 posts, read 4,517,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Why would the government cover up Bigfoot? Unless he is actually the co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon, I can't think of a single reason.
Well, they covered up the discovery of the mountain gorilla, the duckbill platypus, the coelecanth, the bonobo ... Oh wait, they've never covered up or supressed the discovery of any species, including primates. Never mind.

Regarding the Russian article, I don't find a piece of bark that's scratched up and could have been stuck into the ground by drunken teenagers goofing around particularly compelling evidence ... Unless there's more to the story.

Old 09-23-2014, 02:18 PM

I don't know why the government would cover up anything unless it was one of their experiments gone awry.Oh, I fogot,the governments don't cover any experiments they do either.Gee,its such a happy world,I am sure Dr.Mengele would agree with you if he were alive.

Old 09-23-2014, 02:35 PM

5,799 posts, read 4,517,316 times
So now the government has developed an ape-human hybrid to pilot their reverse engineered alien technology?

Mabel teaberry wrote "if the government found one we'd never know" ... So which is it with bigfoot, a government experiment they want to keep secret, or something the government found that they're trying to keep secret for some inscrutable reason.

And as for Dr. Mengele ... We haven't been on speaking terms since the Great Cattle Mutilation Experiment got out of hand.

Back on topic, my opinion on the Russian article is in my last post, #6 in this thread.

Old 09-23-2014, 02:50 PM

One more thing.If bones of this being,what ever it is,a primate or something supernatural,were ever found,how many people would load up their guns and a hunting' they would go.Not after duckbills,gorillas,but something that walks upright through the wildernesses.How many people do you actually think will not panic if they assumed what they saw was Bigfoot.I would imagine they would end up killing someone.I don't know if a price of bark affirms anything,but I just think their have been too many sightings to believe this"species" in non existant.I just do not believe that everybody who says they see UFOS,Yeti, or supernatural entities are mentally ill.If eyewitness testimony in a court of law is acceptable to put someone on death row and have them excecuted,why is it that people who are eyewitness to things that we call phenomena are to be discredited.Oh,yes,because science hasn't proven it yet.We have to sit back now and wait until someone that is involved in science to nod their head of approval. I just don't believe that all of these people who come forth with "what they saw",are liars or mentally ill.I do not believe that it just a fantasy factor that our brains are concocting.I do not know what it is that people keep describing in something that is an actual creature that was created,evolved or otherworldly.Wouldn't it be possible that certain people would want to get to it first,to find out exactly what it id so it wouldn't be called "bigfoot" or"it " anymore?

Old 09-23-2014, 03:01 PM

Well,Vasily wrote that he hasn't spoken to Joseph Megele since the Great Cattle Mutilation.The fact that he converses with a dead Nazi doctor certainly makes me a believer,you just went along with everything I believe about the supernatural.Bigfoot Lives!!!!!!Any spin on the Chupacabre.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal