Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 02:46 PM

1,385 posts, read 1,522,788 times

Advertisements

The same has been uttered about numerous unconventional ideas that we now take for granted as being true. Not saying I agree with this theory, but I'm still open-minded when it comes to alternative perspectives on these sorts of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylewis View Post
I put no stock in this idea at all and find it ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2014, 11:41 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,567,541 times
Who knows? It is an interesting concept.

I'd sure like to go to that convention though.

Old 10-14-2014, 02:09 PM

334 posts, read 661,899 times
I have heard a few theories about this. One is that Bigfoot is a working animal owned by the UFO occupants. The other is that Bigfoot is the original stone age man, before the aliens speeded up our evolution. I think they are both nonsense.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:34 PM

256 posts, read 342,728 times
Flashes of bright light have been long associated with bigfoot, no? It is not that crazy of an idea... but I guess everyone defines crazy differently. I have thought about the connect many times before.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:14 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
I have heard a few theories about this. One is that Bigfoot is a working animal owned by the UFO occupants.
Makes sense. The aliens are buzzing past our solar system, the 8 foot pet has to relieve itself, so they make a quick stop at the closest habitable to planet. Happens to all us.

Old 10-15-2014, 07:11 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,937,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
I have heard a few theories about this. One is that Bigfoot is a working animal owned by the UFO occupants. The other is that Bigfoot is the original stone age man, before the aliens speeded up our evolution. I think they are both nonsense.
So there's an advanced species visiting us from another star system or universe, and they use primitive animals to do their heavy lifting. just like we use apes, bears, and elephants on our construction sites rather than leveraging our technology. Because an eight foot slab of meat is much more efficient than a robot running AI programs. Or, they carry our ancestors around the galaxy out of ... What? Sentimentality? As ballast?

Yeah, I think nonsense describes both hypotheses.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:04 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
So there's an advanced species visiting us from another star system or universe, and they use primitive animals to do their heavy lifting. just like we use apes, bears, and elephants on our construction sites rather than leveraging our technology. Because an eight foot slab of meat is much more efficient than a robot running AI programs. Or, they carry our ancestors around the galaxy out of ... What? Sentimentality? As ballast?
It makes no reasonable sense to me either. But then ...

People keeping cats as pets makes no sense to me either. Take an animal that millions of years of evolution turned into a solitary predator, then keep it in your house.

If you have mice ... well, okay. Maybe I could see it then. But if you're keeping a pet that would love to eat you if only it were three times its size ... yeah, that makes no sense to me at all.

So maybe Sasquatch is just the alien equivalent of the house cat.

Old 10-16-2014, 09:45 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
What next ghost really being aliens?

Old 10-16-2014, 11:06 AM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,046 times
Well I've never yet seen a bigfoot. I have seen UFO's, at close range and in broad daylight, so I know they exist. I've seen the Patterson film of an alleged bigfoot, and provided it's genuine that really doesn't look like something that would be flying the craft I have seen, or even in any way remotely associated with them. The only reason anyone postulated this is to combine the two mysteries for sensational effect. Quite a reach there I think.

I find it difficult to imagine a forest dwelling ape-like creature however mysterious and illusive piloting any sort of flying craft.

Old 10-16-2014, 06:39 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,937,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
People keeping cats as pets makes no sense to me either. Take an animal that millions of years of evolution turned into a solitary predator, then keep it in your house.

If you have mice ... well, okay. Maybe I could see it then. But if you're keeping a pet that would love to eat you if only it were three times its size ... yeah, that makes no sense to me at all.

So maybe Sasquatch is just the alien equivalent of the house cat.
You'd think a civilization that was millions of years ahead of us would have better taste in pets.

I'm a cat lover, myself, but I know that given a chance, every cat would love to eat its owners face off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal