Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2014, 08:05 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times

Advertisements

listened to a couple good shows on remote viewing recently..
both on Howard Hughes "Unexplained" broadcast..
one with Courtney Brown on 9/11, another with one of his
remote viewers on how he does it.
The Unexplained Paranormal Podcast with Howard Hughes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2014, 12:31 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,444,054 times
I have never experienced remote viewing as described by the military. Stargate Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However I do find the subject to be very interesting.

Old 10-15-2014, 11:46 AM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,046 times
I think there may be something to it, but I'm not sure I can do it. I was online with a remote viewer once in chat, and had him remote view my garage. He described objects no one could even have guessed at, so I think there's something to it, I'm just not sure what.

Old 10-15-2014, 12:56 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
I always thought this was an interesting subject, Especially given the Stargate project mentioned above. Scientifically perhaps it's the brain receiving some sort of frequency like downloading an app on a smartphone. The brain is basically a supercomputer as it is.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:51 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I always thought this was an interesting subject, Especially given the Stargate project mentioned above. Scientifically perhaps it's the brain receiving some sort of frequency like downloading an app on a smartphone. The brain is basically a supercomputer as it is.
it's really more about the connectivity of reality than the power of the mind itself.

Old 11-30-2014, 02:04 PM

731 posts, read 1,579,010 times
I don't have the capability to do remote viewing. I used to visit a forum or two and I know some of those people did remote viewing. I know that one time they remote viewed my house and my shop building because they described it exactly and sorta made fun that my shop was almost as big as my house. That was quite a few years ago.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:37 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
I don't know if I view things in real time- as in remote viewing, or just have a psychic snapshot of a place (static view as in clairvoyance), but I often hit the mark when asked to 'see/find' something.
A friend was missing a set of art pencils and me too we that she thought it was in the mess that is in her spare room closet. Asked me to 'see' if I could locate them.
I described the room, the over all 'color' of the room, location of doors and windows and the closet. I even saw the stacked boxes....but did not find the pencils.

Actually, upon writing this, I noticed a difference between things. If I can see places, I can see them as they are now, but also what it was in the past. My 'view' in sense form is not much different. In the past view would for sure not be remote viewing. However, both are; I'm 'out' - looking 'at' what is all around.
When I am asked to look for something, I 'attach' myself to the object and look outward, the objects perspective. This does not give me a big view of something like a room. What I tend to see most times is color and texture- what ever is right up close to the lost object.

Old 11-30-2014, 11:02 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,567,541 times
So how is it done, exactly?

Old 12-01-2014, 02:28 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
So how is it done, exactly?
The Basics – Five Steps To Remote View A Structure | Learn Remote Viewing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal