Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 06:15 PM

3,505 posts, read 761,223 times

Advertisements

i dint mean to close the thread .. i heard it but i dont believe it`s a ghost .. how can something without substance create substance ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2014, 06:50 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,372 times
I really appreciate you starting this thread, I've too have consider the possibilities because...

I know no one's going to believe this... but.. about 11 or so years ago I found something..?

I was watching live stream videos and I noticed something and it's because of that something I believe you could do the same with audio some how. Just not quite sure because I'm no audio tech, thou I don't believe it would be to hard to test.

What?

As I was watching I noticed something happening during the digital process on the screen. Specifically in the pixels. The bigger the pixels the easier it was to notice 'them. What? ... faces. Ya I said faces. Why do I say faces? Because each 'whatever (you want to call it) had 2 dark eye sockets and 1 mouth socket. Why do I say "socket"? Because each were dark and the eye's were opening and closing together, whereas the mouth wasn't, but was opening every now and then.

I remember when I saw this I thought I'd try different things to see what was up.
I remember only the digital process showed it.
Each had 2 eye sockets and a mouth socket and were in vast multitudes of these things.
The more broken the digital looked like while viewing ..the easier it was to see them.
I never heard nothing except 1 time and I'll keep that little story to myself for now.

So.. I was thinking when I saw this thread.. because I to thought the same.. why not try and find some way to listen to the digital noise in the background?

I know all will say it was just digital noise, trash, etc.. but why did each of those heads (and that is all you ever saw where heads) have 3 sockets that opened and closed? < that was ALWAYS the case.

lol those are just my thoughts on it .. I know there's no weight to any of that, but the next time your watching a bad LIVE stream video.. look closely in the pixels and see what's looking back at you.

I'll find that link and when I do I will post it.. just give me a few days or so. I'll post it.
Note if you ever do try and look at (any) video to see what I mean.. look in the largest pixelated video you can find, make sure it's live. The darker videos work best. Meaning at night. And in the greens and blues static are the best to see them.

ya sure I know, but give me some time.. I'll find something.

(IMO)

Old 12-17-2014, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
I really appreciate you starting this thread, I've too have consider the possibilities because...

I know no one's going to believe this... but.. about 11 or so years ago I found something..?

I was watching live stream videos and I noticed something and it's because of that something I believe you could do the same with audio some how. Just not quite sure because I'm no audio tech, thou I don't believe it would be to hard to test.

What?

As I was watching I noticed something happening during the digital process on the screen. Specifically in the pixels. The bigger the pixels the easier it was to notice 'them. What? ... faces. Ya I said faces. Why do I say faces? Because each 'whatever (you want to call it) had 2 dark eye sockets and 1 mouth socket. Why do I say "socket"? Because each were dark and the eye's were opening and closing together, whereas the mouth wasn't, but was opening every now and then.

I remember when I saw this I thought I'd try different things to see what was up.
I remember only the digital process showed it.
Each had 2 eye sockets and a mouth socket and were in vast multitudes of these things.
The more broken the digital looked like while viewing ..the easier it was to see them.
I never heard nothing except 1 time and I'll keep that little story to myself for now.

So.. I was thinking when I saw this thread.. because I to thought the same.. why not try and find some way to listen to the digital noise in the background?

I know all will say it was just digital noise, trash, etc.. but why did each of those heads (and that is all you ever saw where heads) have 3 sockets that opened and closed? < that was ALWAYS the case.

lol those are just my thoughts on it .. I know there's no weight to any of that, but the next time your watching a bad LIVE stream video.. look closely in the pixels and see what's looking back at you.

I'll find that link and when I do I will post it.. just give me a few days or so. I'll post it.
Note if you ever do try and look at (any) video to see what I mean.. look in the largest pixelated video you can find, make sure it's live. The darker videos work best. Meaning at night. And in the greens and blues static are the best to see them.

ya sure I know, but give me some time.. I'll find something.

(IMO)

I decided to go ahead and try and find that link now since I made such a claim above. I did find that link, but since then they added more light to it and it's not the same as I remember it.
So.. I started searching for what I've been talking about and found this.
Let me say first. Here where I live it is currently 11:17. Meaning, when I found this link I'm getting ready to show you...it's night there and this is important. Why? Because they are easier to see with these conditions. Now if your currently reading this at a later date and you click that link and it's daytime there, your not going to see what I've been referring to.
So make sure it's night time there.

Now here's the link EarthCam - Boston Cam

After you click on it. Make it the Cam FULL SCREEN. By doing this you'll see them much better.
Then after you do this look carefully. There are these things that look like heads and all of them have eye sockets that open and close and a mouth that opens and closes.
Now if that is real.. and it's being/happening because of the 'digital process... then why isn't there also a way "digitally" to hear them?

IMO

Old 12-19-2014, 06:14 PM

i think most likely it was/is an acoustical anomaly .. i remember as a child waiting for the school bus i could from time to time plainly hear the conversations of schoolmates who lived 3/4 of a mile way ..i also remember hearing music from a window fan ..and during the civil war it was recorded that a battle had occurred here in north bama within a low lying valley and the northern reserves camped less than a 1/2 mile away never heard the sound of battle ..sound travels forever ..

Old 12-19-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
i think most likely it was/is an acoustical anomaly .. i remember as a child waiting for the school bus i could from time to time plainly hear the conversations of schoolmates who lived 3/4 of a mile way ..i also remember hearing music from a window fan ..and during the civil war it was recorded that a battle had occurred here in north bama within a low lying valley and the northern reserves camped less than a 1/2 mile away never heard the sound of battle ..sound travels forever ..

Your quote seems you are addressing "sound". Whereas I was making references mainly to "sight" (video) and then suggesting by what I found, that maybe a "sound" remedy/solution might be useful in actually hearing something.

If you meant what I saw was some type of a anomaly, all I can say is.. then why did each anomalyhave 2 eye sockets and a mouth socket <always?

(that is if you were even speaking to me to begin with. if not please accept my apology)

Old 12-19-2014, 06:50 PM

no i was`nt speaking to you but that`s ok .. your post just reminded me of my thought . you do realize that subliminal messages do occur on tv ..

Old 12-19-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
no i was`nt speaking to you but that`s ok .. your post just reminded me of my thought . you do realize that subliminal messages do occur on tv ..
I apologize for that, sorry. Yes I do believe subliminal messages occur. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Sir and a better New Year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal