Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 11:13 PM

11 posts, read 14,004 times

Advertisements

I believe certain homes are located in places that produce bad luck. Perhaps it's the way the longitude and latitude numbers add up, or the house number, perhaps the symbolism attached to the street name. It might even be that the house is in the path of an alignment that you're not aware of. For example, maybe it's in perfect alignment with the top of Piestewa peak and some other significant Valley landmark. Things like that can produce evil spirits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2015, 01:16 AM

859 posts, read 705,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryleeII View Post
Not too sure what you mean about "treatment, but I do have severe rheumatoid and take multiple medicines. Also, they have recommended a hip replacement soon.

The main problem with the location of this house is, there's a vacant house next door. We share a property line. The past occupants died there----there father died inside the house, then the mother later committed suicide. The house has been vacant for ~ 4 years. The house itself doesn't bother me, there's no evidence of intruders, the bank that owns it takes care of the lawn, etc, but still, I wonder about a perfectly good house in a nice neighborhood that can't be sold?

Yes, we can pay for this house, our problem was our credit, which we have now improved and now qualify for FHA. However, if we can pay for this house, we could pay for another house.

Also, I'm not one prone to imaginations, ghosts, etc, but since we've been here I keep having strange "dreams" my dh says I actually get out of bed and "do battle" with some figure he can't see. I only remember these dreams if he reminds me, but I'm usually doing some sort of battle with some sort of intruder from another world. Usually I remember it being a 10-ft figure, a shadow-type figure, and I invoke Jesus name to run it off. I say "In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I order you to leave"! then it disappears. Often times I tell it I'm NOT afraid of it, go back to where it came from

Perhaps I'm taking too much pain medicine

Seriously, I would appreciate your opinions!
In fact, I didn't ask you the first question because I thought it might an imagination due to getting some kind of medicine. BUT because, I want to make sure of my interpreting to your dream that came to my mind when I read it. Dreams are NOT always refer to things will happen. or has a warning msg. there is a part of dreams that only gives you your current life, which means it speaks about your reality situation.
By answering those questions I did know what's your situation. So you gave me the interpreting of your dream.
Seeing yourself inside of the car with many people refers to your life that you drive in it. with too many thoughts that makes you busy with it, and worried about, include your situation and family , home ... etc
having " a severe rheumatoid and taking multiple medicines" really serious issue. Because I've seen how much people suffer with this kind of pain.
I don't feel that your dream refer to "death" as "death" like someone died or will die, or there is some remains of dead person here.
I see your mother was speaking about your reality life in this home. by the other words, as she says to you: "there's suffering in this house" ! death means "suffering" in my opinion or tiring.
Why? I don't know. Not necessarily to know the reason or to find a clear reason to you. But in reality, I see many people say they got in trouble things only after moving to a new home or flat or buying a new car or ... etc. They usually speak about these things as a notice without knowing the reason, such a luckless home on them. I'm not sure about the home you are living in. But after what you have said. I see it's better not to be on a hurry for buying this house. wait, maybe after a short period of time you could find a suitable good house that suits u and feel comfort in it.
In general, moving to a new place is good for human like a travel. it's kind of changing that absolutely has a positive psychological affect. Even on your body health. your way will change, your daily routine will change. And maybe if you move to another suitable house, your physical health will be better. Many of physical pains have a direct linking to psychological things.

In addition, it seems that there is something you do or take that affects your health negatively. maybe by moving to a new home you could stop and take care of your health more then, your mom will be satisfied and comfortable about u.

Take my post just as opinion. Never take it as a certain interpreting.

Last edited by Authentic Bird; 01-10-2015 at 01:25 AM..

Old 01-16-2015, 12:21 AM

25 posts, read 22,504 times
MaryLee, maybe you can post a picture of the house if you'd like to get an opinion.

otherwise, I think you should steer clear.

I'm not a believer in angels and other BS, but am a strong believer in gut feelings.

for whatever that's worth…

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryleeII View Post
I tried that....I asked Mum, who is going to die? Then I asked Is it me? But no answer..........

This is a fairly new house, built about 2002, with two owners, so I doubt anyone has passed away here, but its possible its an old burial ground. Really, stop to think, just about all alnd probably has someone's remains buried at sometime. I figure we all give up our spot on Earth sometime for those who come after us

I just thought of something else....could there be a "cluster" here? My grandmother died from leukemia and we later found there was a type of cluster of related diseases around her home, perhaps Mum is trying to warn me of something similar here? There again, its a relatively new area and I wouldn't know how to go about researching it.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:43 AM

30 posts, read 23,878 times
When encounter these shilly-shally time, just do what you want to do. They will be the past whatever they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal