U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 02-02-2015, 09:19 AM
 
Location: Greensboro, NC USA
5,435 posts, read 5,382,675 times
Reputation: 1948

Advertisements

What does everyone think about the rumors of ancient structures on the dark side of the moon? High ranking officials including a few that were involved with NASA have stated there are ancient structures littered across the back side of the moon. Its been reported that the structures are built on a MASSIVE scale some as much as 20 miles in height and several miles across. The strangest thing is that our moon is the only moon in the solar system where one side of the moon is never visible from the planet, almost is as if that was intentional. The evidence suggest that it was an ancient mining operation (maybe for Helium 3 which could be used as a great power source for earth.) A few NASA astronauts have said we were "warned off the moon" by an extraterrestrials which some say is the reason we never went back and why there is no plans to ever return. The focus has been on going to Mars.

Check out this documentary


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMbRcVBZIZk
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-02-2015, 06:27 PM
 
Location: Heart of Dixie
12,445 posts, read 12,336,080 times
Reputation: 28297
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
...The strangest thing is that our moon is the only moon in the solar system where one side of the moon is never visible from the planet, almost is as if that was intentional...
Tidal locking, or captured rotation, may seem strange if you don't understand celestial mechanics. The moon is "tidally locked" to the earth. Most sizable moons within our solar system are tidally locked to their planet. I think a bit of research is in order here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
...the reason we never went back...
Uh... we landed men on the moon six times.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2015, 07:00 PM
 
Location: Limestone
501 posts, read 909,967 times
Reputation: 778
I believe China just landed something on the moon. Not people I don't think but give em time and they will. Something 20 miles high huh ? 20 miles is something like 100 feet +/-. Why would a technologically advanced civilization need something like that for ? They would have miniaturized just as we do.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2015, 06:56 AM
 
Location: Greensboro, NC USA
5,435 posts, read 5,382,675 times
Reputation: 1948
I guess if ET has been visiting earth for thousands of years it depends on the purpose for them being here. It has been said there is a direct link between the UFO phenomena and human origins which would explain why the governments are covering this up. Think of what it would do to the world religions and the biblical creation story. I don't know why an advance extraterrestrials would need a tower 20 miles tall. But rumors of alien bases and moon mining seems to parallel stories from the ancient Sumerians. Their text predates the bible and has many of the same stories like the ark and the great flood. Ancient Sumerians believed that "gods" from the sky came to earth and created man mixing their DNA with apes and they used humans for "mining".

If you look at some official NASA images of the moon, you'll see some strange anomalies that can't be natural.

Here a NASA image of one anomaly that stands 20 miles high. It looks like the ruins of some structure and there is no mountainous terrain in the vicinity of this strange object. There is no natural process that could possibly form this object.

Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2015, 09:11 AM
 
Location: Greensboro, NC USA
5,435 posts, read 5,382,675 times
Reputation: 1948
Here is what appears to be a massive satellite dish several miles in diameter on the moon facing earth. The laws of gravity are different on the moon and because the moon's gravity is only one sixth that of earth's gravity, it is possible to build much larger structures of this scale. If there is an intelligence behind these structures, clearly there is a technology behind it that is superior to our own. There are also images of what appears to be glass domes over craters. Lunar glass in the moon's environment would be much stronger than steel.

Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2015, 12:53 PM
 
Location: Heart of Dixie
12,445 posts, read 12,336,080 times
Reputation: 28297
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
...The laws of gravity are different on the moon...
Hmm... that's interesting - very interesting... but false.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2015, 01:09 PM
 
Location: Greensboro, NC USA
5,435 posts, read 5,382,675 times
Reputation: 1948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
Hmm... that's interesting - very interesting... but false.
So the gravitational forces on the earth are the same as they are on the moon?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2015, 02:08 PM
 
13,595 posts, read 22,228,678 times
Reputation: 24356
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
So the gravitational forces on the earth are the same as they are on the moon?
They are different scales of force, but the laws remain the same.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2015, 06:53 AM
 
Location: Greensboro, NC USA
5,435 posts, read 5,382,675 times
Reputation: 1948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
They are different scales of force, but the laws remain the same.
exactly.


Check out the strange anomaly from one of NASA's official photos




Now a leaked close up!!!





Now here are some earth structures used to reference the size and scale of the craft

Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2015, 08:10 AM
Status: "Worried about our country." (set 27 days ago)
 
Location: Brooklyn,NY
11,544 posts, read 14,574,205 times
Reputation: 17898
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
I guess if ET has been visiting earth for thousands of years it depends on the purpose for them being here. It has been said there is a direct link between the UFO phenomena and human origins which would explain why the governments are covering this up. Think of what it would do to the world religions and the biblical creation story. I don't know why an advance extraterrestrials would need a tower 20 miles tall. But rumors of alien bases and moon mining seems to parallel stories from the ancient Sumerians. Their text predates the bible and has many of the same stories like the ark and the great flood. Ancient Sumerians believed that "gods" from the sky came to earth and created man mixing their DNA with apes and they used humans for "mining".

If you look at some official NASA images of the moon, you'll see some strange anomalies that can't be natural.

Here a NASA image of one anomaly that stands 20 miles high. It looks like the ruins of some structure and there is no mountainous terrain in the vicinity of this strange object. There is no natural process that could possibly form this object.
This is referred by some as "the shard" and another structure as "the dome". I always found the crashed ship photo very interesting. Some years ago there was a video online showing an alien dubbed "Mona Lisa" that was found in that ship but was later said to be a hoax. There are also theories that moon is actually hollow and of artificial construction though this seems a bit far fetched.

With so much space out there the idea that life can exist does not seem at all hard to believe. One day we won't be here either and perhaps an evolving civilization will send probes to our perhaps barren world and see evidence of the past.

It's mind bending to think of the possibilities.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top