Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 08:36 AM

22,915 posts, read 28,256,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Wouldn't Occams Razor say it is most likely not supernatural at all?
Occam's Razor concludes that Bigfoot doesn't exist at all. And the overwhelming lack of evidence backs up Occam pretty strongly.

Quote:
Ah but it does exist. A friend of mine has an elderly father who once put it so clearly. "They don't believe because they just have not seen one yet."
And again, the overwhelming lack of evidence has a lot to do with that. You can't see something that isn't there. And you can't insist others believe in a creature for which you can't produce any reasonable evidence.

Old 02-11-2015, 08:56 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,234,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Occam's Razor concludes that Bigfoot doesn't exist at all. And the overwhelming lack of evidence backs up Occam pretty strongly.

And again, the overwhelming lack of evidence has a lot to do with that. You can't see something that isn't there. And you can't insist others believe in a creature for which you can't produce any reasonable evidence.
Where have i insisted that anyone to anything at all. I am just posting these posts for people that want to read what i am saying. As i said before. :Why are you even responding to these threads?"

Believe what you want i don't care. s for reasonable evidence i have presented quite a bit and no one around here has the desire to go out and find out for yourself. You are claiming that these creatures must be super natural and you your self don't have anything to back that up. Saying "MUST BE" etc is just assuming and that leads no where.

These creatures don't just stay in one area at all. They get around a bit.

"The creeks; remember the creeks, they always follow the creeks."

The experience: Back in the early 70's i used to drive several muscle cars. Road Runners, Barracudas, Chargers, mustangs etc. The small town i hung out in had a rowdy bunch and your social standing was nil if you didn't out run the cops occasionally. Were you to get caught then a beating was sure to come but if you got away they just let it go even if they knew who it was. Talk about an Adrenaline rush. When the chase started then i would get all laugh y nervous and you would think to yourself"Why am i doing this".

That is the emotions i feel when having an experience with these creatures. Talk about a rush.

Try it yourself. You have nothing to lose other than some gas money and a night in the outdoors.

Old 02-11-2015, 10:04 AM

These guys are very knowledgeable and know their stuff. Don't pay any attention to others out there. They want to harvest an adult male BF.

Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organization's Message Board:...

Old 02-11-2015, 11:31 PM

11,022 posts, read 5,980,231 times
Versatile, I cannot but notice you have not responded to my question on the contradiction between your statement that BF are quadrupedal while all sightings and reported foot prints and alleged photo's show them to be bipedal.

You have now shown a photo of a cow femur in a tree with BF bite marks on it. The femur is not cracked or splintered like a crushing bite would be expected to produce. Sure, the end looks splintered but not the area where the bites are, it's like the bone was chiselled out by the teeth. The foot print photo looks impressive but why only the one print? Are there photo's of the rest of the prints, as in a set?

Old 02-12-2015, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Versatile, I cannot but notice you have not responded to my question on the contradiction between your statement that BF are quadrupedal while all sightings and reported foot prints and alleged photo's show them to be bipedal.

You have now shown a photo of a cow femur in a tree with BF bite marks on it. The femur is not cracked or splintered like a crushing bite would be expected to produce. Sure, the end looks splintered but not the area where the bites are, it's like the bone was chiselled out by the teeth. The foot print photo looks impressive but why only the one print? Are there photo's of the rest of the prints, as in a set?

As for sightings and foot prints. Just depends on who you are talking too. Have you actually talked to a person that get's out and looks around? Just reading it on the internet or watching it on tv is a very light way to get any information of any depth.. There are very few websites that have real good info.
When going Quad they are down on their knuckles in front. People claim they are very hard to track when they go quad. We know it isn't hard for humans to get up and down why should it be hard for them to?

Cow femur: Please note the thing to be looking at is the Squareness of the teeth marks. Look at any bones of other critters or cows and when a fang gnaws it; then that shows. These teeth were squared off like humans etc.

Foot print: Don't know about the others only one was provided. Track came from Eastern Oklahoma and that is not uncommon to get only one print worthy of a photograph in Oklahoma.

I have been told over and over that when you start asking around and they think you aren't going to laugh at them the many people will open up. Just look at the grilling i get around here. Most people just say to hell with it i know what i know and i don't care what they think i don't need to be raked over the coals.

Old 02-12-2015, 09:06 AM

857 posts, read 975,332 times
It's a fascinating subject. I've never seen one or heard one smelled one or even seen a track, but I do believe there is something out there. Not everyone is lying about sightings. Too bad there are so many hoaxers, I makes this subject less credible. I love watching anything about Sasquatch. For the people that say there was never any evidence of a large ape, must not have heard of Gigantopithecus.
Well, got to go for now...life is calling.

Old 02-12-2015, 04:04 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,866,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby1half View Post
...For the people that say there was never any evidence of a large ape, must not have heard of Gigantopithecus...
Uh... that would be in Asia one hundred thousand years ago - quite removed from contemporary America.

Old 02-12-2015, 06:19 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,127,931 times
Quote:
These guys are very knowledgeable and know their stuff. Don't pay any attention to others out there. They want to harvest an adult male BF.

Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organization's Message Board:...
That link has some very clear pictures of your Bigfoot! Those hunters, in camouflage, fit your description. I am sure that some of them do hunt and kill deer.

Now; where is your clear picture or evidence?

Old 02-12-2015, 10:02 PM

11,022 posts, read 5,980,231 times
I've been wondering about that cow femur with bite marks. Why would an intelligent creature put a bitten through, chewed clean bone in a tree? Is there any other animal who does that? Then I wonder why an an animal would bite through a femur? Then I wonder how an animal could bite so hard on a femur as to cut gouges in it without splintering it?

Old 02-13-2015, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I've been wondering about that cow femur with bite marks. Why would an intelligent creature put a bitten through, chewed clean bone in a tree? Is there any other animal who does that? Then I wonder why an an animal would bite through a femur? Then I wonder how an animal could bite so hard on a femur as to cut gouges in it without splintering it?

At first until more investigation i would say it was put there by a human. That should suffice for the Hoaxer crowd. This came from a very experience person in an area they have been watching for quite awhile. Why a creature would do that? I have no answer. Just more questions. I do know that most often any kill remains they leave behind won't get touched by other animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal