U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 07:05 PM

13,145 posts, read 20,494,759 times

Advertisements

My basic belief (buckle your seatbelt cause it's gonna get crazy! ):

I think Earth is a "planetary nursery/school/prison" of sorts for the minds of baby and/or deviant/student members of a race of immortal sentient incorporeal (maybe energy?) beings originating in a higher dimension or plane of existence (for lack of a better term; all I can say for sure is that's beyond the comprehension of a denizen of the 4d universe).

I think most legitimate paranormal subjects that we categorize and interpret separately (such as ghosts, UFOs, Psychic Phenomena, ect) are from the same source and should be thought of as aspects of the same phenomenon.

I imagine that eventually we "graduate" and/or finish our sentence and get to go back to the real world beyond. Who knows... perhaps we are also "adult sentient beings" who freely choose to go for a run or three as a lower being for our own self-fulfillment... my estimation is there are minds running around in hairless ape bodies for many, many different reasons.

The sentient beings outside of our world experience who are spotted on occasion are generally engaged in "tending the nursery"... making sure the place doesn't burn down and remains a good learning environment, in other words. These beings are in complete control... nearly perfect in every sense of the word, godlike in nature and able to flit in and out of our existence effortlessly with no need for artifacts such as spaceships or tools (or even bodies)... though they could certainly look the part if they wanted. Their modus operandi is to keep the game going until this particular "learning center/planet" has fulfilled it's purpose. They may have even seeded life on or actually created the world, started and/or influenced religions and are the benevolent force we recognize as "god".

Back in the tangible world though.... clearly lots of people describe a more "nuts and bolts" nature to the UFO experience which do not fit the above explanation. That's why I strongly suspect there is some compartmentalized deep-black project that is entirely of earthly origin and is responsible for giving rise to reports of alien abduction as cover for "forbidden science". I kinda doubt it but they may even be earthlings from earlier civilizations...the evidence of their past development on Earth having long since been wiped clean and their operations moved to space. I doubt they are from other solar systems though... commonly reported "alien stuff" is simply too "human" in it's psychology.

They may posses exotic tech such as anti-gravity powered flying saucers, fake or even bio-engineered "aliens", give drugs to abductees of a hallucinogenic or mind-altering nature and are using the Alien Abduction phenomenon as cover to conduct cruel psychological tests, collect genetic material from a sample pool of their choice and do other experiments which would otherwise be illegal and morally repulsive if done openly.

There is clearly a strong disinformation program at work in the UFO world too... it is almost impossible to separate the good reports from the bad and the best reason for that is because there is something earthly going on that would be objectionable if the truth became widely known.

And at the end of the day, at least 90% of the claims regarding UFO's are false or misinterpretations from mundane sources...

Last edited by Chango; 06-14-2015 at 07:31 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal